Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
xanax to take the edge off?
    #16853358 -

I want to effortlessly holla at hot bitches with low self esteem. I have a 2mg yellow bar that I plan to split into 4. I'm 6'1, 190 lbs and zero tolerance. I want to know if this will take the edge off, thanks my fellow shroomery brethren. I can always count on you guys to give me advice I would never seek out in person, my love for yallz is balls deep


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: TheCreampie]
    #16853367 -

It should work . Its worked for me in the past


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: candyflip420]
    #16853370 -

Dude being on xanax is like easy mode for getting pussy


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: volcomstoner] * 1
    #16853374 -

volcomstoner said:
Dude being on xanax is like easy mode for getting pussy



Unless you take too much and just fall asleep before you can leave the house :wink:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: HB]
    #16853383 -

Yeah that happens sometimes too :lol:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: HB]
    #16853394 -

I don't let my limited drug supplies go to waste by crashing out. No my friend, I have poon with my name written all over it waiting to get wrecked. You guys think .5 mg should do the job?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #16853407 -

Excuse my extreme noobness showing, I'm not big into pharmaceuticals at all, but is xanax anything like klonopin?

I remember eating a klonopin on a whim one night when I was offered some from my roomate's friends. I ended up eating one and then all of them took off to hit the bar. I stayed in and called this girl I was into and we ended up having sex for the first time of our relationship. I felt super at ease, even a little sluggish, but charming and sensual. I definitely lasted quite a bit longer than I have in another first time instances with other girls in the bed.


--------------------
ந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ர

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: floatingwater]
    #16853413 -

floatingwater said:
Excuse my extreme noobness showing, I'm not big into pharmaceuticals at all, but is xanax anything like klonopin?



Xanax and Klonopin are very similar, they are both benzodiazepines.  I personally don't feel any difference in effect between the two medications.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: floatingwater]
    #16853420 -

floatingwater said:
Excuse my extreme noobness showing, I'm not big into pharmaceuticals at all, but is xanax anything like klonopin?

I remember eating a klonopin on a whim one night when I was offered some from my roomate's friends. I ended up eating one and then all of them took off to hit the bar. I stayed in and called this girl I was into and we ended up having sex for the first time of our relationship. I felt super at ease, even a little sluggish, but charming and sensual. I definitely lasted quite a bit longer than I have in another first time instances with other girls in the bed.



Nice, did you dshsb?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: HB]
    #16853424 -

Ok that makes sense. Yeah OP, that will definitely take the edge off

:grin:


--------------------
ந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ர

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: TheCreampie]
    #16853429 -

TheCreampie said:
I don't let my limited drug supplies go to waste by crashing out. No my friend, I have poon with my name written all over it waiting to get wrecked. You guys think .5 mg should do the job?



No dosage advice, but I know .5 wouldn't do a damn thing for me. But I am also an addict :bigjoint:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: TheCreampie]
    #16853467 -

TheCreampie said:
floatingwater said:
Excuse my extreme noobness showing, I'm not big into pharmaceuticals at all, but is xanax anything like klonopin?

I remember eating a klonopin on a whim one night when I was offered some from my roomate's friends. I ended up eating one and then all of them took off to hit the bar. I stayed in and called this girl I was into and we ended up having sex for the first time of our relationship. I felt super at ease, even a little sluggish, but charming and sensual. I definitely lasted quite a bit longer than I have in another first time instances with other girls in the bed.



Nice, did you dshsb?



She was like a toaster in a puddle.. quite the electrifying little number.

:tongue2:


--------------------
ந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ரந=க=ர

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: floatingwater]
    #16853472 -

Just pop the whole thing of half


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: candyflip420]
    #16853481 -

lol hes never had a benzo before and your telling him to do a whole bar? Unless you have some extreme natural tolerance that's just gonna put you to sleep.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #16853489 -

volcomstoner said:
lol hes never had a benzo before and your telling him to do a whole bar? Unless you have some extreme natural tolerance that's just gonna put you to sleep.



If I take 2mg without tolerance, I just pass out after about an hour.  If I take 1mg without tolerance, I feel comfortably relaxed but don't pass out.  If I take .5mg without tolerance, it's only good for getting rid of minor anxiety.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #16853494 -

Word. I'm trying to drive here bro.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: TheCreampie]
    #16853532 -

xanax, what a fine idea.  don't mind if i do.  .5 mg makes me pass out but i'm female and much smaller than you.

good luck babe slaying!


:bunnypeace:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: yogabunny]
    #16853544 -

I would think .5 would be a good dose for taking the edge off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: TurkeyTom]
    #16853584 -

lol My first time I poped a whole bar . I just got really fucked up .
I dont suggest drinking on xanax unless you get some experience under your belt .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: xanax to take the edge off? [Re: TheCreampie]
    #16853618 -

Hell yeah man, I love bars!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* klonopin overdose weedpreference 2,290 17 03/31/06 02:25 AM
by aNeway2sayHooray
* Who here takes xanax on the regular not to get high, but to help function...?
( 1 2 3 all )
DeadPhan 4,458 42 11/02/12 12:17 PM
by YSHServant
* Xanax
( 1 2 all )
Istigkeit 3,029 32 02/06/10 06:09 PM
by Le_Canard
* Is there a cross tolerance between Klonopin and Xanax? iownotd 3,575 12 05/09/15 05:14 PM
by lifespiritdesign0
* getting a person off xanax and onto pot?
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 5,018 29 04/11/08 11:03 AM
by Nerotik
* klonopin (clonazepam)
( 1 2 all )
thekwazz 10,102 25 11/15/08 07:30 PM
by thekwazz
* xanax danlennon3 1,303 16 07/12/05 12:14 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* klonopin i6need6it6 1,048 10 11/23/08 08:20 PM
by AgingHippy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,014 topic views. 7 members, 493 guests and 296 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.