Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | | Last >
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19461946 -

:feelingfeisty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19462086 -

doooooooo iiiiiiiiit!
it's quite a bit of pain having a needle shoved thru your nip. but I didn't mind it that much.
actually, I've been thinking I want to get mine done again because I took them out and then regretted it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan]
    #19462092 -

Yeah I figure it would be kinda painful. But beauty is pain. :shrug:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19462146 -

the initial stab isn't all that bad. it's when they're healing if they get caught on anything that reeeeeally hurts


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan]
    #19462202 -

really got to watch out for those dastardly nipple traps


--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: POWAtrippin]
    #19462303 -

:lol:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19462310 -

Ballerium said:
Yeah I figure it would be kinda painful. But beauty is pain. :shrug:



Don't do it

Nipples are beautiful just the way they are

On everyone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Into The Woods]
    #19462314 -

Except k00laid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Into The Woods] * 4
    #19462322 -


I thought they looked pretty.
shiny!


--------------------

Edited by maerigan (01/23/14 02:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan]
    #19462326 -

:drool2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19462942 -

nooooo :wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #19463100 -

edit! :smile:



--------------------

Edited by maerigan (01/23/14 07:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan] * 1
    #19463115 -

Yeah those are sexy. How long did it take for them to heal?


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19463133 -

6 weeks to stop being quite so sensitive but about 2 months total to feel normal.
I took them out because I kept driving from texas to pennsylvania and back and the seat belt was getting really annoying, rubbing them constantly


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan]
    #19463178 -

Oh man, I have that problem with seatbelts already. I am constantly pulling and adjusting at mine. I still want them though.. :drool2:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19463199 -

I want mine back. I'm just not going to get them redone til about... 5000 more pushups
I'm going to treat myself for my hard work by stabbing myself in the tit.
seems logical


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan]
    #19463212 -

:lol:

Makes total sense to me.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19463284 -

I think nipple piercings are pretty sexy! But I couldn't ever get it done on mine. Just the thought of it makes me cringe :uhoh:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #19463302 -

you cringe much less when you take a couple xanax, somas and hydrocodones.
you'll barely feel a thing...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan]
    #19463392 -

I will have to remember that. Downers are never easy for me to get ahold of though. Maybe I'll just drink lots of alcohol instead.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | | Last >


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
273,362 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 17 queries.