Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
acacia/ mimosa
    #20216170 -

So I bought some acacia the other day to make some awesome dyes, anyways the person I bought it off ebay from sent me a series of messages. At first saying he would start harvesting my acacia that week as long as the weather allowed since he is from Hawaii and it had been stormy. So next day he hits me up and tells me that their acacia is pretty tapped out and they need to take it easy on it, but he has 10kg of mimosa drying and would be down to give me that instead, with an extra bonus for the inconvenience. I was excited for acacia especially since it would be super fresh, but he said the mimosa's quality should satisfy me in relation to the acacia and I usually have seen it go for more money then the acacia so all around I am pretty stoked. The mimosa makes a dye that I find cooler anyways, plus I just started growing my own acacia. Any thoughts? I would be interested to see how much other people spend on acacia/ mimosa and also some of the cool stuff people have made with it.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: acacia/ mimosa [Re: musiclover420]
    #20216242 -

Wait, is he offering to give you 10kg of mimosa?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: acacia/ mimosa [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #20216250 -

No, I ordered 1kg for 70$ of acacia and he offered to give me "a few pounds" of mimosa instead since he has 10kg half dry apparently and can't harvest any acacia right now. I am pretty stoked, though I may have to get some acacia to compare dye's eventually.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: acacia/ mimosa [Re: musiclover420]
    #20216256 -

I am unsure of mimosas legal status as of late but I would persoanlly take mimosa over acacia  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: acacia/ mimosa [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #20216325 -

It doesn't really matter considering they have comparable yields. Mimosa 0.5-1% usually, although on one rare occasion I've gotten almost 2%. Acacia is consistently around 1%.

Edited by Aedan (07/02/14 07:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: acacia/ mimosa [Re: Aedan]
    #20216355 -

Acacia is also cheaper and easier to find. The Feds have been cracking down on mimosa sellers even though its still a legal grey area.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: acacia/ mimosa [Re: Aedan]
    #20216456 -

Well they both have many legal uses. I too was paranoid about ordering mimosa or acacia because of the legal issues but I read the real issue is getting them past customs. Since I ordered mine from in the states it should be fine and hopefully soon I will have some sick dye.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: acacia/ mimosa [Re: musiclover420]
    #20216482 -

We all know what it's used for son. You ain't foolin nobody. :cop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: acacia/ mimosa [Re: Aedan]
    #20216516 -

Making dope tie die shirts and tapestries. Maybe soap, who knows.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mimosa vendor Zitlet 2,909 9 06/13/19 11:55 AM
by Amanita86
* cannot extract DMT from mimosa root *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
maple3011 3,135 31 09/01/14 11:15 PM
by PatrickKn
* Mimosa root bark and mimosa root bark powder differences. Chowder963 1,399 12 10/26/13 10:28 PM
by Chowder963
* mimosa bark quality maiko maiko 497 8 08/04/10 04:51 PM
by elung trings
* Acacia Confusa info/Extraction pk 1993 1,837 12 03/15/14 08:49 AM
by pk 1993
* Acacia Confusa now banned from eBay modern.shaman 4,407 12 02/23/17 04:38 PM
by T-Funkadelic
* Is this Acacia Confusa? maple3011 1,593 13 09/03/14 11:34 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Mimosa Hostilisisisisisisisisisis where? pong 1,632 6 03/24/09 10:44 AM
by pong

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
561 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.