Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: JimLahey]
    #17376560 -

do you think i will be convicted if i write on the internet about how my dog gives me blowjobs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Salomon]
    #17376561 -

Salomon said:
it would also be illegal if she turned her ass up in the air and the dog chose to penetrate her just FYI



Apparently, not in 19 states.

Now Im taking a wild guess here, but I bet its the red states.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Salomon] * 1
    #17376583 -

Salomon said:
PeyoteZen said:
Ever see that video of a chimpanzee face-fucking a frog?




link? :creepylurker:





--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Patlal]
    #17376590 -

Patlal said:
Salomon said:
it would also be illegal if she turned her ass up in the air and the dog chose to penetrate her just FYI



Apparently, not in 19 states.

Now Im taking a wild guess here, but I bet its the red states.




As of 2010, I think Florida outlawed that recently.

My god they are all red :shocked:

Good stuff http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law

Edited by 4runner (12/11/12 07:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: JimLahey]
    #17376594 -

JimLahey said:
So I'm sitting at these arraignments today and they call this lady to the stand. Judge asks what the charges are, response "2 Counts of Sexual Abuse of an Animal"... Apparently this lady was giving blow jobs to her dog and wrote about it on the internet and someone phoned the fuzz... PRetty fucked up. But is it sexual abuse if the dog enjoyed it?




a girl a few counties away blew a dog, posted pics on the internet, the internet retaliated by spreading the pics through her town via social
media as well as callign the cops. as I understand it she ended up leaving
town due o the humiliation but I dont believe they prosecuted her though

from Chattsworh Ga

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dogmongler
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Dogmongler

dogmongler is the pink haired girl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17376607 -

:feelsweirdman:


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #17376628 -

:thisfuckinguy:


--------------------
"I've been told that people in the army do more by 7:00am than I do in my entire day. But if I wake at 6:59am and turn to you to trace the outline of your lips with mine, I will have done enough and killed no one in the process."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Patlal]
    #17376674 -

Patlal said:
Therefore, you cant convict a women for loving her dog a little too much.

There must be a pill or something you can give her.




nah man, no need. she cant get preggers from the dogsecks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17376677 -

JoieDeVivre said:
The dog had no choice in the matter, simple as that. We define sexual abuse as sexual predation where one party has not consented or is unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation.




Your opinion is reasonable, and respectable. However, allow me to play devil's advocate here.

This is the internet (no shit, really?) and some of us have seen some things, here and there, which we didn't really want to end up seeing. Or in some cases, I suppose, stuff "we" did want to end up seeing. :lol:

Now, I've seen video of a dude get fucked by a horse so hard it later killed him (they actually made an interesting and kind of disturbing documentary about this). And I've seen footage of a chick suck off a dog. Now, no one seemed to be forcing the horse to thrust into that guy (how the hell would you force something like that anyway?) and my memory of having seen the latter was of a dog standing still while the woman went to town with her mouth.

Maybe somewhere there's a chick sucking off a Terrier or something, but from what I understand, it's usually large dogs which are used for this purpose. And make no mistake-- if a large dog does not want you to be doing something, you will know it, and fast. People keep dogs for protection because, quite frankly, a large one could FUCK UP a human if it chose to.

As such, I have a very hard time believing that this truly equates to puppy rape.

Your premise seems to be that a dog can not consent. It is true that a dog can not verbally consent the same way a human would. But I would say if a woman tries to suck off a dog, and that dog doesn't try to walk away or say maul her face off it is showing consent.

Have you ever seen dogs fuck each other? I've never heard one say "sweetheart, you're looking ravishing tonight, and I was wondering if I could mount you?"

They just kind of hop on. If the other dog doesn't like it, it moves or fights. That is how dogs consent, or deny consent. Who knows... I suppose I could be wrong there and dogs can communicate telepathically. (<----- actually not sarcasm, oddly enough) But that is how it seems if you witness it. :shrug:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Edited by CidneyIndole (12/11/12 10:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Prisoner#1] * 3
    #17377431 -

googled 'dogmongler', got pictures of Nickelback.

:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: JimLahey]
    #17377492 -

JimLahey said:
This lady was ugly as hell too, no wonder she needed to blow a dog



She must have been ugly if they charged her with animal cruelty.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: indica]
    #17377578 -

indica said:
googled 'dogmongler', got pictures of Nickelback.

:cookiemonster:




what is a nickelback?


well, what ever it is it probably sucks dog dick too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17377648 -

Is it something like a Pony Felcher?


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 1
    #17377669 -

JoieDeVivre said:
Amoeboid said:
It's okay to butcher and eat animals but not okay to blow them.



Animals killing and eating each other is natural. :shrug: Interspecies physical or psychological torture is not.



You obviously have missed the tons of videos and evidence of different species of animals having sex.

Not trying to support a lady blowing a dog but :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17377682 -

starfire_xes said:
Is it something like a Pony Felcher?




once it moves past goat pokin', sheep shaggin' and pig porkin',
I'm pretty well lost, you should tell us how you felch ponies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17377808 -

You mean you don't believe in a person's being butt-naked in the park with a butt-plug up their ass masturbating while blowing a great-dane 'rights?'


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17377827 -

Dogs are the biggest perverts.
Half the time they're getting petted or scratched they're just privately hoping it turns into a handy.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: JimLahey]
    #17377882 -

JimLahey said:
So I'm sitting at these arraignments today and they call this lady to the stand. Judge asks what the charges are, response "2 Counts of Sexual Abuse of an Animal"... Apparently this lady was giving blow jobs to her dog and wrote about it on the internet and someone phoned the fuzz... PRetty fucked up. But is it sexual abuse if the dog enjoyed it?



Honestly I find this bizarre and somewhat troublesome.

I find bestiality gross, but there's a line between protecting animals and idiotic anthropomorphism. I'd wager the dog doesn't exactly have to get therapy to live with the trauma of this experience. He's probably wondering when he gets his next treat.

Why the fuck is this in our courts? Aren't they supposed to deal with "crimes"? You know, like rape and murder and theft and arson and conspiracy and gross negligence? Sucking off a dog is gross as fuck and probably very unsanitary, but it's just not abuse. Forcing a leash around a human's neck is definitely a court-worthy offense, but nobody gets taken to court for putting a dog on a leash.

These idiots could be trying cases of actual animal abuse but no, they just want to sit around, on the taxpayer's dollar, obsessing over this freaky bitch and her dog. And judging her! As if they're better than her! And she's probably going to go to jail for this too. Thank God she's off the streets! :flowstone:

I swear to God. :nonono:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17377887 -

Quote:
a girl a few counties away blew a dog, posted pics on the internet



Totally not her fault. How could she possibly have perceived that such a course of action would backfire? It was a bold gamble, it simply didn't pay off this time.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual abuse of an animal... [Re: Amoeboid] * 1
    #17377891 -

Amoeboid said:
It's okay to butcher and eat animals but not okay to blow them.





I've said this to countless people who are so wrapped up in their linear thinking they can't begin to comprehend what I"m saying.



Factory farms are great, raising veal is terriffic, bursting duck guts is yummy but having sex with animals is a felony.


Absolutely encapsulates the stupidity of people, and the law.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I got someone fired at work. (for abusing animals) and am afraid.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 8,875 81 10/22/05 05:47 PM
by Dreamer987
* France awaits biggest child sex abuse case in its legal history. Bi0TeK 763 2 07/26/05 10:38 PM
by Bi0TeK
* He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 8,443 99 10/31/05 01:37 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Anime! Lazerouth 1,674 10 11/29/03 12:47 AM
by BrainFarmer
* Extraordinary Rendition (Bush/Torture OneMoreRobot3021 2,279 17 02/25/05 11:44 AM
by Vvellum
* Police Torture Caught On Tape
( 1 2 3 all )
drloomis82 6,384 54 05/03/06 03:06 AM
by quiver
* Indian call staff quit over abuse on the line
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,020 34 06/02/05 02:28 PM
by Redstorm
* Boy admits abuse of tied sheep LethalX5 1,538 8 02/20/05 09:01 PM
by LethalX5

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,975 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.