Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
2001 Chevy Cavalier
    #16609873 -

So I might be getting one soon. Don't know a lot about cars so I thought I'd see what ya'll think.

Its in good shape, well cared for; good deal ($1000). Should I take it up? What are the '01 Cavaliers like?


--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2001 Chevy Cavalier [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #16609906 -

:lol:

Run buddy. Run fast, and Run far.

Chevy makes shitty vehicles to begin with, but the cavalier has to be the worst.

My mom owned an 01 Red 4 door Cavalier, at 50,000 miles the timing chain snapped. 60,000 miles a head gasket went. 100,000 miles the engine finally blew completely.

My aunt had an 05 Cavalier silver, 2 door. She bought it at 80,000 miles and had a shit ton of problems a month later. Exhaust leak, fan belt snapped, AC stopped working, power locks and windows seized, hers finally died at 120,000 miles when the trans shit the bed.

I dunno man, I go to the junk yard to buy parts for my moms car, and my wifes car, and I see a TON of Cavaliers.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2001 Chevy Cavalier [Re: Bundy]
    #16609916 -

Thanks for the heads up man much appreciated. I'll tread carefully and look into this beast a little closer.


--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2001 Chevy Cavalier [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #16609937 -

EvolveShrooms said:
Thanks for the heads up man much appreciated. I'll tread carefully and look into this beast a little closer.



With Chevy is pretty much luck of the draw. If I were to buy a Chevy it would be a malibu, or Colorado.

Or corvette if I could afford it.

Or take me back to the 60-70's and pick one of those beasts.

Take a mechanic with you, or someone you know who's REALLY good with cars, test drive the shit out of it, and look at EVERYTHING.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2001 Chevy Cavalier [Re: Bundy]
    #16610028 -

haha I'll just take my dad then.


--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trying to buy a car off Craigslist, I need some guidance relsseS 2,990 14 03/20/14 09:24 AM
by zee007
* cavalier? lysergicide 523 4 09/14/07 05:56 PM
by nakors_junk_bag
* Is there any reason you'd recommend against buying a Chrysler Sebring convertible?
( 1 2 all )
c1dh3d 3,527 38 10/20/10 11:32 PM
by wellage
* i want a chevy silverado Poor Boy 186 2 10/26/12 09:12 PM
by Poor Boy
* Official Cleveland Cavaliers 2015-2016 NBA Champions Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
lifeiswhatyoumake 13,125 238 06/09/17 07:00 AM
by Starstepper
* Which car would be better to get? 2004 Chevy Malibu LT or 2000 Acura Integra LS 4-door? SprewellSleeve 1,467 11 02/23/13 11:43 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Who knows small block chevys punkhardcore92 369 3 03/27/08 10:11 AM
by punkhardcore92
* Never buy a Chevy Blazer
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 2,454 53 04/27/15 08:35 PM
by blackhawk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
337 topic views. 8 members, 20 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.