yes, that's right. I turned 29 like 7 days ago. My Birthday is July 25th 1984. Today, right now is August 1st. Can ya'll give me another million posts for my birthday, type it here in this topic lol. I didn't get much for my birthday, my mom was tripping and only gave me $3 dollars lollll. I managed to light a blunt though with these 2 dudes I knew from around my way without the program/group home in the way. I'm typing this at a Library right now. When I'm done with the restraining order I'm gonna head back to my house and go back to whatever it was that I was doing. Anyways, There's these new Marlboro's NXT's. "Regular to Menthol" " Pinch Release" "Enjoy the Cool".
Most things metabolise in the liver. Smoke, pills,ecstacy, Marijuana, cigarettes all sorts of crap. Now Money Penny said she released the Marlboro NXT's and made the cigarettes metabolise in the brain. You can't do no such thing. Just for letting one haul/pull/toke of a cigarette and making it metabolise in your brain makes it very dangerous. Money Penny said after the smoke the cigarettes you smoke from now on will stay like that and will continue to get metabolised in the brain since NXT's introduced you into it. I want these Cigarettes pulled off the shelf right now, these things are dangerous. Imagine if soda metabolised in the brain? You'd die lol. Cannabis metabolizes in the liver. Yes I know after it metabolisez in the liver the THC toxin chemical is released from the brain and goes into the blood stream making someone high. If cannabis metabolised in the brain and brain only then what would happen to you? What I'm here to prove is is that Money Penny is a friggin DUMBASS. Cigarettes metabolizing in the brain? Da fuck were you thinking?
yeah see if soda were aimed to the brain then you'd get really sick. You said it was an add-on money penny. That these people will get fevers and such from it. My friends must have tried the NXT's while in New York. Great now all my friends are gonna die. You know what, if these ciggs metabolised in the brain instead of the liver then it should know automatically not to let it go through then. to reject it and put everything back to the way it was before money penny released the ciggs.
I've owned 5-7 computers before. laptops included. I've been smoking weed since I was 14,15,16-ish. I started smoking crack when I was 21. this Dude Hugo taught me how to smoke crack. I moved down from New York to Massachusetts to start over. In New York I've gotten my play back numerous times like about 20 times. My play is also skill and luck. The forgot to play normal I threw which ended up being dry ley bones in massachusetts was different than the others. This has been dry ley bones for 7-8 years now. I moved to Massachusetts when I was 21, about the same time when I started smoking crack. I feel so fucking stupid right now man, I've lowered my IQ to 25. My IQ is 121. The goal is to lower your IQ and lengthen words spoken in which language you chose. I also forgot how to divide like that and subtract like that.
The last time I was seen playing was in Corrigan hospital, that's in Fall River. I feel so friggin stupid right now, I deeply regret doing this. Ever since a week ago I forfeit dry ley bones, someone strip me of my play which also has a percentage in the play and my play is skill and luck too. I forfeit dry ley bones ever since a week ago =*(*****. This has been dry ley bones for 7-8 years now. I turned 29 on the 25th of July. That was 6-7 days ago. My play actually has a percentage in it, it's also skill and luck. When I moved down here I was looking for sex mainly lol. Then I was making up my mind on how to admit myself into taunton state hospital to gay the shit out of them. I ended up forgot to play normal now. I wasted 5 months in Corrigan and 1.7 years in taunton. Altogether I must have wasted 2.2 years combined. Then I got discharged from the hospital and moved into Wollaston where I've lived for for about 2-4 years now. That's when I met Mwun Quise. I had 7-8 crack buddies in the neighborhood and one blunt buddy. They've all moved out. I've known Quise and my drug buddies for 4-5 years now. I showed this girl my dick and she called the cops on me and the ambulance took me away and I went to Tewksbury hospital for 10 months then after that I stayed at a group home where I reside at right now in Randolph. I've been in Randolph since November 2011. Before that I was in Tewksbury for 10 months. I specifically told these idiots I do not need a rep payee for my SSI and they gave it to me anyways. I also didn't receive my retro active check from SSI. See, Tewksbury $700 a month times 10 months equals $7,000. I've lost $7,000 so far from a retroactive check I did not received when It was owed to me. In the group home with my roomies, patricia,jojo,mark weiner, I've stayed there since November 2011. this is 2013 today. this was like fuckin 2 years ago dude. I've stayed in Randolph this stupid group home for 2 years now, that's 24 months times $700 which is $24,000. See I lost $24,000. $24,000 plus $7,000 is $ 31,000. I don't feel like suing these guys though cuz the wait will be too long so I said fuck it I let it slide or whatever.
this is all due to SSI. I told you I do not have time for that crap. to sue em and get rich of of them and get my $31,000. I said fuck it I let it slide, I'm not gonna fight this.
hey, Mark sorry if I chipped your tooth I think my sleep walking self did that to you. Hey Janus I be sleep walking just wanted to let you know that.
Hey Mr. Incense I know that you didn't do anything for my mom. You came out and said how come you can't help my mom. I told you you friggin moron ultra spiritual protection from tifareth. Just hack the background encode the ASCII codes in there and aim it at the friggin picture and you can give someone LZ Trytaphan see.
The reason why you can't help my mom is because she suffers Lz Tryptaphan 24/7 just leave it like that so you said if I can't help then might as well kill her or not help her. It's still not too late. You should catch it from all the way in the beginning. after I go back to my house in Wollaston from the group home in Randolph I'm gonna have a computer. I was just visiting my neighborhood from the group home. I'm bout to go back to the group home now. Then when I come back i'm gonna have a computer again.
|