Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Can the average guy seriously...
    #16957199 -

have sex and/or masturbate multiple times daily?

I lose sensation in my penis if I do that and it just doesn't feel right and uh... yeah general can't-be-doing-that-shit-all-the-time-ness.

Is that normal?
Is there something I can do to change that?
:feelsweirdman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16957209 -

You need to build up your penile calluses.  :mypleasure:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16957231 -

I've done plenty of uh... 'training'.

It's not a matter of that sort of thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #16957259 -

Remember if you 'train' your penis with masturbation, yet it only takes 45sec to get your penis rubbed out. This is what your training it to do. So, when you do get that hottie on her back finally all your training is going to pay off. With a 45sec trigger.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16957296 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Remember if you 'train' your penis with masturbation, yet it only takes 45sec to get your penis rubbed out. This is what your training it to do. So, when you do get that hottie on her back finally all your training is going to pay off. With a 45sec trigger.:shrug:



Unless your a multi-cummer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #16957456 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Property of the DEA


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #16957570 -

I think im over active..... I'm 28 and on average can go three to four times a day but max out at 8....

Ive been thinking about consulting a doctor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #16961774 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Younger guys can, sure. But when you start getting older your sex drive will probably decrease. I used to need to cum multiple times a day, but now, at 24, once a day is good... actually that's about all I can do without loosing too much energy.

Also, masturbating to pornography can cause erectile disfunction because of over-stimulation. So if you're gonna jack it all day, it's better to use imagination rather than getting burnt-out by xxx pornography. This has happened to me, and it sucked, no real girl could get me excited.



I'm 21 and once a day is just slightly too much for me as far as it being comfortable and feeling good and everything (once a say multiple days in a row can be fine, but indefinitely it's too much, but can be done and more). I've cooled off a decent bit on the porn, but I think exactly what you said is what happened to me a while ago and I haven't yet recovered (had a test with the hottest damn chick ever and uh.. failed it). Might take a break from all porn and attempt a good break from masturbation. If I fail on the porn front I'll try not to go back to vids of angry bondage sex :lol:

Anonymous #3 said:
Remember if you 'train' your penis with masturbation, yet it only takes 45sec to get your penis rubbed out. This is what your training it to do. So, when you do get that hottie on her back finally all your training is going to pay off. With a 45sec trigger.:shrug:



I don't cum in  45 sec anyway and I don't just go for speed, I often enjoy seeing how long I can go while being extremely close to finishing because it's fun.

Anonymous #6 said:
I think im over active..... I'm 28 and on average can go three to four times a day but max out at 8....

Ive been thinking about consulting a doctor.



does being too horny all the time bother you?
Sounds good to me :shrug:
Sell half your mojo (extracted austin powers style) on the back market :lol:
Wouldn't jerking it that often result in extremely low testosterone levels?
I don't know how your body even produces enough sperm for 8x in a day. I'm not a fan of shooting when there's no ammo, myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16963294 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (06/21/20 12:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16969485 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Younger guys can, sure. But when you start getting older your sex drive will probably decrease. I used to need to cum multiple times a day, but now, at 24, once a day is good... actually that's about all I can do without loosing too much energy.

Also, masturbating to pornography can cause erectile disfunction because of over-stimulation. So if you're gonna jack it all day, it's better to use imagination rather than getting burnt-out by xxx pornography. This has happened to me, and it sucked, no real girl could get me excited.



Say what??? I'm 25 and I usually jack off 4-8x a day, depending on the season. I eat healthy and exercise. And I guess I got lots of free time to jack off, being a student.



Eight times a day?  Really?  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16969497 -

i must have fapped like 9 times today :whatyougonnado:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #16969686 -

Orgasiming in men is supposed to actually increase free testosterone in your blood not decrease it. I'm 30 and can still go 2-3 a day with the wife if she'd let me, usually only once sometimes twice but rarely she let me hit it three times a day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16970099 -

Yeah, I can go 2-3 times per hour pretty much all day masturbating, it is kinda ridiculous.  I can probably orgasm 15 times in a day alone, and I think that is a conservative estimate, but for interpersonal sex I can usually only go 2-3 times ever 12 hours unless I am very comfortable with the other person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #16970159 -

These comments are discouraging.

:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16970462 -

Maybe you should eat better and exercise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16970902 -

All you young bucks better tone it down so you have something left after your 30th birthday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #16972459 -

Anonymous #12 said:
All you young bucks better tone it down so you have something left after your 30th birthday.



:lol: What, you think I'm going to run out of sperm?  How many times is it safe for me to jerk per day?

Having an overactive sex-drive isn't all its cracked up to be.  I think about sex alot but it is not really the thing that gives me the most pleasure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #16972669 -

stop masturbating for a month, take a two day vacation (or weekend) from work, enjoy yourself thoroughly
repeat once or twice yearly
or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #16975792 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
All you young bucks better tone it down so you have something left after your 30th birthday.



:lol: What, you think I'm going to run out of sperm?  How many times is it safe for me to jerk per day?

Having an overactive sex-drive isn't all its cracked up to be.  I think about sex alot but it is not really the thing that gives me the most pleasure.



for real sometime i get pissed and be like man why cant i be with that bitch and i wanna fuck her so bad so so bad but shes outta my leauge and just because i have a normal badass sex drive doesnt mean im going to be able to fulfil my fantasies with that woman. and then its just like mental torture because i want it so bad i cant have it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can the average guy seriously... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16975876 -

I never beat the bishop more than once in a day, and I rarely feel like having sex more than twice in a day. I'm 22.

I had quite a Molly binge a while back, and it left me feeling asexual for months after...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *DELETED* Anonymous 1,785 16 01/07/09 03:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Masturbation/ Sex
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,065 22 03/29/08 09:20 PM
by Anonymous
* . Anonymous 395 6 12/16/08 11:19 PM
by Anonymous
* erectile dysfunction
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 697 21 09/17/08 04:59 PM
by Anonymous
* What is the strangest fantasy you ever masturbated to?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,571 40 08/26/08 03:14 PM
by Anonymous
* The Pub has degenerated into a male masturbation forum
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 801 33 11/30/09 04:19 PM
by Anonymous
* Masturbation
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,442 33 02/17/09 01:32 PM
by Anonymous
* Forum/Pornography Addiction Anonymous 749 5 04/11/08 10:29 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,672 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.