Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: MystiqueMushroom]
    #19143935 -



--------------------
Cause we all have wings. But some of us don't know why...


My very own funnies thread: LINKY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: Moorning Due]
    #19143948 -

It's not like that man :lol:


--------------------
https://youtu.be/np5Oi1dyO1k

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: MystiqueMushroom]
    #19143951 -

Like you wouldn't...


--------------------
Cause we all have wings. But some of us don't know why...


My very own funnies thread: LINKY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: deadwk]
    #19143958 -

DEAD!! How the fuck are you?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: deadwk]
    #19143962 -

Your lack of class is disturbing, skywalker.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: Moorning Due]
    #19144001 -

Moorning Due said:
MystiqueMushroom said:
Damn now that is a classy sig am I right?



Not trying to dog on you at all, but am I the only one that finds it a bit strange you got some other dudes chicks boob as your sig.

Just Saying.



That's not weird, it means his life is now complete.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: Moorning Due]
    #19144475 -

Moorning Due said:
MystiqueMushroom said:
Damn now that is a classy sig am I right?



Not trying to dog on you at all, but am I the only one that finds it a bit strange you got some other dudes chicks boob as your sig.

Just Saying.




i think its weird and i am :rotfl:


--------------------
:heartpump::sun::feelsgoodgurl::sun::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: lunarpiscean]
    #19144495 -

if my man was posting pictures of my tits on shroomery with usernames on them ... yeah it just wouldnt happen.


:rotfl:


--------------------
:heartpump::sun::feelsgoodgurl::sun::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: lunarpiscean]
    #19144590 -

thedeadwalk putting the rest to shame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: Moorning Due]
    #19144632 -

Moorning Due said:
MystiqueMushroom said:
Damn now that is a classy sig am I right?



Not trying to dog on you at all, but am I the only one that finds it a bit strange you got some other dudes chicks boob as your sig.

Just Saying.





:lolsy:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19144722 -

Fuckin OP pulling through with the nudes.

:wooyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: deadwk]
    #19144825 -

thedeadwalkk said:
Hey all, so this thread will be my 3000th post on the shroomery, pretty fucking sad right?



yeah


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: k00laid]
    #19145914 -

Nimpo said:
Fuckin OP pulling through with the nudes.

:wooyeah:




Man I always pull through, I don't promise what I can't deliver.

:borat:


Illyabo said:
thedeadwalk putting the rest to shame



Hey, that's my jawb :likeaboss:


lunarpiscean said:
if my man was posting pictures of my tits on shroomery with usernames on them ... yeah it just wouldnt happen.


:rotfl:




Lunar do you even have a man? Please, this post reeks of attention. Just do it without a man, that's how you get the real attention :wink:



thoughts said:
DEAD!! How the fuck are you?




I'm doing excellent thoughts! How the fuck are you!!! :heart:


watermelon mon said:
nice

I am not a fan of that new money they made because some times it sticks and stuff but doesn't really matter to me




Yea the new money is prety shitty, almost gave my coke dealer and extra $40 one time cause the bills stuck together. He was like "Damn dude a tip? thanks man!"

"Oh shit sorry I didn't mean to give you extra"

"Oh no worrys that's cool!"



Moorning Due said:
Not trying to dog on you at all, but am I the only one that finds it a bit strange you got some other dudes chicks boob as your sig.

Just Saying.



Moorning Due is just a tad bit jelly his name isn't on a pair of titties

MystiqueMushroom said:
Thank you, we are forever bonded through your girls titty :heart:

Hope to meet you one day!



Haha no problem hope you enjoy it :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: deadwk]
    #19145957 -

:sad: I can't help but feel like you left out some love.. I don't even see a glimpse of dong.
The B-hole would be A-OK too.
Feel free to throw my username somewhere, I could use a new sig.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: deadwk]
    #19145969 -

thedeadwalkk said:
Shroomery, you're the best; If you had a dick, I would deepthroat that shit and finger your butthole at the same time. :heart:




:awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: deadwk]
    #19145976 -

thedeadwalkk said:
almost gave my coke dealer and extra $40 one time cause the bills stuck together. He was like "Damn dude a tip? thanks man!"




Lol most dealers would of quietly walked away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #19145992 -

PCPlease, are you saying you want my dick in a photo?
'Cause I have a photo with my dick in it :rofl:

I kept it secret though.


xbloodwhipx said:
Lol most dealers would of quietly walked away



Yea ikr!! This was some scummy coke to, like 10% coke, the rest meth and random cuts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: deadwk]
    #19146042 -

thedeadwalkk said:
PCPlease, are you saying you want my dick in a photo?
'Cause I have a photo with my dick in it :rofl:

I kept it secret though.


xbloodwhipx said:
Lol most dealers would of quietly walked away



Yea ikr!! This was some scummy coke to, like 10% coke, the rest meth and random cuts.



That sucks, i dont buy any kind of powdered drugs anymore because they are all cut so bad! Its either pills (solid pills, like roxies, rolls or IR adderall, no capsules) or crystal meth if im going to buy something off the street.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #19146047 -

Even meth can be cut though but its not usually in my area

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thedeadwalkks 3K post thread (warning: nudes+drugs inside) [Re: deadwk]
    #19146065 -

:lol: Well I was kidding, but it would have been really funny in the OP


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,538 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Totally Nude (lyrics) Adom 833 2 04/10/04 10:29 PM
by Asco
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,040 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,470 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* First post
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 5,505 46 01/10/11 05:46 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Inane Threads Senor_Doobie 2,305 18 05/31/11 04:28 PM
by Hajnal
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,213 topic views. 4 members, 171 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.