Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
new bur oak dugout
    #19081499 -

Hey everyone, I'm new to the board thought I would introduce myself.  I have a small shop in Canada for the past couple years I've been making unique stuff for headshops.  Here's a dugout made from some bur oak that I harvested and milled into live edge lumber to keep the bark and all the natural beauty of the wood intact.  the bark is treated with a harder for some extra durability, the dugout itself is finely sanded and polished. I really enjoy making these, so thought I would share.



--------------------
futodugouts@gmail.com
Futo Dugouts Pipes On FaceBook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: futodugouts]
    #19081560 -

Welcome to the shroomery, mr canadian


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: futodugouts]
    #19081576 -

Welcome!  :cookiemonster:  :elmo: That is a beautiful dugout!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #19081608 -

That's fucking sweet as hell! I wanna buy one of your pieces (get it? it's a pun! WOOO :awesomenod:) at some point :nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: st1llnox]
    #19081619 -

st1llnox said:
That's fucking sweet as hell! I wanna buy one of your pieces (get it? it's a pun! WOOO :awesomenod:) at some point :nodofunderstanding:



how was that a pun at all?


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #19081877 -

Hey thanks

I also make them for applewood and wild cherry, sometimes elm and white poplar.  will post some more there's always a few real nice ones when I do up a batch.  So far these have only been seen in a few headshops in Canada, but I'm starting to think about selling them direct on a website.  If anyone was interested I make other stuff too. just email me futodugouts@gmail.com


--------------------
futodugouts@gmail.com
Futo Dugouts Pipes On FaceBook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19081952 -

volcomstoner said:
st1llnox said:
That's fucking sweet as hell! I wanna buy one of your pieces (get it? it's a pun! WOOO :awesomenod:) at some point :nodofunderstanding:



how was that a pun at all?




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: The Vapor]
    #19081967 -

Unless you were soliciting sexual favors, there was no pun, he really is the smartest person on the shroomery


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Edited by volcomstoner (11/03/13 06:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: futodugouts]
    #19081977 -

:cop:

can't believe no one has said it yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19081995 -

eh,I was planning on reporting for spamming


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: futodugouts]
    #19082103 -

I thought it was going to be a canoe.:shrug:

Nice looking weed thingy, op. Welcome to the shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: The Vapor]
    #19082148 -

The Vapor said:
volcomstoner said:
st1llnox said:
That's fucking sweet as hell! I wanna buy one of your pieces (get it? it's a pun! WOOO :awesomenod:) at some point :nodofunderstanding:



how was that a pun at all?






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: pcplease]
    #19082175 -

pcplease said:
The Vapor said:
volcomstoner said:
st1llnox said:
That's fucking sweet as hell! I wanna buy one of your pieces (get it? it's a pun! WOOO :awesomenod:) at some point :nodofunderstanding:



how was that a pun at all?







has this been quote enough times?


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: hidenseek1]
    #19082186 -

Not until the genius comes out of the shadows trying to weasel his way out of sounding silly (to put it lightly).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: pcplease]
    #19082197 -

Exactly, I mean, he is the smartest person on the shroomery and puts psychiatrists in there place with his knowledge.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19082204 -

i miss cateyes rants about psychiatric medication


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: hidenseek1]
    #19082212 -

hidenseek1 said:
i miss cateyes rants about psychiatric medication



idk who you're talking about

Also, if it wasn't for pcplease I probably wouldn't have ended up taking some meds that were prescribed to me. Because I took that advice I feel much better and am getting my life on track.

I don't think college boy over here could have done the same :shrug:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19082221 -

Quote:
kensho :psychsplit:


<- he ended all his post like that

he'd go on and on how he cured his schizophrenia by going to doctors who have studied under linus pauling

getting allergy test avoiding certain foods, and mega dosing vitamins his body was malfunctioned and couldn't produce


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: hidenseek1]
    #19082235 -

hmmm how do I not remember this
sounds like a trip


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: new bur oak dugout [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19082327 -

Hey thanks Volcom :smile:
Everything is worth a try IMO, especially when you've tried everything else.


I don't remember that poster either.. :strokebeard: but I wish I did :tongue2:
Was he a stim user? Sounds like it :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* st1llnox
( 1 2 3 all )
Adden 3,921 57 10/14/18 10:40 AM
by st1llnox
* St1llnox turns 23 today!
( 1 2 all )
st1llnox 2,477 39 03/29/13 01:47 PM
by Trellon
* st1llnox's hot bod fried my cpu
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 4,070 39 07/21/13 03:07 PM
by st1llnox
* a poem about my dugout
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,526 20 12/07/02 03:55 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Homemade Dugout One-Hitter SayWhat 5,915 4 10/05/09 11:10 PM
by SayWhat
* Dugout question Idiot 154 0 07/11/11 09:11 PM
by Idiot
* How to take down a burly,elusive Chinese man?
( 1 2 all )
LobsterSauceDiscord 2,315 27 12/21/10 02:38 PM
by Happy2fly
* The Old Oak Tree bryguy27007 1,131 14 02/09/12 11:31 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,213 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.