Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Will the day ever come when marijuana felons get pardoned? [Re: koods]
    #20278520 -

koods said:
I've crossed into Canada a hundred times, rarely was my ID checked and I've never been asked if I was a felon, maybe things have changed in the past couple years.



Yeah, seriously. Border patrol is at a minimum.

The most serious question I've been asked at the border was if I had bought some fruits...

Maybe it was because I have a Canadian license plate. But if its like this for everyone; crossing the border is easier than getting though a DUI checkpoint


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will the day ever come when marijuana felons get pardoned? [Re: Patlal]
    #20278955 -

Xingu said:
shLong said:
(did the alcohol guys get any leniency when prohibition was repealed?)




Apparently they didn't, but when laws against sodomy were repealed, prisoners sued individually for pardons...many won, but some didn't. Perhaps the prohibition of repeal went the same way, but I didn't find anything in the ten minutes I spent searching.



Thank you for your time. Appreciate it.

Patlal said:
koods said:
I've crossed into Canada a hundred times, rarely was my ID checked and I've never been asked if I was a felon, maybe things have changed in the past couple years.




Yeah, seriously. Border patrol is at a minimum. 

The most serious question I've been asked at the border was if I had bought some fruits...

Maybe it was because I have a Canadian license plate. But if its like this for everyone; crossing the border is easier than getting though a DUI checkpoint



I just would hate to drive all that way, likely with someone else who could cross and get found out and denied.
It'd be a big waste of money and time.
Meh, fuck it. Didn't wanna go there anyways :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will the day ever come when marijuana felons get pardoned? [Re: shLong]
    #20279043 -

I actually don't know how things have changed since passports have been required. Do they check them, or are they still waving people through most of the time?

When ever I think about this kind of shit, I get mad at the fucking bush administration for essentially letting Bin Laden get his way.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/15/14 10:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson OneMoreRobot3021 330 0 08/23/07 09:45 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Marijuana Overdose!
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 1,049 20 10/26/07 11:54 PM
by StonedShroom
* bad vibes from The SImpsons medical marijuana episode
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 4,593 30 05/28/05 05:27 PM
by Learyfan
* Cliff Notes for the Libby Pardon
( 1 2 all )
TheFakeSunRa 1,785 36 10/23/07 06:02 PM
by WakeboardrB
* 37th Marijuana Harvest Festival and the Madison Cannabis Cup
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 4,587 26 10/13/07 03:11 PM
by RobMarley420
* Governor Spitzer and the Capital Hooker Shroom Empire 389 0 03/10/08 09:11 PM
by Shroom Empire
* LOL @ MY GOVERNOR
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,812 24 06/20/05 12:42 PM
by afoaf
* New movie -Felon Mush 4 Brains 748 7 07/28/08 07:33 PM
by Hauptperson69

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,070 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.