Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do you believe marijuana could cure cancer?
    #16155600 -




Have you ever known of anyone who lived longer with cancer with the help of marijuana, besides for being able to eat more?

That would be pretty epic if down the road cannabis turns lut to be the number one cancer cure in America.

:potleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe marijuana could cure cancer? [Re: skatealex2] * 1
    #16155617 -

Ever since I started smoking I haven't had cancer. Coincidence? I think not.


Also, sweet vid. I wonder how they haven't rescheduled this shit and legalized it for medical use everywhere.


--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe marijuana could cure cancer? [Re: SlashOZ] * 2
    #16155630 -

SlashOZ said:
Ever since I started smoking I haven't had cancer. Coincidence? I think not.



Definitely not a coincidence. When I first smoked weed, I immediately noticed that I didn't have cancer. Been a daily toker ever since.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe marijuana could cure cancer? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16155636 -

Supposedly the Government knew that marijuana slowed cancer growth in the 70's and suppressed the research.

http://stopthedrugwar.com/speakeasy/2008/jun/16/us_government_stopped_research_a

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe marijuana could cure cancer? [Re: SlashOZ]
    #16155639 -

I don't have any facts to back this up, but I'm pretty sure that
weed had something to do with building up my immune system. when
I first started smoking cigarettes I would get sick at least once
a month. After I replaced my tobacco with pot I wasn't sick for
2 years straight.


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe marijuana could cure cancer? [Re: xanderofpella]
    #16156393 -

I don't know about a cure, but based off this article there may be a way to curb the cancerous cell division using autophagy. It was done a few years ago, and it's a pretty interesting read if you can wrap your head around it.

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe marijuana could cure cancer? [Re: x Ju x]
    #16156488 -

I noticed since I started smoking weed, I've never been attacked by a tiger.

The possibilities here are endless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe marijuana could cure cancer? [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16156719 -

Oh it can cure cancer...



The only thing stopping it from being used by the people to cure our cancers are the government.

There is a company however, that is trying to make this all a reality.  Cannabis Science Inc. (CBIS)!

They want to cure your cancer with cannabis oil, and all they need is some public and investor support behind the cause.

Want to stand up against pot prohibition, cure cancer and get rich all in the same stroke?

Invest in CBIS!

http://www.cannabisscience.com/products.html

Check out my other thread, and watch the CEO talk at this conference on medical marijuana.  He is absolutely brilliant!

POT Conference: Cannabis Oil and Skin Cancer - Robert Melamede, PhD

I believe cannabis cures cancer.  And I am using my power of money and knowledge to make it happen.

I have 75 420 shares of CBIS.  Only 10c a share right now.

The current market cap for this cancer curing company is 42 million dollars.

I think the cure for cancer is probably work 42 billion, at least....  But how can you measure health?

"Health is the Real Wealth, Not Pieces of Silver and Gold"
-Gandhi

So use your silver and gold to make more health in the world. Choose Cannabis Science for an brighter tomorrow.


--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Very interesting article on cigs, radiation, and cancer READ _Shrew_ 2,197 6 11/07/03 11:18 PM
by Quintessence
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,671 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* Pros and Cons for Marijuana
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
drugsaregoodmmk 7,215 126 10/05/06 10:14 AM
by InTheFlesh714
* dog has cancer
( 1 2 all )
drugsaregoodmmk 3,616 24 10/08/06 08:30 PM
by JunkFood
* Study Finds No Marijuana Link to Lung Cancer splifner180 1,825 13 05/24/06 09:22 PM
by leery11
* Act To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients Now! John 1,638 4 07/05/04 09:15 PM
by John
* Pot doesn't cause cancer it helps stop it! No Bullshit! TheFakeSunRa 715 2 10/21/05 04:26 PM
by baraka
* cure ? onetime 564 3 02/05/05 08:19 AM
by onetime

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
473 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.