Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
MDC
    #20601309 -

Just another day in the life of the REALLY POPULAR SHEEKLE


My friend who has an eighth of weed for me is AWOL (whatever the fuck AWOL means anyway)

I want that weed god damnit


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601331 -

I recommend embarking on a quest for a white dude with dreadlocks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Dilsnique]
    #20601645 -

Absent Without Official Leave

If he's flaking on you than he's an asshole. I got a buddy to hook me up a while ago. He didn't show up for work so I left on break and just walked in to his house and told him to give me my shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601653 -

Sheekle said:
Just another day in the life of the REALLY POPULAR SHEEKLE


My friend who has an eighth of weed for me is AWOL (whatever the fuck AWOL means anyway)

I want that weed god damnit



Did you pay for the Eighth already?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20601662 -

no lol y would I front for an eigth l0l


p.s this is my first time buying weed in like over a year probably (aside from one time I traded some cid for some but that's not buyin")


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601665 -

Sheekle said:
Just another day in the life of the REALLY POPULAR SHEEKLE


My friend who has an eighth of weed for me is AWOL (whatever the fuck AWOL means anyway)

I want that weed god damnit



I'm drinking medicated Vanilla Chai.  You need to eat your cannabis if you don't already Sheeks it's kinda like low dose more manageable L at reasonable doses (for yourself/tolerance). :wonka:

Loving life right now ladies and gents.



--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601670 -

Well because you said it was your friend, so when I hear friend I like to "try" to believe that it is what it actually means, thus, maybe you throwing him the cash to get it for you. If it was someone you're not good friends with, then yes, you'd be an idiot.

Well then who cares? If you didn't pay for it let him have it he can go fuck himself.

If you paid for it I wouldn't have given you my advice because it wouldn't be good at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20601682 -

Piece I might have to hide your sigs man.  That girl gets really annoying to look at after that many gifs.  Which sucks because she's actually fione.  Please for the sake of fuck at least change the gif.  :bubbles:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20601684 -

I'm meeting him later tonight when he gets off work

he has plenty of bud it's not like he picked it up for me he just has it around all the time


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20601690 -

yea POM ur so wrong, Allison Brie isn't quirky and unique and eccentric she's just a try-hard who wants to be popular. ur so wrong


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601694 -

You know he's at work but you said he's AWOL..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601696 -

Exactly why I love her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20601697 -

TheGreenArrow said:
Piece I might have to hide your sigs man.  That girl gets really annoying to look at after that many gifs.  Which sucks because she's actually fione.  Please for the sake of fuck at least change the gif.  :bubbles:



No. Hide it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20601700 -

XLCaps said:
You know he's at work but you said he's AWOL..



I also said I don't even know what AWOL even means. I just thought it was a fitting thing to say to describe the fact he hasn't been answering his phone (although he got back to me shortly after I made that post)


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20601702 -

peace of mind 1 said:
Exactly why I love her.



ur so wrong


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601710 -

Sheekle said:
yea POM ur so wrong, Allison Brie isn't quirky and unique and eccentric she's just a try-hard who wants to be popular. ur so wrong



I knew YOU KNEW! 


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601713 -

Sheekle said:
XLCaps said:
You know he's at work but you said he's AWOL..



I also said I don't even know what AWOL even means. I just thought it was a fitting thing to say to describe the fact he hasn't been answering his phone (although he got back to me shortly after I made that post)



Absent With Out Leave.  Military term.  Get ready to get assfucked if you go AWOL for too long.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20601725 -

God fine I'll change it if it bothers you guys so much. It's still going to be her so get over it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20601732 -

Just go in the street and scream



HIGH, IM SHEEKLE AND I NEED SOME HIGHLY ILLEGAL WEED!




Thatlle get you some weed, :smirk:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: SunnyD]
    #20601736 -

peace of mind 1 said:
God fine I'll change it if it bothers you guys so much. It's still going to be her so get over it.



ur so wrong

Daddyzomed said:
Just go in the street and scream



HIGH, IM SHEEKLE AND I NEED SOME HIGHLY ILLEGAL WEED!




Thatlle get you some weed, :smirk:



lol


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,651 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* Ask Sheekle Anything
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
Sell Your Soul 27,069 428 08/15/16 12:05 AM
by koods
* Exclusive interview with Sheekle
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
LearyfanS 19,260 144 02/25/18 12:09 PM
by basqueshaman
* Remember when Sheekle was a username of controversy ?
( 1 2 all )
WScott 2,638 26 03/05/14 08:12 AM
by victor947
* Can we has a funnies thread? -- Part 3
( 1 2 3 4 ... 598 599 )
3eyedgod 710,025 11,978 01/03/14 06:28 PM
by Middleman
* Would you let Sheekle fuck the shroomerite above you? 8===========
( 1 2 3 4 all )
st1llnox 5,352 65 08/05/14 11:26 AM
by SunnyD
* does anyone know what time sheekle sets his alarm clock for?
( 1 2 3 all )
teamkiller 4,868 55 08/14/13 08:29 PM
by NWlight
* Why isn't Sheekle considered?
( 1 2 3 all )
lil_demented 2,871 54 09/08/13 12:30 PM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,802 topic views. 3 members, 33 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.