Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
possible to speed up the de-tolerance process?
    #1702112 - 07/10/03 10:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hey i was wondering if it would be possible to speed up the amount of time it takes to get your tolerance down with drugs like mushrooms or even weed, by drinking large amounts of water, urinating often, taking herbs that cleanse the system or other methods? or is the tolerance from mushrooms largely just in your head ( you get used to the experience and it takes a while to get back to the wonderousness of it?) im planning to trip tommorow, which will only be 3 days after the last time i tripped, which is much much earlier than ive ever done it before, but my last trip left me with alot of questions i want to deal with (long story) what do you think? will cleansing the system lower tolerance faster or no? does anyone know other methods? thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecrazycanadian
Stranger

Loc: infront of a monitor
Re: possible to speed up the de-tolerance process? [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1702130 - 07/10/03 10:19 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Well i have not heard of any way of getting rid of tolerance. I think that is built into your immune system. I think you build antibody's to the psilocybin because your body thinks it is a toxin. I am not sure if you can get rid if that.
Plus it is not really good to trip too much in the first place. Thats why you have a tolerance. But go ahead if it makes you happy.
Have fun and be safe.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: possible to speed up the de-tolerance process? [Re: crazycanadian]
    #1702245 - 07/10/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

increase amount of enzymes that your body uses to metabolize drugs (such as monoamineoxidase)...
niacinamide (B3), vit C, NADH, pyridoxine (B6)...
read some of abram hoffer's books on using niacinamide & other vitamins & nutrients for treating schizophrenia... (oh yeah, and taking his (symptometer) test questions for helping measure level of mental aberrations, while under the ummm influence)
--- and usually in his books there is a paragraph or so on using B3 to terminate lsd trips... dr hoffer postulates that megadoses of N3 (& other vitamins & minerals) will increase MAO levels & rapidfy the breakdown of drugs such as mesc, shrooms, lsd, & prolly of phenethylamine & tryptamines in general...
$.05...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: possible to speed up the de-tolerance process? [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1703449 - 07/10/03 05:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Goto the Doctor and say you want want a cortizone shot to your turbinates, which are in your nose, and that'll knock out your resistance. It's used to shrink the turbinates for ppl suffering from bad allergies and really stuffy noses.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: possible to speed up the de-tolerance process? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1703882 - 07/10/03 08:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

pls do not trip to often i say 1 month break between trips.  But you should smoke marijuana every day :smile: hehe.

The first time in a day i smoke is usually the best marijuana high for me.  Excersise, sleeping, and time make my tolerance go down for marijuana.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinefactory81
enthusiast

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ibiza, Spain
Re: possible to speed up the de-tolerance process? [Re: baraka]
    #1705214 - 07/11/03 06:59 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

2-3 times a month is a safe leval for me I think :smile:. But finding those 6 hour blotchs of time where you won't be interupted is sometimes hard.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: possible to speed up the de-tolerance process? [Re: factory81]
    #1705331 - 07/11/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, already one is about to try to abuse the shrooms by beating a natural function of interactive drugs in ones body so they can do it over and over and over again.
This is not what the shroonms are about. Wait two or three weeks and enjoy.

If you this this every week for a year or more you build a real bad tolerance and then yo will only get a phgysical high becasue the visuals will disappear with repeated use.

Users in Hawaii who consume Copelandia cyanescens, a shroom which requires 7 to 10 fresh shrooms or 1 to 2 grasm high for a level 3-5 trip end up eating up to 50 to 250 or more shrooms to get the same high as someone who has only triped a few times.

Do not try to think of ways to take more and more in the manner you brought up for discussion, farethee well strange shroomer.

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale