Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What's for dinner???
    #16933483 -

Bbq chicken, lentils and salad.
Almost ready.:datass:

W'chu cookin, yo?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: thoughts]
    #16933624 -

I just had a mozzadilla, but I added parmesan, romano and feta to make it extra cheesy. 'Twas delicious! :yesnod:


--------------------
:philkensebben: There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #16933631 -

peanutbutter toast


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16933716 -

Just had steak, asparagus, baked potato, and a salad.  It was fantastic!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: thoughts]
    #16933738 -

A glass of water with a slice of lemon.  I might the lemon in the water or save the lemon for dessert, not sure yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16933779 -

pwnasaurus said:
Just had steak, asparagus, baked potato, and a salad.  It was fantastic!



:drooling:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16933785 -

I had a salmon and broccoli, I wanted a baked potato with it but I didn't have potatoes.

The salmon was really good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: Patlal]
    #16933800 -

sweet potato fries


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: ganjfather]
    #16933822 -

Fettuccine, with a sauce of tomato, king oyster, onion, garlic, sausage, and basil.
Along with a greek salad.
Oh and I made the noodles too. :cool:


--------------------
My Trade List

Edited by Versicolor (09/29/12 09:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: Versicolor]
    #16933893 -

one of these:





but those aren't my pictures cause i haven't made it yet...and i don't know what i'm having with it yet


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: Pigasus]
    #16933906 -

Good stuff in here.
I'm gonna make some oat meal and put a scoop of coconut ice cream on it for dessert.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: thoughts]
    #16933928 -

iwasaClown said:
I'm gonna make some oat meal and put a scoop of coconut ice cream on it for dessert.



Coconut flavored ice cream or ice cream made with coconut milk?


--------------------
:philkensebben: There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #16933984 -

Had some gammon sasuage and pasta:bigyesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: mytehdogizflying]
    #16934003 -

mytehdogizflying said:
iwasaClown said:
I'm gonna make some oat meal and put a scoop of coconut ice cream on it for dessert.



Coconut flavored ice cream or ice cream made with coconut milk?



Flavored.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: Versicolor] * 1
    #16934109 -

Versicolor said:
Fettuccine, with a sauce of tomato, king oyster, onion, garlic, sausage, and basil.
Along with a greek salad.
Oh and I made the noodles too. :cool:



Here's a pic:


--------------------
My Trade List

Edited by Versicolor (09/29/12 09:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: Versicolor]
    #16934353 -

Fuck i hate tonite, im starving tonite :laugh2:


--------------------


            You Can doooo it, you can dooo it all nite long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: kendawg]
    #16934605 -

Opium, Marijuana, Beer, and then a sandwich if I decide to get off my couch


--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: JimLahey]
    #16934648 -

Fuck yea, i found some buffalo chicken strips :rockon: whew


--------------------


            You Can doooo it, you can dooo it all nite long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: kendawg]
    #16934657 -

kendawg said:
Fuck yea, i found some buffalo chicken strips :rockon: whew



HELL YES! I have buffalo strips but no blue cheese... I'm in a pickle, you just put me in a craving but I'm starting to get too wonky to go to the store.


--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner??? [Re: JimLahey]
    #16934670 -

A big bowl of quinoa. Its bomb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's for dinner? TODAY 573 15 01/15/10 11:37 PM
by pmb
* Duneraver's Early dinner.
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 809 21 09/25/09 07:54 PM
by UnholyChild666
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 1,804 35 09/28/10 08:34 PM
by fapjack
* i need some dinner ideas
( 1 2 all )
Poor Boy 2,598 22 01/25/12 06:47 PM
by fbi365
* Dinner tonight...... openmind 416 9 10/22/09 06:43 AM
by OverdoseLiving
* Is it gross that I'm sitting here eating coconut out of a ba
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,335 21 05/19/04 08:39 PM
by wandrnshaman
* broke as shit dank as dinner! Psy Baba 807 7 11/15/08 04:50 AM
by TomInWonderland
* The nutritional info from a microwave three cheese fettuccine LobsterSauceDiscord 515 7 01/03/11 08:16 AM
by LobsterSauce

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,281 topic views. 4 members, 269 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.