Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers
    #17933766 -

I know you do.
Do you drink the pickle juice?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 03/10/13 01:19 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 2
    #17933774 -

Pickle Juice + whiskey shots!

:hi5:



(dont knock it till u tried it)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: P-O]
    #17933796 -

My wife won't let me throw away old jars of pickles because there's still juice to be drank..

I find the idea vile though.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17933805 -

That'll make her pussy taste fantastic!


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17933813 -

Pickle juice and Everclear!


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: mpd]
    #17933825 -

Can't say the thought has ever crossed my mind. I could see using it in cooking though, maybe with some salmon or trout or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: psi]
    #17933840 -

I'm not a fan of drinking straight pickle juice.

I wonder how a gin/vermouth/pickle juice Martini would taste tho? Should be pretty damn good. Put a mini dill on a tooth-pic instead of an olive.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: psi] * 1
    #17933845 -

After you eat that last pickle you don't think well fuck what's left? Goddamn.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #17933977 -

I do especially if im going on a road trip, im 6'6" tall and my legs start to cramp when im driving, pickle juice is full of sodium and helps with the cramps and to keep one hydrated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: P-O]
    #17933999 -

PostiveOutlook said:
Pickle Juice + whiskey shots!

:hi5:



(dont knock it till u tried it)



Most of my friends have never done this.  I do it all the time, goes down easy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: fapjack]
    #17934011 -

I have always drank pickle juice.

Pickles are great for festivals.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #17934082 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
That'll make her pussy taste fantastic!




Had an ex girlfriend who drank pickle juice, and I have to say her Vajay-jay did not taste nor smell fantastic. She also ate a lot of gross stuff so maybe that had something to do with it.


Except for the first time I went down on her, it tasted like strawberries; seriously. :justinwilson:

That was nice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #17934243 -

Drinking pickle juice is fucking disgusting.
If you do this, you should feel ashamed of yourself and develop intense self-loathing as a result.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: something super extreme]
    #17934269 -

sVs said:
Drinking pickle juice is fucking disgusting.
If you do this, you should feel ashamed of yourself and develop intense self-loathing as a result.



Pickles are pickled in the shit, it tastes like pickles only a bit stronger.  That's like saying making our with your sister is disgusting, its all in the same family.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pickle Juice Drinking Motherfuckers [Re: fapjack]
    #17934358 -

Pickles are fucking nasty.

:ugh:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Drink Pickle Juice Phychotron 1,089 10 01/06/06 07:04 PM
by schmutzen
* Pickles?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 1,861 22 10/12/05 07:09 PM
by Deadmaker
* Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space!
( 1 2 all )
stefan 4,762 37 02/14/05 04:09 AM
by stefan
* A new drink zeppa 667 4 05/01/05 02:02 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Favorite drink on a hot day?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Requiem 7,350 62 08/11/10 03:45 AM
by Phychotron
* Best party drink?
( 1 2 all )
Rapmaster 3,459 33 12/05/04 01:19 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Orange Juice: Pulp / No Pulp *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
blink 3,884 44 01/16/05 09:54 PM
by Redstorm
* mangosteen juice
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,366 34 08/31/05 07:36 PM
by Spooge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
794 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 22 queries.