Anonymous #1 said: I didn't leave yet. What I did was went to pick n save, bought a bag of individually wrapped chocolates, came home, grounded up the shrooms, put them in my own chocolate molds, took the wrapper from the original candies and then wrapped the shroom filled ones, put them back in the bag they came in, super-glued it shut and voila. looks pretty straight but idk if it'd hold up to intense inspection. what do you guys think?
I just got back from China on Monday, and when I flew there, got to Beijeng around midnight their time, and walked right through everything. Your temperature will be checked, whether it is a person sitting there with a radar like gun or walking through a tall scanner (the kind you see in stores at the mall or similar to a metal detector)but you will most likely not even know it when you pass through it. You will walk off the plane, walk towards custom, get your temp tested and get to customs, give them your passport with your visa in it and go get your luggage and walk outside.
Just do the chocolates and make sure they appear sealed and you should be fine. If they find the open bag, they will make you throw it away because it isnt sealed. Enjoy China, shit there is crazy, a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be.
|