Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I would like advice on dying.
    #16755626 -

I could be dying very soon due to poor life choices. The things I has put into my body and the lengths I have went to to do so have caught up to me.

I watched a documentary recently called "The Spirit Molecule" and it made me have hope that I would live on after my death. I have taken many trips and in my deepest ones I felt dead and ok with it. I felt I was a part of everything and that everything was apart of me and I hope that is what death is like.

My question is has any one became comfortable with dying and if so whay and what do you feel death will be like?

I fear missing out on the future...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16755675 -

To be honest, you sound like a hope filled type of person. as long as you survive, keep living it up, and enjoy life while you still can. the majority of people and maybe you yourself seems to know how to stay confident and strong , ready for what the future holds.

If you fall prey to fatal symptoms that death holds, then enjoy every moment like it may be your last. you have the ability to want to live, yet are comfortable with death. what can stop you from happiness?

I've been in many gun point situations and dangerous and deadly altercations. ive even got hit by a car on my bike , while crossing the street, he was exiting out the highway, and was going 60mph, and didnt hit break . just a good old hit and run that left permanent scars, yet no death. I want death. because i cannot understand life, I cannot understand happiness. all I know is misery. so, hope this advice was a bit helpful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16755906 -

I believe it to be peaceful. As to what really happens, who knows......but I was out for a short time, and it was very peaceful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16755939 -

"every life comes with a death sentence" - Walter white

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16756012 -

Death is hype. You're going to sleep.
Maybe you'll wake up somewhere else and it'll be different.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #16756868 -

if you loved people, tell them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #16757906 -

What is love; Affection? I think affection can be fickle but self-evident without words. Love on the other hand may not fit that description.

Edited by Anonymous (08/30/12 10:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #16758517 -

I strongly recommend you to do web and youtube searches of Near Death Experiences (NDE).

Most people who had their heart stop, went clinically dead and were brought back to life told it was the most beautiful, inherently sacred experience of their lives, that all fear washed off of them, that they were filled with the bliss mystics write about and that they are convinced that it was real and that life goes on.

Theres stories out there of people having experiences actions of doctors while clinically dead and braindead, and described things that could only be seen from the other side of the room, suggestive of that they left their bodies with their mind and senses intact.

I read stories of nurses describing the process of death and that typically in the moments before death a peace comes over the dying. In NDE this peace tends to deepen.

Afterlife or no - I am convinced that we will reincarnate. If it snows, each snowflake is composed of very unique snow crystals, and people say  "no two snow crystals are alike".  But they're wrong.  A snow crystal can only be so small or so large. It can only have so many ways in which to shape the water molecules within those parameters.  If it keeps snowing forever, every "unique" snow crystal will recur over and over in every possible way.

The same with the essence of you.  In an infinite universe, and it is infinite because it contains all of time within it, the essence of you will reincarnate into evey possible body, living every possible life, forever.

In something that is infinitely large, something that is finite is infinitely small.  Something that is infinitely small does not exist.  Therefore, there is an infinity in everything.

Your essence is immortal, you are changing bodies, changing scenes, and life will go on.

I hope this helps :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16758542 -

o.p , have you been told you are dying ?  i have death anxiety even though i have cheated death a few times.
i want to agree with anon 7 but that would imply that we are supernatural dieties that cannot be destroyed or are part of the godhead/cosmic conciousness theories.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16759335 -

Just live life to the fullest, enjoy every moment. Ive come to the realization its a blessing thats why I ultimately quit smoking cigarettes.

Best case scenario there will be an afterlife, worst case scenario there wont. But then at least everything will be quiet for once, no more pain, no more suffering, no more war. Just quiet.

We all end up there either way so I don't see a reason to worry, ill see you on the other side brother.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #16760948 -

That song is awful. "I keep thinking that the best use of my time would be with you, that'll make me happy." Great, a co-dependent relationship and self-serving laziness. What bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16761425 -

Quote:
i want to agree with anon 7 but that would imply that we are supernatural dieties that cannot be destroyed or are part of the godhead/cosmic conciousness theories.



Not at all. Everything in the universe would share this periodic recurrence. We'd be like snow crystals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16763254 -

Anonymous #10 said:
That song is awful. "I keep thinking that the best use of my time would be with you, that'll make me happy." Great, a co-dependent relationship and self-serving laziness. What bullshit.



im sorry your lonely.

here, have a hug :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #16766632 -

OP look into the phenomena of out of body experiences. I'm convinced that separation of the physical body and some more subtle energy body is precisely what will happen at the moment of death. www.lawofone.info may ease your mind as it deals with extremely advanced concepts including incarnation, life experience and many other things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #16766848 -

Go out with your boots on. Thats my only advice. Live for now, die when you die brother.

My condolences. One thing to note, the second you crossover all will be well. If you can eliminate much suffering then you are golden.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #16771047 -

Okay, my morbid curiosity is going to ask me a question I may not really want to think about:

Can you elaborate on these poor life choices and why you're dying?  (I might be able to help you with some perspective, if you will share this,)

I'm also curious, I think, because I have almost killed myself injecting heroin many years ago, and though I haven't injected shit in about a decade, I've many times feared I would end up in your position. Endocarditis almost made that happen.

I'll be back with some advice, if in the meantime you wouldn't mind sharing some of your story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16771062 -

I'm tired of people obsessed with living forever. To me, it's selfish. Before you're birth you were dead, did that bother you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #16771137 -

Yes. That's why we're willing to be here. N'est pa?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #16771193 -

Anonymous #14 said:
I'm tired of people obsessed with living forever. To me, it's selfish. Before you're birth you were dead, did that bother you?




Why are you so obsessed with "ingrates" breathing your good air?

Go out and do your own thing. No need to hate.

FWIW telling someone they shouldn't be obsessed with not dying because it somehow offends you is pretty epically selfish, making your statement ironic. Just saying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like advice on dying. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #16771890 -

Anonymous #14 said:
I'm tired of people obsessed with living forever. To me, it's selfish. Before you're birth you were dead, did that bother you?



Yeah.. says someone who doesn't know that they are on their way out. GTFO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
625 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.