Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: kr0nik0]
    #19565447 -

kr0nik0 said:
VivaLaMushie said:
I'm on my period so I get nothing tonight :frown:



You know this is coming. Let your man DSHSB :wink:


DS Whose SB?! :shocked: :lol:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Lion]
    #19565463 -

Lion said:
kr0nik0 said:
VivaLaMushie said:
I'm on my period so I get nothing tonight :frown:



You know this is coming. Let your man DSHSB :wink:


DS Whose SB?! :shocked: :lol:



lol. DSviva's SB. I should've been more concise about whose shit box shall be smashed.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: mpd]
    #19565473 -

mpd said:
Mrs. MPD and I celebrated Valentines Day all this week.  Flowers, candy, cards...  It has all been good.  Probably our last one together, but after 30 years, I'm satisfied with our relationship.



:hug:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #19565573 -

nicechrisman said:
Going to Colorado in the morning to see an old girlfriend in from Highschool who I haven't seen in 20 years. If ya wanna know more, it's right here http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19541658/page/1



Awesome. Have a good trip and drive safe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Magicman69]
    #19565619 -

Magicman69 said:
. All women want a valentine



false.

i was in a relationship for the past three valentines days. i'm happy to be single this time around. i never made a fuss about the day anyway. sure it would've been nice if my boyfriend had bought me flowers or something but yeah, he sucked. just another day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: kr0nik0]
    #19565666 -

Happy Valentines day Viva, and everyone else on the Shroomery. May you all be blessed with many vaginas and penises on this day of love. :laugh:
:




:aweohyou:


--------------------
"You are a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust. What do you have to be scared of?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Patchouli_Savage]
    #19565704 -

Happy Valentines day everyone. :cool:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #19565888 -

VivaLaMushie said:
I'm on my period so I get nothing tonight :frown:



time for your boy to man up. Ain't nothing to be afraid of. Two words- shower sex


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Legend]
    #19565923 -

Legend said:
I'm glad im single this valentines day, i don't have to buy any gifts

:awesome:



This guy has the right idea. :stoned:


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Magicman69]
    #19565927 -

Ugh ...i hate today...I never had a girlfriend or friends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Magicman69]
    #19565936 -

I just watched some hardcore donkey porn and big ass Brazilian bitches farting on black dicks...it was the only way to get erection and fap away the bitter tears wrought by loneliness and depression...how was your day?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: 245willow19]
    #19566026 -

tears make the best lube


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: 245willow19]
    #19566033 -

Valentines day has become  a holiday  celebrating  the hipness of  materialistic pussy , if I wanted materialistic pussy  I'd jump into a pocket pussy . But I don't , I would rather have unconditional  love , rather than one-night stands. But if a girl wants a one-night quickie , then I do too. 
. My plans for  tonight are different .  I will be running naked through the forest  . Eating Cheerios and dropping  enough to make  a trail so I can find my way back home in the morning.

I don't like the hypocrisy surrounding valentines day because I was watching the news this morning and the woman reporting pretty much said that anybody who's without a valentine is a sad loser and anybody with one is a happy successor. I can be happy without any feet , then I can be happy without a valentine for a day . Tomrow ill find love . When it's free


--------------------





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19566041 -

Bassfreak said:
im seeing zeds dead tomorrow so hopefully ill find a girl there :smile:



Lucky you!
Im sure there will be tons of beautiful women there and dope ass beats. :bearbreakdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: ChinChiller]
    #19566356 -

happy valentines day :smile:



--------------------
:likeaboss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Ballerium]
    #19566375 -

Ballerium said:
Honestly staying in and cooking a special dinner, having a nice evening with weed, wine and lovemaking would be my ideal Valentine's Day thing to do.





:awepreciation:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: Vsnares.Zappa]
    #19566527 -

Brought to you by Nestle.  Dumb holiday is dumb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Valentines Day!!!! [Re: sirdonut]
    #19566536 -

I eat wonka candy instead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* a formal fuck you to valentines day amyloid 2,421 16 02/15/04 07:16 PM
by ask
* A Stranger's Valentines Day Gift to WoodsCall *DELETED* WoodsCall 1,484 10 02/18/05 07:15 PM
by WoodsCall
* Busted: Valentines Day Chocolates with a hint of psilocybin dobinky 1,302 15 02/10/05 12:06 AM
by adrug
* VALENTINES chinadoll 2,233 14 02/14/04 01:14 PM
by browndustin
* Shroomery gift exchange? Phychotron 669 5 12/05/04 07:47 PM
by Ripple
* A gift for the shroomery but first i need help KnattyD 426 1 10/21/04 10:22 PM
by Ythan
* Happy Valentine's Day to all you Pubbers!
( 1 2 all )
agr8fulchick 2,448 29 02/15/05 01:51 AM
by Locus
* Psychedelic [Mushrooms] Drug Found in Valentine Candy C20H25N3O 1,317 9 02/15/05 08:56 PM
by Kada

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,895 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.