Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: fee] * 3
    #18856376 -

assuming 'inhalants' all have similar properties is like saying that cocaine, ketamine, and heroin are the same because they are all 'insuffalants'


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #18856384 -

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #18856395 -

I don't care.
I'm not judging
I love me some hippie crack.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: mellowparty]
    #18856453 -

I'd take a shot of ether over inhaling every day of the week. Inhaling it gives such a nasty disorienting high. No bueno! Drinking it is so much more pleasurable, especially when weed is added to the mix. That is if you can stomach it.

It's one of my secret pleasures that I don't indulge in too often. I hate to reek of ether for 2 days afterwards.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: kakashi68]
    #18856685 -

kakashi68 said:
Seriously_trippin said:
All I can say is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas:cool:



Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it. You approach the turnstiles and know that when you get there, you have to give the man two dollars or he won't let you inside. But when you get there, everything goes wrong. Some angry rotarian shoves you and you think "What's happening here? What's going on?" And you hear yourself mumbling..



I :lol: D yup, great memorization


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #18856692 -

Nothing like huffin organic solvents

I like gasoline too and paint thinner :wink:

lol

only time I smelled ether was in chem lab a few times, smelled good iirc
wouldn't smell it too much, after all the brain is organic :wink:

should be good for most extractions though... don't extract your brain with it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib5p7F0kRWU‎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: FractalDust]
    #18856919 -

muistrue said:
I've been inhaling a lot of carbogen lately in the Meduna's mixture ratio. It's really safe but way too intense.



Quote:
Anxiogenic




:goodluckwiththat:



Ahhh ether!  Ether is the first drug I got truly high on, as a 13yo. Its remained my all time favorite drug though I havent used it since the mid-1980s because its just too dangerous.

The smell is heaven.

Mmmm you inhale it, the scent fills you, you blush a bit, you get drowsy, your whole body starts tingling intensely, you approach passing out, angels sing for you, you see other dimensions, prophecies are made, your whole body hums to a purr led by the beating of your heart.. suddenly you open your eyes and it dawns on you you lost 10 minutes. Drunk, euphoric and tingling all over you take a bit more.

Hazards are severe!

Theres EXTREME fire and explosion hazard, theres a risk respirattory depression will last too long causing brain damage, or that your heart stops by too high concentrations, you stink up your part of the street with ether fumes and for 1-2 days after your breath will reek of ether to the point of people over a yard away from you easily noticing.

Personally I find Methoxetamine to be the perfect Ether substitute.  The effects are very similar yet without all the dangers and noxious odors.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #18856929 -

A bunch of my friends are coming over tonight to sniff markers, paint, and gasoline.

Its gonna be a nice, mellow night.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18856948 -

I had a friend tell me some friends and him huffed a rag of ether and he felt his spine turn to jelly and he felt incredibly high/disoriented. He was talking about it like its the next big thing

Edited by Pirax (09/18/13 07:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18856965 -

I'll bring a  :lighter::onfire:  . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: FractalDust]
    #18857151 -

muistrue said:
Yeah the panic is pure and the mind literally thinks it's dying and prepares for the death transition by triggering a deeply psychedelic experience.



Please go into more detail about this fascinating substance.
Can you compare it to DMT?
I am so captivated.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #18857251 -

shivas.wisdom said:
assuming 'inhalants' all have similar properties is like saying that cocaine, ketamine, and heroin are the same because they are all 'insuffalants'



:sadyes:

Don't forget that 2CE and 2CB are also members of that lowly class of drugs. :shake:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: Asante]
    #18857458 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
muistrue said:
I've been inhaling a lot of carbogen lately in the Meduna's mixture ratio. It's really safe but way too intense.



Quote:
Anxiogenic




:goodluckwiththat:







For me the anxiety is only physical because the CO2 as a part of its effect makes you feel as though your not getting enough oxygen even if you are. Once the feeling of the drug really sets i around 9-10 breath this feeling becomes much weaker as the true effects of the drug overwhelm them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #18857643 -

fee said:
ModestMouse said:
I cannot believe people are seriously discussing recreational inhalent use. This is retarded.





BlindSophist said:
shivas.wisdom said:
assuming 'inhalants' all have similar properties is like saying that cocaine, ketamine, and heroin are the same because they are all 'insuffalants'



:sadyes:

Don't forget that 2CE and 2CB are also members of that lowly class of drugs. :shake:




Wait, what class?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #18857694 -

shivas.wisdom said:
assuming 'inhalants' all have similar properties is like saying that cocaine, ketamine, and heroin are the same because they are all 'insuffalants'



Edited by NotTheDevil (09/18/13 12:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #18857704 -

Hey guys, I just went down to my local open air drug market and picked up a fresh batch of E91

Tonight is going to be amazing


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #18857725 -

and well, if we want to get technical,
insufflating is just inhaling powders through your nose

ERGO IPSO FACTO ALL DRUGS ARE INHALANTS


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #18857731 -

shivas.wisdom said:
and well, if we want to get technical,
insufflating is just inhaling powders through your nose




I thought inhale meant to take into the lungs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: s240779]
    #18857748 -

You inhale weed  :omgz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone into inhaling ether? [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #18857939 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ether... Konnrade 1,281 12 01/28/07 06:39 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Pseudoephedrine + Drug tests? 999 1,085 5 11/10/12 04:10 PM
by pfxtc
* VCKs inhalers can be RAD?
( 1 2 all )
RedRabbit 2,054 32 04/17/08 09:50 AM
by SmittysPawnShop
* Inhalants
( 1 2 3 all )
You Agree 1,593 45 12/30/10 09:39 PM
by Devlish2
* Inhaling computer duster?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jack420 10,754 43 06/24/09 11:57 PM
by Shroomism
* Happy Ether Day!
( 1 2 all )
Acidic_SlothM 1,863 23 10/16/06 06:04 PM
by emilbus
* Propaganda on Inhalants Ravus 2,626 16 06/14/05 10:27 PM
by nitroguy
* is flour flammable hidenseek 1,225 12 10/22/11 04:55 PM
by AbstraKt_I_Am

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,033 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.