Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: Shroomism]
    #18514225 -

I was truly scared for my out of control garden burning tonight, but it's all out and explosions have stopped. no cops in my driveway thankfully.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #18514239 -

passifloracaerulea said:
i'll survive...



i'll see the largest mortar shells going off at burning man while frying balls on the most potent cyans. no complaints here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #18514388 -

the bacon bomb erupts tomorrow. it's a whole gallon of bacon grease collected over the past year. it'll stain the sand for years to come. I hope the or coasters are into it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #18515355 -

passifloracaerulea said:
the bacon bomb erupts tomorrow. it's a whole gallon of bacon grease collected over the past year. it'll stain the sand for years to come. I hope the or coasters are into it.



I'm kind of excited....


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: Gumby]
    #18515390 -

Gumby said:
I shot 15 of these tonight, along with about 1,500 other shells of various sizes.




Lemon Peony... That is one emasculated explosive.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #18515593 -

passifloracaerulea said:
the bacon bomb erupts tomorrow. it's a whole gallon of bacon grease collected over the past year. it'll stain the sand for years to come. I hope the or coasters are into it.



:nofuckyouthough:
Seriously  dude I hope someone gets hurt.


Hey lets fuck up this sand for everyone else so I can spread bacon grease everywhere. I looked it up online bros so everything is cool


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Edited by trekie (07/05/13 11:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: trekie]
    #18515712 -

the bacon bomb will have to wait due to campground reservations and trailer space.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #18516276 -

Just update when you do it


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #18516398 -

Dude dont ruin the campground for other people are you like fucking 12 :picard:


It will attract other animal to the campsite including bears.  Why not do it on property you own not public land.  That way you can fuck up your parents lawn and get 3rd degree burns in the comfort of your own moms basement.


Have some fucking respect for others.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Edited by trekie (07/05/13 02:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: trekie]
    #18517329 -

I was going to light my one ritual bottle rocket last night but I forgot!!! If I light one bottle rocket, it will piss off my shitty neighbor SO MUCH, just one bottle rocket... And when she calls the cops on me, the cops will realize how much of an awful cunt this woman is and how pointless it was to come out for ONE bottle rocket!!!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: danlennon3]
    #18517726 -

I would, for a neighbor like that, kill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: trekie]
    #18517811 -

trekie said:
Dude dont ruin the campground for other people are you like fucking 12 :picard:


It will attract other animal to the campsite including bears.  Why not do it on property you own not public land.  That way you can fuck up your parents lawn and get 3rd degree burns in the comfort of your own moms basement.


Have some fucking respect for others.



it's just sand and in a huge pile of it  how could it ruin everything for anybody else, unless you go to the same spot day after day. the wildlife will love it too. when I camp, I always dump my bacon grease on a large catchment rack and the grease is always gone before I return. don't sit in it though!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: danlennon3]
    #18517836 -

danlennon3 said:
I was going to light my one ritual bottle rocket last night but I forgot!!! If I light one bottle rocket, it will piss off my shitty neighbor SO MUCH, just one bottle rocket... And when she calls the cops on me, the cops will realize how much of an awful cunt this woman is and how pointless it was to come out for ONE bottle rocket!!!



I had thousands of illegal bottle rockets, roman candles, and large report bottle rockets going off last night, as well as constant bricks of firecrackers. I guess I have cool neighbors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: firework armageddon! [Re: danlennon3]
    #18524895 -

danlennon3 said:
I was going to light my one ritual bottle rocket last night but I forgot!!! If I light one bottle rocket, it will piss off my shitty neighbor SO MUCH, just one bottle rocket... And when she calls the cops on me, the cops will realize how much of an awful cunt this woman is and how pointless it was to come out for ONE bottle rocket!!!



1. Buy 6 half sticks in PA
2. Tape fuses of half sticks 2 inches apart on some slow burning safety fuse.
3. Place in neighbor's lawn.
4. Light fuse.
5. ????
6. Profit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why not to smoke cigs inside a fireworks store *vid* baraka 2,118 19 07/23/16 10:26 AM
by Shroomopotamus
* If you believe in a version of Armageddon*....... JackthaTripper 743 12 05/30/10 08:52 PM
by DR. PRIME
* Armageddon is upon us, I LOVE...........................................................my brain Footprint 884 7 09/30/05 02:08 AM
by Footprint
* Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs Illegal in Cali
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
anyone420 8,237 98 12/26/10 08:30 AM
by blissedout
* Bacon thread
( 1 2 3 all )
kaste 2,562 53 12/23/09 11:44 AM
by circularvortex
* Global Bacon Shortage??
( 1 2 all )
Deadkndys420 2,784 30 09/25/12 06:05 PM
by GuruBushHippie
* If bacon grease were a planet it wouldn't support life. Statisticons_win 563 10 04/19/09 06:01 AM
by KetamineKatalyst
* My son woke up crying for bacon
( 1 2 all )
JohnnieYen 3,194 33 07/30/13 06:37 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,853 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.