Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you??
    #17518035 -

Anyone here used Snapchat before? Your thoughts??


Me, I think its a nice supplement to texting. For some reason it's easier and more fun than texting. No need to be clever w words. You just use facial expressions and a bit of words or drawing. It seems to be more personal than texting yet very easy to do w/o big time commitment.

Using visual elements to create a message is a lot of fun. Plus you get to actually see the face of the person you are communicating with. I also like how the recipient only gets to see your snap for a few seconds, so you must leave a nice impression that sticks in memory. Short and sweet, yo.

Not to mention it's fun to take a snapshot and mass-snapchat it and see who responds/what they say. For science.

On the downside it's kind of laggy on my phone, and I don't have a front-facing camera. Other than that its gravy.

What's your experience with snapchat been like? Do you use it to get tha bitches? What's the snap you wish didn't disappear after 5 seconds??

Cheers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: apolloseven] * 2
    #17518047 -

iv'e only heard about snapchat from highschool freshman on facebook....


--------------------
What are you going to do with your liberal arts degree? Write a 3rd person narrative about why you like playing with yourself in the mid-morning, instead of the afternoon, because you can't find a fuckin' job? --Captain Ahab
You'll see an classic example of real world exponential decay when a first year engineering course shrinks into a second year course and even more by third year. - Chem E prof

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: usudor] * 3
    #17518146 -

I use


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #17518195 -

My initial thought was that it was designed to send nudes privately and not have them end up online because you can only view them for a short amount of time and you can't save them.  :shrug: idk if that's really how it works,  just what I've heard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: TurkeyTom]
    #17518484 -

You know, that's what I thought when I first heard of it. But then I found out that iPhone users can take screenshots - so that wouldn't really work. Although it does tell you if your message has been screen-shot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: apolloseven]
    #17519487 -

Haha funny thing is my coworkers girlfriend sent a snapchat of her best friend to my coworker to show me and so I had him send one back of me, did this a few times throughout the night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: TurkeyTom]
    #17519495 -

TurkeyTom said:
Haha funny thing is my coworkers girlfriend sent a snapchat of her best friend to my coworker to show me and so I had him send one back of me, did this a few times throughout the night



did/does she suck your dick?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: SoreSpore]
    #17519582 -

Perhaps in the near future...

:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: TurkeyTom]
    #17520139 -

are you in junior high?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: Luc1d]
    #17520739 -

Luc1d said:
are you in junior high?



college girls use this shit


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: TheMovement]
    #17520941 -

They talked about it on the local news last night.  An expert said that any of the pictures can be saved at any time just like any other, so it's pretty much irrelevant.  Apparently, it has been mostly used for underage porn.  I'm sure we'll start to see snapchat threads at the popular porn forums.


--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: carnage11]
    #17530360 -

carnage11 said:
They talked about it on the local news last night.  An expert said that any of the pictures can be saved at any time just like any other, so it's pretty much irrelevant.  Apparently, it has been mostly used for underage porn.  I'm sure we'll start to see snapchat threads at the popular porn forums.




Hmm, I wonder if the Expert has used the application. I don't think you could save the photos, not very easily, aside from taking a picture of your screen with another camera before the timer runs out. And for underage porn?? Damn, I guess it's possible. But I mostly use the shit with college girls, my age. Tis fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: Luc1d]
    #17530384 -

Luc1d said:
are you in junior high?



No I don't even have the app myself, we were just messing around to kill time since the store was dead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: apolloseven]
    #17532609 -

apolloseven said:
carnage11 said:
They talked about it on the local news last night.  An expert said that any of the pictures can be saved at any time just like any other, so it's pretty much irrelevant.  Apparently, it has been mostly used for underage porn.  I'm sure we'll start to see snapchat threads at the popular porn forums.




Hmm, I wonder if the Expert has used the application. I don't think you could save the photos, not very easily, aside from taking a picture of your screen with another camera before the timer runs out. And for underage porn?? Damn, I guess it's possible. But I mostly use the shit with college girls, my age. Tis fun!



He said the photos are saved in an index file on your phone. It's just a matter of converting the index file to a viewable image.


--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snapchat!!!! Do you use?? What's it like for you?? [Re: carnage11]
    #17533114 -

:popcorn:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Snapchat database leaked- check if you are affected
( 1 2 all )
morrowasted 5,924 20 01/01/14 02:34 PM
by volcomstoner
* Do you have Snapchat?
( 1 2 3 all )
VivaLaMushie 4,475 41 03/04/15 06:16 PM
by VivaLaMushie
* Dude's an expert at...stalking and photographing girls s240779 847 10 12/25/11 10:17 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* Anyone tried the "Yellow Snapchats"?
( 1 2 3 all )
Janky Tits 4,854 45 08/12/15 08:59 PM
by The Doobie Dude
* Just looked at a Snapchat... Mush4Brains 1,612 19 09/12/14 03:45 PM
by Dilsnique
* Just convinced a girl to show me her taco on snapchat. Moorning Due 1,675 15 10/18/14 11:03 PM
by foodsgoodtoo
* Snapchat and drugs MidwestShroomin 894 8 07/21/15 10:23 AM
by BabyCorn
* How do snapchat stories work? lar20 1,033 6 02/07/14 10:58 PM
by volcomstoner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,295 topic views. 12 members, 11 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.