Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shameless Season 3
    #17541963 -

Anyone excited to see Shameless season 3 premiere tonight?





--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shameless Season 3 [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17541970 -

Deadkndys420 said:
Anyone excited to see Shameless season 3 premiere tonight?







Ya I just set my dvr for it, but I gota finish the last three episodes of season two,after the games today.


--------------------
Yes I watch a lot of movies.

Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along and take a hit from the bong.

I've heard money doesn't buy happiness, well it sure pays the sadness debt!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shameless Season 3 [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17542483 -

No one else watch shameless? It's a great show with William H. Macey. Hes an alcoholic father and his family is trying to survive on their own basically but they are all fucked up and dis functional. The writing is really good and I like the casting too. Oh plenty of tits too


--------------------
Yes I watch a lot of movies.

Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along and take a hit from the bong.

I've heard money doesn't buy happiness, well it sure pays the sadness debt!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shameless Season 3 [Re: Boomin907]
    #17542680 -

I already watched the premier this morning.  Its on on demand.  Gonna be a sick season


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shameless Season 3 [Re: TheMovement]
    #17542860 -

Love the show.  Anyone watch the original?  I kind of want to check it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shameless Season 3 [Re: WannaBeLegit]
    #17542882 -

WannaBeLegit said:
Love the show.  Anyone watch the original?  I kind of want to check it out.



It's on Netflix streaming I was thinking of doing the same.


--------------------
Yes I watch a lot of movies.

Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along and take a hit from the bong.

I've heard money doesn't buy happiness, well it sure pays the sadness debt!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shameless Season 3 [Re: TheMovement]
    #17542956 -

im gonna look into it.. tried finding the pilot episode, and now i realized theres a UK version too ha


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shameless Season 3 [Re: danlennon3]
    #17543221 -

Watched the premier on demand last night. So funny.  Great premier. Love this show. Enjoy!


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shameless Season 3 [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #18042204 -

Well I gotta say this season was pretty good. I like fact that you see Frank become more "mature" so to speak and take responsibility for his actions.


Last night episode was good imo.


But I am foreshadowing that Jimmy gets killed by Estefania father on the boat he left on.



--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Entourage Season 4 Torrents Dexter_Morgan 1,025 10 06/21/07 07:22 PM
by Dexter_Morgan
* Lost Season Premiere - what'd ya think? OneMoreRobot3021 781 14 01/22/09 12:02 PM
by Hendostan
* The Wire - Season 4 premier Hefe 660 4 09/10/06 10:58 PM
by Hefe
* Season premier of CSI Las vegas! The shroomy 1 765 4 10/10/08 10:26 PM
by The shroomy 1
* The Sopranos -new season- RandomHero 1,272 9 04/09/07 04:06 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Trailer Park Boys season 5 premiere tonight!!!! trendalM 1,616 17 04/18/05 07:21 AM
by trendal
* Carnivale Season 2 premier (SPOILER) xmercury 943 5 01/10/05 05:43 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* "Cognition Factor" Premiere NastyDHL 231 1 06/11/09 11:34 AM
by Platinum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
564 topic views. 8 members, 73 guests and 236 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.