Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban
    #18630091 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: sweeper54]
    #18630745 -

I'm still waiting to see any evidence against anybody from this.  That includes Ryan Braun.  Nothing.  Not a peep.  Do I think A-Rod is a retarded dirtbag?  I sure do.  Does he deserve due process?  He sure does.  The Yankees would love a life time ban for this albatross.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18630912 -

I think if a player is suspended the team should be forced to donate his salary to the United Negro College Fund. Some negroes can't afford to go to college. And the mind is a terrible thing to waste.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18630918 -

I hope he doesn't miss a day just so those fuckers have to pay for that whole terrible contract. IMO he's done if he doesn't play next year, too old.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: robbyberto]
    #18631036 -

Believe me I wish for a lifetime ban.

Cashman didn't want to resign him when he opted out.  Neither did I.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18631054 -

A-fraud is such an enormous shitbag I am almost feeling sorry for the Yankees. Keyword: almost. Fuck the Yankees.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: robbyberto]
    #18631474 -

robbyberto said:
I hope he doesn't miss a day just so those fuckers have to pay for that whole terrible contract. IMO he's done if he doesn't play next year, too old.



And if he can't take his PEDs he's gonna suck ever harder!!!!! :obama:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #18631784 -

Untill they do a life time ban for first offense PED users they are not serious about cleaning up the sport.


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #18632416 -

I heard that after 2014, A-Rod still has $61 million worth of contract left.
The Yankees would love to void this, but the legalities are still sketchy. Previously the MLBPA had fought against any move of this type, but reportedly many players have contacted the union asking them to stop protecting PED users. The sports networks contend that the union may be moving away from protecting these players.

    Again this is all speculation, but the networks believe Braun's quickness to take the deal without an appeal indicates the strength of MLBs case. They believe that Tony Bosch of Biogenesis has cooperated fully, attempting to protect himself from civil and legal prosecutions. It's also been asserted that if MLB goes beyond a 100 game ban for A-Rod this is more support that the case is particularly strong.

    Other players caught up in the investigation include Bartolo Colon, Melky Cabrera, Nelson Cruz, Jhonny Peralta and about 14 others.

    One of my opinions would be that Commissioner Bud Selig really needs a big case like this so he can stop being known as the steroid commissioner.

    There should be more substantiated information released soon.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: Brian Jones]
    #18632454 -

Selig is and always has been a huge fucking scrotum dickhead.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: Brian Jones]
    #18632488 -

Brian Jones said:
I heard that after 2014, A-Rod still has $61 million worth of contract left.
The Yankees would love to void this, but the legalities are still sketchy. Previously the MLBPA had fought against any move of this type, but reportedly many players have contacted the union asking them to stop protecting PED users. The sports networks contend that the union may be moving away from protecting these players.

    Again this is all speculation, but the networks believe Braun's quickness to take the deal without an appeal indicates the strength of MLBs case. They believe that Tony Bosch of Biogenesis has cooperated fully, attempting to protect himself from civil and legal prosecutions. It's also been asserted that if MLB goes beyond a 100 game ban for A-Rod this is more support that the case is particularly strong.

    Other players caught up in the investigation include Bartolo Colon, Melky Cabrera, Nelson Cruz, Jhonny Peralta and about 14 others.

    One of my opinions would be that Commissioner Bud Selig really needs a big case like this so he can stop being known as the steroid commissioner.

    There should be more substantiated information released soon.



Braun was probably forced behind the scenes. And dishing out hard punishments don't indicate proof. They can take you out behind the courthouse and hang you but that doesn't mean you did it. They passed their fucking piss tests so now their turning to a list at some weird clinic. I mean goddamn, piss tests are already invasive enough. All this hearsay, rumor, behind the scenes crap seems like baseball is going for reality show type drama not truth.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #18634620 -

Now they're saying MLB wants to charge A-Rod with violating the collective bargaining agreement rather than the steroid rules. Then there is no appeal and the paychecks stop immediately.

    Selig has always been popular with the owners, and I think him and the Yankees owner had a talk about this.

