Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: Legend]
    #18214622 -

legit27 said:
ganjfather said:
Strangetrip93 said:
I'm not usually one to snort anything but I was interested in seeing exactly how much it would burn so I snorted about a quarter of a 20 mg capsule.. And it honestly did not fucking burn, just a little tingle and I felt like sneezing right after.. And no real visuals just weird body tingles that come and go, has anyone else experienced no burning from 2cb? Or any other 2cx?




That wasn't 2cb.

If you snort 2cb the visuals are instantaneous and very intense. It burns pretty fucking bad too.



Well idk about 2cb but 2ce, and 2ci burnt terribly bad.

And like you said its like you almost instantly peak.

Shorter duration though, so sounds like someone didn't do enough

Or got some bunk.




Yeah, I haven't snorted 2ce or 2ci, but I thought snorting 2cb was the best way. It would REALLY burn bad though, like make my eyes water and half of my face would feel numb for a few minutes. You can definitely tell that it's 2cb by how fast it kicks in. Everything would fractalize before you could even lift your head up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: Strangetrip93]
    #18214762 -

2-CE feels like it destroys some of your nasal cavity.

Definitely add it to water if you're going to dose.


--------------------
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: Limb0]
    #18222323 -

Yeah idk if it was 2cb... Idk Wtf it is. I just took a 17 mg capsule of the same stuff 3 hours ago.. And I didn't get any visuals, I mean after like an hour I got a weird feeling like things were different but I couldn't really figure out what ;( and I was really clear minded, my pupils were TINY though??? Music sounded good... One thing I did notice is that while I was skating around my college campus I had an overwhelming sense of peace and serenity.. The sun and wind felt great..  I really wanna know wtf this shit is. I've never had 2cb before so I can't compare.. Has 2cb caused no pupil dilation for any of you? And the bit I snorted was 2days ago is it possible i didn't feel more because I had a tolerance?


--------------------
" people who act like they're the messiah because of what they saw, think they're more visionary than everyone else, and get all trippier-than-thou about it.

     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: Strangetrip93]
    #18222371 -

You CAN build a tolerance, but a couple years ago, I was taking 2-3 doses a day and still would get really high with visuals and everything. I doubt you had high enough tolerance to not really feel it. I'm about 95% sure it is NOT 2cb. 2cb is very mind blowing and visual, it will fuck you up even off a smaller (15-20mg) dose.

2cb always made me feel pretty good, no real body pains, a sense of euphoria, but the visuals are intense. More intense than any other psychedelic I've tried. If you aren't getting visuals then it can't be 2cb, unless maybe your body reacts differently to it than everyone I have seen.

Have your friends eaten it? Do they get extreme visuals from it?


I couldn't tell you for sure what it is, though. Sorry. Maybe 2ce? 2ce still got me feeling really good, similar to 2cb, but a little stronger in the euphoria, with little to no visuals. What does the powder look like?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: ganjfather]
    #18222393 -

Some people just like pain I guess, the powder burns the hell out of me TOUNGE, can't imagine what it would do to the nostril/sinuses :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: ganjfather]
    #18222398 -

The powder is really white and it chunks together, and it seems to stick to everything rather easily


--------------------
" people who act like they're the messiah because of what they saw, think they're more visionary than everyone else, and get all trippier-than-thou about it.

     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: Strangetrip93]
    #18222597 -

IT BURNS SO BAD HOLY SHIT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: Chowder963]
    #18222610 -

that's what my wife says after she pees


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #18222617 -

Coulda been 2c-i. If it was 2c-e you would be tripping balls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #18223046 -

luvdemboomers said:
Coulda been 2c-i. If it was 2c-e you would be tripping balls.




2ci is even more visual than 2cb, but it has a harder body load and less euphoria.


I'm not sure what you got, OP, that's what 2cb looks like. It probably isn't a 2c unless it's heavily cut.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: ganjfather]
    #18223369 -

It was probably 2c-C.  It requires the highest dose and has the mildest effects of the other more common 2c-x.  I think 17 mg of 2c-C is a pretty low barely active dose.  Its a pretty calm head space, I find it to be artistically stimulating, its colorful but not really intensely visual.  The way the powder was described definitely sounds like a 2c of some sort.


--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: Strangetrip93]
    #18223582 -

i never thought 2c-b "burns"  that much at all

2c-e i've had hurt alot

and 2c-i  seemed hardly soluble the nasal cavity


people are babies and always complain about snorting 2c-x's 
its not even a big deal compared to yopo, pills, or  dmt


--------------------
fnord

i appreciated the garden before, but i understood it now

psychedelic benefits poll ---->
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16182497 
[quote]AllGreyThumbs said:
Damn it, they really have to stop calling things LSD that aren't really LSD.  That goes for dealers, police, and the media.  Stop it, stop it, stop it.  It makes the real LSD look bad.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: jebre]
    #18223712 -

jebre said:
i never thought 2c-b "burns"  that much at all

2c-e i've had hurt alot

and 2c-i  seemed hardly soluble the nasal cavity


people are babies and always complain about snorting 2c-x's 
its not even a big deal compared to yopo, pills, or  dmt




Dude snorting DMT is like snorting glass razor blades dipped in tobasco sauce.


