Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19606383 -

Anonymous said:
So I'm a straight dude, I'm seeing this girl now, we've only known each other for about 2 months and we started fucking. I haven't told her yet, but I'm sort of into being submissive. I mean, I don't like the full on dominatrix type thing, but I like it when the girl takes control, and she pulls me towards her and seduces me. Stuff like her being the teacher and I'm the student, and she teaches me a lesson. Unfortunately, shes into the exact opposite, she wants me to be in complete control of her. She likes dirty talk and being dominated.

I was just curious, are girls chill with a dude being submissive? I feel like she wouldn't be too down it as she always seem to want me to do the dirty talking and the fucking. I sort want her to fuck me...Is that weird? Ya think I should just come right and tell her as we get to know each other better?



I'm what's referred to in the BDSM scene as a "switch" OP, what these means is that I enjoy both dominant and submissive role play.

While most players have a preference I strongly believe that one can tap into their inner switch: especially when playing with someone you're close with. For instance even if you don't get off on being the dominant partner, that doesn't mean you can't roleplay a dominant partner to satisfy her submissive nature. Likewise just because she's naturally a submissive doesn't mean she can't "teach" you that naughty  lesson you want to learn.

I think a sub/sub or a dom/dom relationship can work in this regard depending on how committed you are to making things fun for everybody.

Just explain this to her, if she doesn't dig it then you'd probably both be better off finding someone else.


--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Dawks]
    #19608866 -

On one end, I don't get why this has to be an either/or situation. It's like Christians expecting you to be either a virgin or married for life. A bit extreme eh? :lol:

Anyway, OP, have you been involved in any BDSM before? Or at least read about it, to at least get a feel for the basics? If so, consider trying this:

Start with you being the dom over there, and set things in order. Take control, fuck her, finish in her mouth a few times and generally wipe the floors and ceiling with her to your heart's content and pleasure. Give simple but explicit orders and make sure they're followed right. Establish dominance and train this girl like a dog for a while. Do this a few times, showing her that yes, it is on the table and it can be done properly.

Then after a few of these things, as she's on her knees working that cock quietly, explain to her what she will do the next day. She will take these here boots and other things you've prepared for her, put a leash on you, and bark the following orders, which you've written down explicitly. She will wipe floors with future you and treat said you like the filthy dog that you are. She will do this for such and such time, and not stop until (fill in the blanks). Explain this to her at length, and explain that it's not her place to second guess you and put too much thought into it. It's your wishes, your orders, and her place is to execute, not have conversations and useless arguments. Explain that the time to talk about all this is after she's done all that and everybody got off that day.

With your cock still in her mouth, ask if she understood what she has to do, and if she's ready to give it her best shot. If she's not too convinced ask her again, and get a proper clear yes out of her. Whether or not she'll be any good, that remains to be seen, but giving it a good shot seems perfectly reasonable to ask. Then you can finish off and prep for the next day.

IMO if you do it like that, if she can get a demo of what's available, and if you play it right, then she'll probably put in the effort and go the distance to please her man. Don't negotiate on this shit. This is not a convo to ask with clothes on, having a proper dinner conversation, one on one, equal to equal. If she wants to be submissive, give her a context to do so. You're the dom (at least for a while) and it's your job to provide. Once you've provided, you can of course make demands and order things you want.

Enjoy.


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Spacerific]
    #19608898 -

I hate how girls always usually get turned off and don't like guys who are submissive at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19609035 -

Anonymous said:
I hate how girls always usually get turned off and don't like guys who are submissive at all.



Probably some awesomely good evolutionary reason for that.


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Spacerific]
    #19609044 -

There is a evolutionary reason for women to not cut their hair short, men are attracted to females with long hair. And yet some females cut their hair short anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19609124 -

Anonymous said:
There is a evolutionary reason for women to not cut their hair short, men are attracted to females with long hair. And yet some females cut their hair short anyway.



I don't think long hair scores that high as an indicator of attractiveness. Way more important stuff is body symmetry, clear skin, certain ratios involving hips, shoulders and waist, facial proportions, how much overlap there is in terms of immune systems, what have you. Only way hair becomes an issue is when it actually falls out, giving you half-bald chicks with patches, and that's a turn off because it's an indicator of disease. Or when you have women with facial hair, showing some fucked up hormonal imbalance. When I see girls wearing fake mustaches, fake wrinkles and still getting decent guys, I'll start believing you can ignore evolutionary norms of what's attractive.

A guy being submissive once in a while is not a problem, as long as there's a working off button when the need arises, and the guy himself controls that button well. IMO the problem is when a guy CAN'T be dominating and defaults to submissive behavior towards women, being easily intimidated. That's like a car with flimsy brakes or a house that's about to come down any day now. Nobody wants that around for too long.


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Spacerific]
    #19610096 -

Yeah my gf has short hair. It's fuckin hot. I think hair is more of a cultural thing and like that other guy said when you really come down to it it's how healthy and "fertile" she looks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #19611763 -

idk ive def looked at a girl and been like yeah id fuck her if she had longer hair. some chicks just look like dykes if they dont have long hair, not a look im goin for


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19612538 -

I'm more of a dominant guy but I find that if the girl is ridiculously dominant I will slowly open up to becoming sub with her but its like most girls aren't into that unless you tell them and most girls don't even know how I be although once taught how they enjoy it.

But like I said I prefer being dominant most of the time.

Just talk to her and see if she likes it. Communication.


--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys being submissive? [Re: GreySatyr]
    #19612686 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just going to vent a bit about women and drugs and alcohol
( 1 2 all )
Barnaby 1,098 21 05/04/18 02:56 PM
by pachoo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
585 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.