Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
aids needles on gas pump handles
    #18333234 -

Is there any truth to this or merely an urban legend?

I was pumping gas earlier and noticed my index finger on my right hand was bleeding pretty bad. (the hand I use to pump gas with) I instantly thought of this situation and began to panic thinking I could be infected with the HIV virus for the rest of my life.

have there been any documented cases of this?

fuck....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18333450 -

Sounds like an urban myth. Besides, IIRC, viruses don't last long when they are exposed to the open air. That's why you can't catch herpes from a toilet seat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18333501 -

Yeah I did a little research and found out that the virus will be dead in a matter of seconds upon leaving the host. Another source said minutes though, so I'm still on the edge. Given the circumstances, it's fair to say that I feel a lot better about the whole thing though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18333581 -

Outside the body, exposed to everything in the air, HIV might last a half hour, tops.

But I highly doubt anyone is doing this. Besides, if you were poked with a needle, it wouldn't bleed very bad anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18334648 -

Needles are cheep if not free.
aids tests are cheep if not free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18358852 -

I don't like aids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #18359969 -

Jared from Subway has aides.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #18359980 -

Yeah they're called his managers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #18360823 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: aids needles on gas pump handles [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #18361552 -

:pedobear:


nothing wrong with being safe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i hate my vagina *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,085 85 03/02/10 07:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Don't know what to do anymore
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 564 21 09/21/08 04:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
496 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.