Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | | Last >
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19459997 -

Crystal G said:
psyconaught said:
i usually loathe realistic portrait tattoos, i think its rare they ever turn out well.



Completely untrue. My tattoo artist does portraits beautifully.

There was one artist that I have seen that did it even better than him, but I have no idea who the artist is.

That right there, is the difference between a $200 tattoo and a $2,000 tattoo.







well aren't opinions great :shrug: :lol: those are some damn good portraits don't get me wrong. But i just overall dislike realism tattoo's. They always look off to me, well faces do, your blue jay looks good, its just really rare i find a face i enjoy. Unless its stylized, this is my tattoo artists work:


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan]
    #19460017 -

maerigan said:
I'm pretty sure this is as close as I've ever been to god...





:lolsy:

well it certainly does look attractive


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: k00laid] * 2
    #19460088 -

it looks big. and like I'm trying to win a peach festival pageant or something...



fuck that hair.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan]
    #19460169 -

maerigan said:
it looks big. and like I'm trying to win a peach festival pageant or something...



fuck that hair.



girls with pale skin are gorgeous  :rockon:  ergo you look fucking gorgeous keep it up


--------------------
:thumbup: If you found my response helpful then leave a positive rating :thumbup:
Drugs Done/To be Done: Weed, Mescaline, Bufotenin LSD Salvia, LSA, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Amanita Muscaria, Tabernanthe Iboga, AL-LAD, LSZ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Eminence]
    #19460218 -

frylock91 said:
I mean the shading and proportions might not be the exact same, but it's a blue jay facing the same way on her back in the same position lol. Got it like 3 years ago.



Weird. That's around when I got mine too.

Well, if she ever looks at tattoo magazines or SuicideGirls, then she definitely stole it from me, because I'm featured in them. :lol:

I got the jaybird because that's my relative's nickname.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: newageshaman]
    #19460233 -

My tats were mostly done in my teen and early 20s, some still needing to be finished. Whilst they're not exactly amazing or extremely intricate in design, I didn't pick what I wanted off the wall. Each one I designed myself and they all have a meaning behind them. They represent who I am and where I was at in my life at that point. So whilst I do feel I could have possibly developed an idea more, I do not regret them at all. I have:

- guitars with the mantras 'live to play' and 'play to live'
-Mudvayne's logo with the lyric 'I aint sellin my soul when there's nothin to buy'
-Machine Heads logo, but with mine and Mrs Jordys initials
-Ryan Martinie (bassist from Mudvayne)
-My grandfather's name and the years he was born and died
-Bass clef
-A marlin jumping out of the water

They might not look like a Miami ink tat, but they are a symbol of who I am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Jordy]
    #19460299 -

i started a tattoo thread here:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19460297

figured it'd be more appropriate since we had men posting tattoo pics here.


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #19460417 -

Crystal G said:
frylock91 said:
I mean the shading and proportions might not be the exact same, but it's a blue jay facing the same way on her back in the same position lol. Got it like 3 years ago.



Weird. That's around when I got mine too.

Well, if she ever looks at tattoo magazines or SuicideGirls, then she definitely stole it from me, because I'm featured in them. :lol:

I got the jaybird because that's my relative's nickname.



bull shit
youre not a suicide girl.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #19460506 -

Nah, she didn't copy you lol. Bird tats aren't unique or something, almost every girl I know with tattoos has a bird on them somewhere.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: maerigan] * 1
    #19460523 -

maerigan said:
it looks big. and like I'm trying to win a peach festival pageant or something...



i live in bumfuck kansas.
looked good to me :smile:


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Eminence]
    #19460524 -

frylock91 said:
Nah, she didn't copy you lol. Bird tats aren't unique or something, almost every girl I know with tattoos has a bird on them somewhere.



I had a class in 12th grade with like 16 people, probably 9-10 girls, where 3 chicks had basically the same swallow tattoo.

lols ensued.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: JPDancer]
    #19460565 -

I don't have any bird tattoos :frown:
wait!!!
there are tiny little birds flying by my pirate ship!
aha!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19461315 -

Ballerium said:
I'm also playing around with the idea of getting a small delicate-type nose piericing...and possibly one or both nipples.



:shocked: I don't understand why anyone would want to have robot nipples. :tongue: :grin:

BTW, does your "Petrichor" title mean you're a Doctor Who fan, by chance? :smile:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: fireworks_god] * 1
    #19461507 -

nip piercings are usually done for the feeling they give when played with. And they're hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: naturesrevolt]
    #19461602 -

To me they usually either look like a door knocker or a sewing accident. :shrug:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: fireworks_god]
    #19461636 -

I feel like I can't judge nipple piercings until I've had one in my mouth. Any volunteers?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: GoldenEye]
    #19461711 -

I just think they look sexy.  :shrug:

And no, my title Petrichor is the name of an Opiuo song that I really like.



The word Petrichor is defined as the scent of rain on dry earth.  I really love that smell..when it first starts raining.  I dunno I just liked the word so I made it my title. I've never seen Doctor Who. :omgz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: fireworks_god]
    #19461777 -

Ballerium's being modest. She can't resist a sexy talented Australian.

We're like catnip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Into The Woods]
    #19461792 -

:heytheresexy:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19461886 -

Ballerium said:
I just think they look sexy.  :shrug:

And no, my title Petrichor is the name of an Opiuo song that I really like.

The word Petrichor is defined as the scent of rain on dry earth.  I really love that smell..when it first starts raining.  I dunno I just liked the word so I made it my title. I've never seen Doctor Who. :omgz:



I'd never heard Opiou. :grin: Cool song. :mushroom2:

On the show they tied petrichor in a couple times with the Amy Pond character in an interesting way, which is why it crossed my mind that you might be a fan. :smile:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | | Last >


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
273,371 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 17 queries.