--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #18223767 -

well  snorting dmt seemed to soften my nose for the next 20-30  hours
after doing 180mg 


during the trip i couldn't feel it though, couldn't feel my body



really though 2c-b is FULLY active at less than 20mg,  thats hardly anything to put in your nose. 

easier than ketamine, easier than molly,  easier than adderall or OC's


--------------------
fnord

i appreciated the garden before, but i understood it now

psychedelic benefits poll ---->
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16182497 
[quote]AllGreyThumbs said:
Damn it, they really have to stop calling things LSD that aren't really LSD.  That goes for dealers, police, and the media.  Stop it, stop it, stop it.  It makes the real LSD look bad.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: jebre]
    #18223802 -

:thumbup:

I fucked up my eustachian tube snorting shit last year and ever since nothing goes up my nose.


--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #18223819 -

solid choice.
i've been snorting things less, but haven't given up on it entirely yet.


--------------------
fnord

i appreciated the garden before, but i understood it now

psychedelic benefits poll ---->
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16182497 
[quote]AllGreyThumbs said:
Damn it, they really have to stop calling things LSD that aren't really LSD.  That goes for dealers, police, and the media.  Stop it, stop it, stop it.  It makes the real LSD look bad.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #18223821 -

MrBlueYoMind said:
:thumbup:

I fucked up my eustachian tube snorting shit last year and ever since nothing goes up my nose.



Shit man how much were you snorting? I try to save it for odd occasion. Only ever done 2c-b and MXE. Don't want to fuck it up too bad though because I already have a deviated septum and get nosebleeds like 4-5 times a week sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #18223837 -

JacksonMetaller said:
MrBlueYoMind said:
:thumbup:

I fucked up my eustachian tube snorting shit last year and ever since nothing goes up my nose.



Shit man how much were you snorting? I try to save it for odd occasion. Only ever done 2c-b and MXE. Don't want to fuck it up too bad though because I already have a deviated septum and get nosebleeds like 4-5 times a week sometimes.



if you get nose bleeds  already why chance it?


--------------------
fnord

i appreciated the garden before, but i understood it now

psychedelic benefits poll ---->
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16182497 
[quote]AllGreyThumbs said:
Damn it, they really have to stop calling things LSD that aren't really LSD.  That goes for dealers, police, and the media.  Stop it, stop it, stop it.  It makes the real LSD look bad.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: jebre]
    #18223872 -

jebre said:
JacksonMetaller said:
MrBlueYoMind said:
:thumbup:

I fucked up my eustachian tube snorting shit last year and ever since nothing goes up my nose.



Shit man how much were you snorting? I try to save it for odd occasion. Only ever done 2c-b and MXE. Don't want to fuck it up too bad though because I already have a deviated septum and get nosebleeds like 4-5 times a week sometimes.



if you get nose bleeds  already why chance it?



Cause it's an effective way to take drugs lol. The nosebleeds are mostly seasonal. And oddly I don't get them from snorting anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snorting 2cb [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #18223956 -

JacksonMetaller said:
MrBlueYoMind said:
:thumbup:

I fucked up my eustachian tube snorting shit last year and ever since nothing goes up my nose.



Shit man how much were you snorting?



Lots.  I was doing methylone every other day for a couple months at the end of 2011(I prefer to drink it in a shot of water, but snorting brought quicker relief to the MOAR urge), MDMA, 2c-x(C, I, E, t-2, a little bit of B), every 3-4 days, lots of chi-town mints(x), mxe(got to a daily habit mid 2012), some K, sampled 4-MEC, Pentedrone, Pentylone, Butylone, Ethylone(My fave next to methylone), I even snorted DOC a couple times (dangerous to measure, I had tolerance but wouldn't do it again) and I was chain-smoking RETARDED amounts of synthetic blends I was making (Its soooo cheap to make).  That was probably the peak of my drug usage. 

Late 2009-2010 I was doing MDMA + Mushrooms at least once a week, sometimes twice, and I did that for about a year and a half, slowed down and found Methylone and my use went WAYYY up ($3,000 for a kilo makes it pretty easy to do lots).  I haven't rolled since Dec. 2012, and I've only drank a few times this year.  Smoked herb maybe 3 or 4 weeks total this year as well (I'm on probation so I can't really indulge, soon tho... soon...).  I'm pretty much back to baseline, but I'm always tired and less social than I was before my heavy use.  I don't find it hard to not use either :shrug: (I like parentheses)


--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2cB is AMAZING!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Poor Boy 15,600 73 03/29/12 10:43 PM
by Legend
* 2cB Taco Chef 671 15 07/17/09 08:00 PM
by RupturedHernia
* Snorted some 2C-B last night...
( 1 2 all )
arbalest 3,221 22 06/05/11 09:59 PM
by Eminence
* 2cb's
( 1 2 all )
johnnyboy 1,843 20 05/11/08 08:56 PM
by truekimbo2
* 2cb? CChief 6,844 15 05/07/11 12:29 AM
by CChief
* 2cb *DELETED* Books 420 7 05/09/11 02:19 PM
by A Day InThe Life
* Bottom Teeth Tingle When Running
( 1 2 all )
LayYouIn 5,547 22 04/13/23 10:52 AM
by 14monkeys
* Most painful thing you've snorted
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 7,107 97 11/28/10 12:03 PM
by CarnivalBarker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,042 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.