Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20419516 -

I think you guys should make a bet at if he comes out alive dead or injured


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20419535 -

Double down on homo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20419544 -

He'll be getting plenty of protein without needing to go to commissary.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20419553 -

hahaha

For real though, I'm kinda interested in how this plays out.  If Dog catches him, I would watch that.  Be a neat fight; MMA CHAMP vs. PSYCHO W/ BEAR MACE + FAT WIFE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20419562 -

His wife would finish with a boob swat. I bet that I'd be killed if I was caught between those titties......crush my skull like a beetle.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20419578 -

Fuckin' Beth. 

I wonder how this pornstar's career will be affected.  I mean, obviously plastic surgery can probably get her back to how she always looked, or close enough.  This shit must be traumatic though, but I'd imagine a pornstar is used to being traumatized.  Hell, it'll probably just make her a legend in the biz.  I never heard of her until this thread, and now she's all over my facebook and teh boomsery.  Bitch is getting major exposure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20419607 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/13/14 02:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20419612 -

Burke Dennings said:
I'd imagine a pornstar is used to being traumatized



:canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
When we all get strange, and we know it, but we're cool with it

Trade List(WIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20419687 -

Dark_Star said:
You get protein from sources other than meat. Items that are available off commissary. People aren't stuck just eating the squares. You can buy shit in there, and most do. Cottage cheese & peanut butter are two favorites as far as protein supplements go.

Yes I follow mma, and once again, it doesn't make him superman. Your 93% stat is laughable. For one, no one even knows which pen he'd go to if convicted.

Quote:
Also most of the people in there are street goons.. I dont even need statistics to verify that most of them dont have much more than a low level martial arts knowledge.

Its possible that alot of them train and learn from there groups or friends on the yard, but its very far from "advanced"



Wrong again. There are all walk of life in prison. Military vets with extensive training in hand to hand combat that committed crimes after getting out of the military. People that have taken many lives. Folks that trained in martial arts for decades & wound up getting locked up. There are cops in there, high ranking gang members....all kinds.




Well peanut butter is 76% fat and only 17% protein. Cottage cheese is big

Items to buy, that matters. How many of these inmates are broke af?

How many of them have families that gaf about there crimes and wealthy enough to bring them cooked meat or protein supplements? carbs are cheap though


That high stat is very dependent on the facility yes.

What are the stats on whats most common in prisons?.. Idk, cause I dont feel like checking. Still you will see the stereotypical blacks, Latinos, hard whites and skinheads.


The ones that you say are a threat and trained are big time minorities..

Most military training is not centralized on martial arts, the camps focus on other stuff that they'll actually use in combat.

The only risk he has is getting jumped by 2 or more

Edited by Draenei (08/14/14 09:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20419748 -

Burke Dennings said:
Fuckin' Beth. 

I wonder how this pornstar's career will be affected.  I mean, obviously plastic surgery can probably get her back to how she always looked, or close enough.  This shit must be traumatic though, but I'd imagine a pornstar is used to being traumatized.  Hell, it'll probably just make her a legend in the biz.  I never heard of her until this thread, and now she's all over my facebook and teh boomsery.  Bitch is getting major exposure.



I think she's retired.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: jewunit]
    #20419773 -

jewunit said:
Burke Dennings said:
Fuckin' Beth. 

I wonder how this pornstar's career will be affected.  I mean, obviously plastic surgery can probably get her back to how she always looked, or close enough.  This shit must be traumatic though, but I'd imagine a pornstar is used to being traumatized.  Hell, it'll probably just make her a legend in the biz.  I never heard of her until this thread, and now she's all over my facebook and teh boomsery.  Bitch is getting major exposure.



I think she's retired.



She could bring a whole new category to porn.
"Batterd and disfigured "


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: billy jowl]
    #20419784 -

I'm willing to bet that already exists.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Enthrall]
    #20419792 -

He will end up in a Mexican prison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20426051 -

Quote:
People that have taken many lives. Folks that trained in martial arts for decades & wound up getting locked up. There are cops in there, high ranking gang members....all kinds.



I still remember my friend saying that exact same shit when Tyson was locked up for rape. You get the same response: there are no fucking ninjas in prison. No one touched Mike Tyson (who did all his time in general population), no one will touch this guy either. Inmates have wasted their lives, he spent it training. I don't like him but no one in prison will touch him for fear they will get their asses handed to them.
If his crime was not against children he will be fine. I saw show other day and the head of the prisoners union was in for raping and strangling a little old lady. And is the popular guy. Lots of the people in prison committed violent crimes, even sex crimes, against women and are not in protective custody. The inmate code is a joke, it just lets scum bags feel better about themselves because there is someone lower down the totem pole than them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20426059 -

Burke Dennings said:
Fuckin' Beth. 

I wonder how this pornstar's career will be affected.  I mean, obviously plastic surgery can probably get her back to how she always looked, or close enough.  This shit must be traumatic though, but I'd imagine a pornstar is used to being traumatized.  Hell, it'll probably just make her a legend in the biz.  I never heard of her until this thread, and now she's all over my facebook and teh boomsery.  Bitch is getting major exposure.



Honestly, I'm really really bothered by this whole fundraising shit to help her make her "pretty" again. As if that's what's truly important, is for her to be "pretty" again.

Now if we were fundraising for her to get counseling or therapy, or if we were fundraising for her to go to college, I would gladly donate. But fundraising for plastic surgery, after all that shit she went through, is a fucking joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20426062 -

Yeah help her get back into the same lifestyle. Seems wholesome


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20426117 -

Captured in So Cal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: duff monkey]
    #20426139 -

WarMachine said said:
:bye:



  :doggystyle: :chaingang: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: duff monkey]
    #20426245 -

duff monkey said:
Captured in So Cal.



Did dog catch him?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hear about Christy Mack? [Re: billy jowl]
    #20426315 -

Quote:
The Simi Valley Police Department found Koppenhaver around 1:45 p.m. at the Extended Stay America Hotel located at 2498 Stearns Street with a small amount of cash and pizza in the room...http://laist.com/2014/08/15/mma_fighter_war_machine_captured.php



:waits: 4  :courtjudge: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mack is Back in Town! PapaverS 2,014 13 01/14/03 07:31 AM
by Learyfan
* What is the most morally disgusting profession?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 10,145 90 07/27/05 07:59 PM
by AvatarofAtavism
* what's the world's oldest profession?..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
zZZz 10,392 206 01/05/16 06:39 AM
by akira_akuma
* Chris Christie spent $82,000 on food at NFL games
( 1 2 all )
qman 670 20 05/13/15 12:42 PM
by trippinballs420
* My brother is a scumbag
( 1 2 3 4 all )
5-HT2A 6,063 60 08/15/11 11:08 PM
by 5-HT2A
* Soldiering as a noble and honorable profession
( 1 2 all )
Jaegar 4,385 34 11/12/09 04:05 PM
by Hendostan
* DR. John Mack- R.I.P Alien abductions Reptilians and psychology
( 1 2 3 all )
mindtool 2,739 41 01/29/10 12:12 AM
by mindtool
* Kristy or Christy - ASAP UniversalParadox 718 10 08/03/10 06:41 PM
by shadyy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,159 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.