Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
sweaty fucking palms! *DELETED*
    #16229453 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: buncha lies


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sweaty fucking palms! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16229497 -

wash your hands often and use that lava soap you know with like sand in it to really degrease and degrime when you wash your hands... mechanics use it all the time to get engine oil and other crap of their hands... I use it all the time at work and it makes your hands REALLY REALLY DRY almost uncomfortably dry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sweaty fucking palms! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16229519 -

thanks for the tip, im looking up where to buy now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sweaty fucking palms! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16229536 -

http://www.permatex.com/brand_fast_orange.htm
:bender:
that stuff is the best, its what I use... they advertise you can wash your hands without water but washing with water is always better !

Edited by Anonymous (05/14/12 02:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sweaty fucking palms! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16229613 -

I believe you sir suffer from hyperhidrosis. I have it also, so does my mom & sister. It is usually localized to an area like around the hands and feet but there are people that full-out just sweat all over. I still have to deal with it on a regular basis, but the doc. said that it was possible to find the triggers through self-observation (mind over matter stuff). With that you can learn to lessen the severity when it does hit. As far as pharmaceuticals go, there is a cream you can get at your doctors or try a strong antiperspirant (I suggest unscented for the hands) containing 10% to 20% aluminum chloride hexahydrate that will plug up your sweat pores. Gillette has a nice unscented clinical strength that I use. Just rub it in your hands and allow to dry;works very well for me.   

From PubMed Health:

Hyperhidrosis
Sweating - excessive; Perspiration - excessive; Diaphoresis

Last reviewed: May 13, 2011.

Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably. People with hyperhidrosis may sweat even when the temperature is cool or when they are at rest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sweaty fucking palms! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16229688 -

yea anon 3, i have hyperhidrosis. armpits got bad but i use sweat block which contains aluminium chloride, you heard of it? hands are a bigger battle atm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sweaty fucking palms! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16229725 -

No, I haven't heard of it yet, but should work the same for your hands. Pretty much any clinical strength antiperspirant will contain aluminum chloride, and should work the same on your hands as your armpits. Its purpose is to clog up your sweat pores. Are you using it on your hands already? If not, try it out. I suggested the unscented ones because I found the scents annoying on my hands all day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sweaty fucking palms! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16229749 -

i'll give it a go and no it isn't scented. does your stuff work well for you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sweaty fucking palms! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16229809 -

Yeah, keeps my hands dry throughout the day. They start to get clammy at the end of the day though so I usually reapply if I plan on going out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sweaty Palms: How to get rid of them in a sticky situation? Anonymous 401 17 08/13/09 12:36 PM
by Anonymous
* So I just showered...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 897 20 05/29/08 02:16 AM
by Anonymous
* What do you feel Indian people are like, generally? Anonymous 256 9 04/05/09 01:36 PM
by Anonymous
* white t-shirts as outer wear
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 711 33 01/01/10 10:22 PM
by Anonymous
* excess sweat Anonymous 446 10 10/07/10 12:16 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
426 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.