Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Screen shots
    #1745535 - 07/24/03 08:01 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've seen them but have never done one?

Could someone tell me how?

Thanks.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewingnutx
Re: Screen shots [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1745704 - 07/24/03 08:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

use the 'print screen' button to copy the screen to your clipboard, then paste the clipboard into an image editor or a word document.

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: wingnutx]
    #1745719 - 07/24/03 08:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Screen shots [Re: wingnutx]
    #1745721 - 07/24/03 09:00 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1745739 - 07/24/03 09:04 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Well neither seems to work. I have anewer logitech keyboard and several of the buttons seem to do nothing.

I'll try updating the software for it and then I'll see what happens.

Thanks to both of you.

--------------------

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1745754 - 07/24/03 09:11 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Screen shots [Re: matts]
    #1745762 - 07/24/03 09:14 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

matts said:
http://www.screenshot-utility.com/

I'll try that Thanks.

My print screen key does zip.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1745827 - 07/24/03 09:34 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

EDIT: Aha! Thanks!

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (07/24/03 09:35 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Science and Technology