Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Gobstoppers.
    #16783313 -

Fuck these willy wanka candies!!!

I bought them for a dollar at wal-mart.

:crankey:

This shit is worse than heroin!

When I see my dentist again she's going to love me, and my wallet.

I think I've eaten like 30 of them today. I have no self control, and need an intervention.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Bundy]
    #16783317 -

oh al :nojustno:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: lar20]
    #16783319 -

They're fucking delicious. Favorite candy ever.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: King Klick]
    #16783326 -

King Klick said:
They're fucking delicious. Favorite candy ever.



That's the problem! They need to banned!!!

Or illegalized! They are too good! The government must stop this!


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Bundy]
    #16783348 -

I can't entirely relate, I don't have much of a sweet tooth for candy.  I do love my sodas and energy drinks with lots of sugar or aspartame, though!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: HB] * 1
    #16783362 -

they are not truly everlasting though. Or maybe they are and I just always bite them...?


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #16783376 -

those cinnamon fucks were my candy of choice back in the day.
the big red balls. god damn they were good. can't think of their name atm though.


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783383 -

Absent Minded said:
those cinnamon fucks were my candy of choice back in the day.
the big red balls. god damn they were good. can't think of their name atm though.



atomic fireballs?


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783391 -

YUP love those things. I haven't had one of them in at least a decade.


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783417 -

yeah fuck those things its just impossible holding back from just chomping them and
by the time you finish a box your teeth are done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783432 -

mmm yeah gobstoppers were good. I haven't eaten hard candy like that in ages.
any of the '90's kids remember warheads? they were devilishly good.:awetongue:


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783448 -

How about old school pop rocks? The kind that hurt your mouth.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: King Klick]
    #16783462 -

i remember warheads weren't they sour? Dang Im going to have to pick up some candy soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: King Klick]
    #16783513 -

brokentv said:
i remember warheads weren't they sour? Dang Im going to have to pick up some candy soon.



yeah dude! then they made the like super sour ones, if I remember correctly the lemon and watermelon ones were the bomb! I always spit them out after the sour wore off though :tongue:
And I know all this candy nostalgia is really doing me in.


King Klick said:
How about old school pop rocks? The kind that hurt your mouth.



I was never  fan on pop rocks. At all in any way. That is one candy I've never enjoyed. Although, apparently they are quite nice when making out... how's that for a middle school flashback hahahah


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783531 -

I don't remember middle school. I've never smoked so much weed in my life...


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783548 -

hahaha. I remember just starting to "research" weed in 7th, 8th grade. Actually 8th grade was when I also decided to grow mushrooms. Thankfully that never transpired.:rolleyes: Imagine that a 13 year old kid attempting to grow mushrooms, never having smoked weed before, had a beer before or anything. To be young and stupid again.:tongue:
Never smoked till Summer going into senior year of HS.

I can't even imagine that, where the fuck did yo buy weed at that age?
Do you think it affected you in other ways aside from the memory loss?
That's way too young of an age to start, IMO, at least it woulda been for me.


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783563 -

I bought some grape mike &.ike candy at the dollar tree the other day,  soooo good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16783578 -

Absent Minded said:
hahaha. I remember just starting to "research" weed in 7th, 8th grade. Actually 8th grade was when I also decided to grow mushrooms. Thankfully that never transpired.:rolleyes: Imagine that a 13 year old kid attempting to grow mushrooms, never having smoked weed before, had a beer before or anything. To be young and stupid again.:tongue:
Never smoked till Summer going into senior year of HS.

I can't even imagine that, where the fuck did yo buy weed at that age?
Do you think it affected you in other ways aside from the memory loss?
That's way too young of an age to start, IMO, at least it woulda been for me.



My memory has always been shit. I got it from everyone. Everyone smoked weed. Shit i'm only 21. Everyone i knew smoked or was cool with it. It may have triggered my depersonalization and schizophrenia early. But, i don't really care about those.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: King Klick]
    #16783608 -

I didn't start smoking weed until I was 13 or 14.  If I could go back in my life with what I now know, I would go back and not have continued taking opiates after my first time getting IV Dilaudid at 16 years old in the hospital.  That would have saved me 11 years of hell.  All other drugs are okay, though :thumbup:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gobstoppers. [Re: HB]
    #16783623 -

HB said:
I didn't start smoking weed until I was 13 or 14.  If I could go back in my life with what I now know, I would go back and not have continued taking opiates after my first time getting IV Dilaudid at 16 years old in the hospital.  That would have saved me 11 years of hell.  All other drugs are okay, though :thumbup:



I took opiates at 14. Didn't take them since i turned 15. :lol: I regret nothing.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Positive Post in the Pub: What are you thankful for?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,584 20 05/14/04 11:35 PM
by Phencyclidine
* OB,CA thanks 40
( 1 2 all )
oDin 2,677 36 07/07/04 09:49 PM
by Dankman
* Thankful for ShroomismM 932 19 11/28/03 07:28 PM
by GabbaDj
* I want to thank our PUB ... OldSpice 1,031 15 05/04/04 08:13 PM
by notapillow
* Hello & thanks to everyone! littlenemo 923 7 05/24/04 11:23 AM
by MagicGirL
* Giving thanks today for all those that have died in my life. Anonymous 502 2 11/27/03 03:33 AM
by Anonymous
* Perhaps a strange question... Atreau 1,544 13 03/17/04 11:23 PM
by Atreau
* Thanks Uncle Sam
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 4,349 39 10/18/05 01:05 AM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,959 topic views. 6 members, 301 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.