Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Im in a pretty strange position...
    #19735859 -

Long story short there is a girl i'm interested. We met a month or so ago and we've recently been spending a good amount of time together going out to eat or some other activity. I'm have reason to believe shes into me, or at least was last time we saw each other.

But there's one problem. Im 18 (Male), shes nearly 11 years older than me. I really like her but the whole situation feels very stressful and unique to me. Should I try and make this work (I want to), or should I pass it off? I feel like it could be an interesting experience for me, but as for her I cant see any benefits to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19735957 -

Thats not all that strange a position dude, happens all the time. Don't think too hard about it, just have fun with each other.
Fyi- I dated someone 18 years older than I was when I was 21, she was a cool chick...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #19736275 -

Bang it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19738868 -

There is the consideration of mental maturity here, and I'm not advocating in the least that I know you or have the right to assume the level of your mental maturation. She may have that predatory instinct, and a turn on for the "young and innocent" or so to speak. Maybe even not the innocent, because those at the age of 18 are hardly that, but pushing it as close to that as one can, giving the legal constraints of our current legislation in regards to age, consent and what qualifies as statutory rape. There are a lot of variables that float about. If you can only identify what qualities she appears to like about you, will you find and identify her motivations for showing interest. In any case if it's consensual on both ends, I'd like to hear updates on this scenarios progression.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19739184 -

DSHSB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #19753869 -

It might seem weird now, but trust me in 3 years if you guys are still together it wont be. What are you worried about?

Do you care how other people feel?

Does she intimidate you?

Family problems?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #19753876 -

Only eleven? Go for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #19754039 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Does she intimidate you?




Yes. I also find it hard to stay attracted to anyone im interested in but thats a different matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19754364 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
Does she intimidate you?




Yes. I also find it hard to stay attracted to anyone im interested in but thats a different matter.



People who intimidate me turn me on.. I like the concept of having my balls in the mouth of a predator.. carrying several meanings..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19754539 -

My thoughts are that you are very young ...at 18 ...you really have not had enough life experience to draw on to really compete with an older woman of 11 years.

Follow your head, and try and imagine what life will be like in the distant future with a girl like that.


That older  woman spending with you probably obviously enjoys her time with you. Perhaps she is trying to relive her youth through you as well. Most women fear getting old.

If you do spend time with her, just see her as an experience. A friend with benefits. Put any delusions out of your mind that you and her will be lovers for any distant future times. Enjoy both the time and the experience.

You will outgrow her in time. Much the same way as Christopher Robin out grew Winnie the Pooh.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #19754704 -

Anonymous #8 said:
My thoughts are that you are very young ...at 18 ...you really have not had enough life experience to draw on to really compete with an older woman of 11 years.




Exactly. This is where my anxiety stems from and I have no idea how to progress things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19754802 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
My thoughts are that you are very young ...at 18 ...you really have not had enough life experience to draw on to really compete with an older woman of 11 years.




Exactly. This is where my anxiety stems from and I have no idea how to progress things.



Be completly open and honest with her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #19761955 -

Honestly use the cock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19767845 -

Been there. 18 with a 27 y/o with a kid... That was a fucking experience. Long story short, they are horny as fuck, so use your tool. Just don't expect to have a lasting relationship because those expectations are unreasonable. If I were to go back I would have kept her on the side but that's just from my personal experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im in a pretty strange position... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #19768195 -

Hit it with a tire iron.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
263 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.