Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: Shroomism]
    #20390056 -

I stopped visiting when d2.vu happened, it seemed fucking sketchy. This seems legit though, glad you posted this or it would've been awhile 'til I noticed, so thanks. :hatsoff:

I can generate some invites as well, so feel free to ask here unless I hate you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #20390072 -

I don't know man, I smell a honeypot. This just seems sketch.


--------------------
Hajnal ['hɒjnɒl] - An elegant mixture of blood and circuitry; sorrow and love fill your systems, like the stars and black holes encompass the ∞.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: Hajnal]
    #20390536 -

It's been back online for quite a wile actually. I can't remember very well, but at least several months. The site is kind of buggy, but the torrents are there. Sometimes it says there are zero seeders even when there are people seeding the file. You can't see your exact ratio. Little things.


--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: spixce]
    #20390564 -

spixce said:
What if its been re opened by the FBI



Then our country has worse problems to worry about if the FBI is wasting its resources on file sharing.

How long was Demonoid even down for? Couldn't have been long, seems like I was just on there a few months ago.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #20390609 -

Someone should hook me up with an invite :wink:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Shroomism]
    #20390722 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #20390868 -

yes invite, please invite


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: whatsgrimace] * 1
    #20393527 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Someone should hook me up with an invite :wink:



dr_gonz said:
damn, I forgot my log on creds.



whatsgrimace said:
yes invite, please invite



PM/invite sent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: Shroomism]
    #20393561 -

oh, sweetness.


i've missed demonoid. i'd missed isohunt also, though--that used to be my go-to public tracker place, well, that and tpb.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: Shroomism]
    #20393564 -

Cutless said:
I stopped visiting when d2.vu happened, it seemed fucking sketchy. This seems legit though, glad you posted this or it would've been awhile 'til I noticed, so thanks. :hatsoff:

I can generate some invites as well, so feel free to ask here unless I hate you.



Actually d2.vu is(was) just as secure as the revived demonoid. d2.vu shut down a few months back when demonoid was resurrected. Check the site now and you will see their message about it.

Quote:
Newspost - 30 March 2014
We're passing the torch!
D2 set out to help keep the displaced Demonoid community together.
Hopefully, in some small measure, we have been able to do that.
Now it's time to say good bye.
Click here to re-join our community's true home.

Sincerely,
d2 admin





Shroomism said:
Strange.. I checked it a couple months ago and it wasn't there.

And yeah it may not be as good as it was, but it's still pretty good. I like RevolutionTT too, a private torrent site and they enforce keeping a good ratio or you lose your account.



Might have just checked it before they reopened, also I think there where a couple times of downtime(if I remember right) :shrug:

Yeah, I pretty much use public trackers, but I have a couple private ones for special needs. I have a shit internet connection so I mostly use private trackers that don't go by pure upload ratios and rely more on time of seed.
Probably will get a seed box again in the future. I used one for a month and have gotten a great ratio on those tracker, but I feel i am cheating the system a tad, even though it's within rules.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: 4runner]
    #20393582 -

can anyone tell me if this movie is on demonoid?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0789776/

heyday!



--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: hidenseek1]
    #20393603 -

I use google. I've got google invites if anyone wants one. :smirk:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: hidenseek1]
    #20393641 -

hidenseek1 said:
can anyone tell me if this movie is on demonoid?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0789776/

heyday!






Negative ghost rider.
I can't even find that on streaming sites.
some kind of unicorn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: 4runner]
    #20393680 -

All copies of that movie were destroyed in favor of something better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #20393712 -

Maybe it can be found in a new mexico desert :tinfoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: Shroomism]
    #20393719 -

You dont need invite codes to download from demonoid.

WOOT account still works


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #20393725 -

Sell Your Soul said:
All copies of that movie were destroyed in favor of something better.



have you seen it, its a total trip out, a great one to watch tripping, i think im gonna have to call the company to see if its available for sale


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demonoid is back online [Re: hidenseek1]
    #20393753 -

The movie summery sounds whack, in a good way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Demonoid???? fantasylndvictm 947 12 12/14/07 02:22 AM
by Cakes
* Demonoid down, maybe for good!
( 1 2 all )
Wronguy 2,391 21 11/10/07 11:40 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* DEMONOID IS BACK UP!!! Cracka_X 843 14 04/16/08 09:43 AM
by In(di)go
* Does anyone ave a demonoid invite? Jraft 609 6 09/24/08 10:09 PM
by monkeywrench
* Demonoid back online All We Perceive 743 3 04/13/08 03:07 PM
by All We Perceive
* Now that demonoid is gone......? Psilocybeingzz 847 12 03/25/08 02:10 PM
by razmablues
* Oinks or Demonoid??? 2hxc4you 1,025 13 05/01/07 01:37 AM
by TurntableJunky
* TV shows online... Bluegrassassin 734 5 07/02/08 09:15 PM
by AquaXV

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,630 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.