Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP.
    #17970483 -

Background information:
my friends tried Lucy but ended up mixing other drugs that landed them in the hospital. They were drinking hard liquor and smoked some cannabis that was probably laced with pcp. The hospital tests revealed that there were traces of pcp in their bloodstream. However, most people think it was the lucy that was laced. But i know that isn't possible. Cannabis is more likely to have been laced with pcp, or the test was either bogus and it was a false-flag positive on the drug test.

Please help with your knowledge guys :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #17972090 -

Your friends are retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17974551 -

I know man they were trying to blame the wrong source and I'm trying to educate them so they can figure it out, because they almost died

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17974806 -

Narco-Darwinism.  Let em do it again so they can die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17974811 -

it can,

and it is.

watch out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17974848 -

get new friends brah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17974858 -

your "lucy" is probably PCP
LOL
find a new connect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17974922 -

yeah pcp is the ghetto version of lsd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17975071 -

A dose of pcp does not fit on a blotter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17975090 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Your friends are retarded.



Yeah, seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17978737 -

Anonymous #6 said:
A dose of pcp does not fit on a blotter.



thats what i'm trying to say, and I know its not my source because i've had his lucy many times before. its gorgeous and clean. And i realize my friends suck but they want to try and bring down the connect and i know for a fact it wasn't him. Imagine someone burning in jail that does not deserve it. Its because the ignorant fucking hospital did blood tests and said that there were "traces" of pcp. I think its a false positive or it was in the cannabis. But one of the kids went into a coma so this is serious business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery, I need your help to convince a friend that lucy cant be laced with PCP. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17978785 -

Fuck the pcp lacing wtf happened with this story? What caused your friend to go into a coma?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
341 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.