Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What would it take...
    #19473675 -

...for you to punch a baby?

I saw that article about the old guy who slapped the 8 month old baby on the airplane and told the mom to "Shut that n****r baby up!" and it got me thinking, at what point would I punch or strike a baby?

Would the baby have to be a zombie trying mindlessly to bite you? Would it just be crying and black on an airplane?
What if you knew it was going to grow up to be an evil dictator?
What if thirty babies were crawling towards you and you were suspended from a scaffolding that would break if more weight was added, and your only recourse was to fend them off?
What if some guy on the street was like here's ten thousand untaxed dollars to go slug that baby in the stroller?

What would it take? Certainly there's a line to be drawn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What would it take... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19473883 -

Depends on if I would get away with it :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What would it take... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #19473905 -

You can, and will.



Hypothetically speaking of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What would it take... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19474720 -

..

Edited by Anonymous (01/26/14 12:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What would it take... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19474769 -

It really depends in all but one of those situations OP. You only specified if it was black once :evil:

But really I'd probably hit the baby for the ten grand. The baby would be fine and would get over it, and would grow up to be a tough motherfucker... or so I'd tell myself. And there's several million more just like it, it isn't special. The worlds overpopulated as it is, and is only getting worse.

Nah really I wouldn't do it... or so I'd tell myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What would it take... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #19475540 -

Never, the baby has no awareness of the situation.  It's ears had probably been popping and it was in pain. The appropriate response is not to hit it.  There are other ways of treating it other than violence which doesn't solve the issue. ie a pacifier, ibuprofen or similar.  There are ways to treat it.


The guy lost his temper and struck a defenceless minor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What would it take... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #19479551 -

Id punch a zombie demon hell spawn baby. But seriously you never hit a baby. Babies cry its what they do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I can't believe what I just did
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 781 37 08/29/09 12:28 AM
by Anonymous
* Can I drive if I take this vicodin? Anonymous 229 7 01/31/08 03:43 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
137 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.