    The weird thing is they didn't use this tactic against Braun and they suspended him for the rest of the season, while the PED rules call for a suspension of 50 or 100 games. The radio guys thought this was because the Brewers are really still Selig's team, and they suck this year, so now they can have him back for opening day next year.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: Brian Jones]
    #18634669 -

An A-Rod attorney says he is going to fight anything they do.  He certainly has the money to wage a scorched Earth campaign.  I have yet to see any description of any evidence at all against anybody.  Kind of odd.  Unless Selig has real shit from more than Bosch, who they essentially tortured into talking, this could go very badly for him.  Gotta see what there is.  We still don't know what they had on Braun, which is fucked up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18641039 -

Jhonny Peralta and Nelson Cruz also (reportedly) facing 50 game suspensions. Among others. Thus the trade for Iglesias by the Tigers.

It's not official though yet.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #18641987 -

Im I the only one that thinks all this A Rod stuff sounds a little fishy.


So they never caught him with the drug in his system, correct? They are going to give him a lifetime ban for just being on a clinics list. This sounds very advantageous for they yankees, who overpaid out their ass for that stupid fuck and now get to drop his ass without reaping what they sowed.


That is complete and utter bullshit, that they organization can get out of this clean. I think i agree with sunra, even though he was joking
TheFakeSunRa said:
the team should be forced to donate his salary to the United Negro College Fund. Some negroes can't afford to go to college. And the mind is a terrible thing to waste.





:burke:

The team should be held accountable as well if one of there players pops dirty, or in this case is associated with doping. They give teams free rides to sign players to ridiculously large contracts, who they know are doping, and then when they get caught the slate is wiped clean.

In my opinion all this ruling does, If i am correct in my assumptions, is create even MORE of a culture of doping. If they really want to get rid of doping, which they obviously don't, they are going to have to start banning big name players (like all these dumbasses) and fining the teams and managers that let them play.

Think about if you gave someone a ride while he has an ounce of coke taped to his balls, you cant say "oh i didn't know about it" because you are a FUCKING LIER first of all, and #2 that excuse isn't good enough you are still accessory to a smuggling operation, or in this case systematic doping. Which really didn't shock anyone that the MLB got caught in a hairy situation yet again.

Man i glad im not a baseball fan or i would be pretty pissed off right about now. Im sick off seeing dumbasses paraded around the media's shaming tour. Professing their innocence, then when the truth becomes undeniable, "apologizing"
A La a certain 7 time tour de france winner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: sweeper54]
    #18642249 -

I have been wanting A-Rod to go away ever since NY picked him up, I hate the way the Yanks buy championships while other clubs take years to rebuild and sit at the bottom of the standings.  I was a big A's fan until I realized that they were taking every good player we had for a while.  I realize now why that happens, the A's can't afford to pay good players too long.  Moneyball is a great movie BTW!  It's not against the rules or anything but it's no fun when the Yanks were the fav to win the series every year.  I love watching them lose playoff series.  I wonder if they have ever finished at the bottom of the standings and when.  I might look this up later.


--------------------
Hi how are you? How high are you?



:aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: thizzlemaniac]
    #18643434 -

thizzlemaniac said:
I have been wanting A-Rod to go away ever since NY picked him up, I hate the way the Yanks buy championships while other clubs take years to rebuild and sit at the bottom of the standings.  I was a big A's fan until I realized that they were taking every good player we had for a while.  I realize now why that happens, the A's can't afford to pay good players too long.  Moneyball is a great movie BTW!  It's not against the rules or anything but it's no fun when the Yanks were the fav to win the series every year.  I love watching them lose playoff series.  I wonder if they have ever finished at the bottom of the standings and when.  I might look this up later.



Nice paragraph full of tripe cliches. Move along.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #18643494 -

If he gets a lifetime ban and the Yankees get out of their monster contract with him I'll be :crankey:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A-Rod offered deal to sit out '13-'14, avoid lifetime ban [Re: gzuf]
    #18713886 -

A-Rod has now become twice the asshole as previously thought.  His associates, legal team or whatever leaked the Biogenesis evidence to MLB baseball about Ryan Braun and A-Rods own teammate, the Yankees' catcher.

    Not only do the Yankees not want this guy back, I can't see any one else wanting to play with him again.

    They had two guys on Sportcenter discussing this. The first guy was calling him scum. The second guy was defending A-Rod as friends because they used to play together in highchool or minors or something. Then the defending guy reported that while he was talking he was receiving numerous tweets saying "Snitches Get Stitches"

      I view this as good news for Tebow. The Patriots may have to cut him, but some team will pick him up in some capacity because he is not a scumbag. The bar has been lowered.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
955 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.