Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death?
    #17155590 -

Anyone, anyone?  Bueller?


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #17155596 -

What Xbox do you have.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: collie man]
    #17155604 -

I got a red ring of death from my dog pissing on it :feelsbadman:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: candyflip420]
    #17155611 -

Using it will cause the ring of death. I don't think it's 'worse' than playing games.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: collie man]
    #17155612 -

It doesn't as far as I know I got my xbox in 2008 and I've done just about everything you go to, watching all sorts of DVD, Flash Drive, Netflix, VEVO, that other crap that's on there, downloaded games, music player, 5 player games, I usually play online, and your xbox nowadays will turn off automatically, it didn't used to. I get my money worth out of that damn thing, and it hasn't broke, even after leaving it running for days.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: candyflip420]
    #17155626 -

candyflip420 said:
I got a red ring of death from my dog pissing on it :feelsbadman:




This is the type of shit I'm guessing is what caused peoples xbox's to break. I've seriously put some wear on my system, I assumed everyone was playing theirs in the bathroom and all that moisture got inside and shorted it, or had balloon fights, left it in the sun all day, idk..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #17155631 -

I don't understand how everyone is always getting this red ring of death.
I've had the same one for years now, leave mine on for weeks at time
sometimes, watch Netflix all the time, and have never had a problem.


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: xanderofpella]
    #17155649 -

My halo3 xbox gets the RRoD. all you gota do is re set the heat sinks. Its only got the ring twice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: collie man]
    #17155670 -

I guess I did break one thing, You know those plastic flaps, I broke those just by opening them. I think Ill get a Wii 2 next time I get a console,


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: xanderofpella]
    #17155673 -

Lol....I didn't even know what rrod was.  My girlfriends ten year old son was scared to watch Netflix on it because of it.  I think I've played on an Xbox maybe five times in my life so I had no clue.  It's an Xbox live btw.  Thanks all.


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: collie man]
    #17155676 -

My Xbox got RROD'ed twice and then the warranty was out. Pretty much everyone who bought it in 2007 got fucked.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: candyflip420]
    #17155683 -

candyflip420 said:
I got a red ring of death from my dog pissing on it :feelsbadman:



:lol: im pretty sure there is beer in my broken 360


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17155695 -

I'm lucky I didn't get the warranty, you guys know you can install games onto your Flash drive so you don't have to hear and put even more necessarily wear on you system?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: Mafeki]
    #17155719 -

I've had several 360s. Some for years and all of them RRoD'd after a couple months (heavy) online use. IMO mostly yes but no. Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: Mafeki]
    #17155737 -

Mafeki said:
I guess I did break one thing, You know those plastic flaps, I broke those just by opening them. I think Ill get a Wii 2 next time I get a console,



What's good with the wii 2.  This is first I'm hearing of it.  Yea, I live under a rock I guess when it comes to new toys n shiz.  Lol


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #17155763 -

lol no it will not cause tour xbox to RROD.


--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: robbyberto]
    #17155792 -

robbyberto said:
My Xbox got RROD'ed twice and then the warranty was out. Pretty much everyone who bought it in 2007 got fucked.



This. Same damn thing happened to me and i bought mine a week after xbox came out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #17158616 -

DeadPhan said:
Mafeki said:
I guess I did break one thing, You know those plastic flaps, I broke those just by opening them. I think Ill get a Wii 2 next time I get a console,



What's good with the wii 2.  This is first I'm hearing of it.  Yea, I live under a rock I guess when it comes to new toys n shiz.  Lol



Well I wish I would've got the Wii so I figure ill just get a Wii2 when it comes out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: Mafeki]
    #17158621 -

Hahaha the pre-programmed Red Ring of CASH!

HAHAHAH. such retarded crap.

Get a PC!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know if watching Netflix on Xbox will bring othe red ring of death? [Re: GrimTroll]
    #17158656 -

From what I understand the "Red Ring of Death" is caused from a heat sink, but this is should be fixed in any of the newer xbox's.
If you do happen to red ring and you are off warranty, just wrap your 360 up in some towels for a few hours with it left on,
That should reset the heat sink and you should be A OK!


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Noel Redding reunites with Jimi Adom 1,072 7 05/14/03 07:16 AM
by Learyfan
* Blockbuster vs. Netflix
( 1 2 all )
Banez 7,335 36 06/18/07 12:34 AM
by TM
* Netflix v Blockbuster? Gijith 2,484 15 08/11/06 06:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Attn: Xbox owners SkorpivoMusterion 1,153 12 02/18/05 09:46 AM
by Toricious
* Xbox Live Thin White Duke 1,305 18 01/21/05 07:39 PM
by SHiZNO
* Anybody got a modded xbox? Legoulash 1,302 12 05/23/05 12:47 PM
by drtyfrnk
* netflix movies Phychotron 2,128 18 11/02/04 03:12 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* What did Santa bring you? daba 1,588 16 12/27/03 03:34 AM
by Wheedhead!

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,545 topic views. 7 members, 50 guests and 305 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.