Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
EMC
    #16051574 -

Sup duds


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16051586 -

:goodmorning:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Nifflerz]
    #16051600 -

Got a spinal tap 3 days ago. They thought I had an aneurysm. Well I been laid out with the worst headaches for past 3 days. I'm on toradol Tylenol and 4mg dillys (that I've been iving) and I'm still in significant pain. And when they wear off I almost have gone into shock.  Prob rather die of aneurysm next time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 2
    #16052240 -

So last night I took 5gs of some cambodians. It got pretty intense at one point when I was surrounded by this alien species. They did this strange operation on me that was like some kind of orientation for them. Then one member of their species started interacting with me in a way that I could only describe as like a very strange form of sex. It encased my body and had strange tubes that were penetrating into my being. I could feel energy being passed back and forth. I could see the being on me in a kind of ethereal wispy manner.
After a few minutes of this it seemed like my dog (who was laying next to me) was beginning to be affected, and began howling, so I had to tell the being that we needed to stop.

The being seemed benevolent, and was happy to comply.

After the strange interaction I felt charged with tons of energy (Still do).


Aaaand now I'm gonna be headed to a vipassana meditation retreat for 2.5 days. Should be a good weekend :yesnod:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16052287 -

Acaterpillar said:
So last night I took 5gs of some cambodians. It got pretty intense at one point when I was surrounded by this alien species. They did this strange operation on me that was like some kind of orientation for them. Then one member of their species started interacting with me in a way that I could only describe as like a very strange form of sex. It encased my body and had strange tubes that were penetrating into my being. I could feel energy being passed back and forth. I could see the being on me in a kind of ethereal wispy manner.
After a few minutes of this it seemed like my dog (who was laying next to me) was beginning to be affected, and began howling, so I had to tell the being that we needed to stop.

The being seemed benevolent, and was happy to comply.

After the strange interaction I felt charged with tons of energy (Still do).


Aaaand now I'm gonna be headed to a vipassana meditation retreat for 2.5 days. Should be a good weekend :yesnod:



sounds weird and amazing!!! cambo's seem to be strangely potent (at least in my experience and everyone i know that's tried them).

your chakras are gonna be wide open for that retreat...sounds like the perfect place to be before vipassana meditation. enjoy  :om:


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #16052375 -

Thanks man! I'm really looking forward to it. It seems like whatever happened last night really cleared some of the fog from my mind.

So many things to be thought.


I'll just have to watch my breath.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16052463 -

aliens gonna alienate
:ancientaliens:

hey, have a good retreat! NIGGA U BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS
p.s. you ought to try 4-aco-dmt cause I know you'd appreciate it, more light, less alien chit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: R2-D2]
    #16062440 -

It went pretty well, but I didn't get as deep as I hoped. I was out of practice.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16069426 -

Acaterpillar said:
It went pretty well, but I didn't get as deep as I hoped. I was out of practice.



do you ever listen to dharma talks via podcasting or anything? i've really grown to appreciate the "Against the Stream" and "Unfettered Mind" podcasts. helps me to stay focused on cultivating a simple, daily practice of awareness.


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #16073206 -

I haven't ever checked any podcasts out, but those sound interesting. Thanks for the tip.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16073246 -




You're welcome.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #16073597 -

She doesn't do much for me. :shrug:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16074877 -

Yo good morning pub (its 6PM here but thats like normal peopls 11AM for me)

Anyway went to get 10 valiums for 10 quid but my mate said he got them for 80p each so it was 8 quid total and he threw in some weed as a gift.

Sweet shit, oh and I fixed my laptop.


--------------------

Edited by mellowparty (04/11/12 11:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: mellowparty]
    #16074883 -

What is das quid?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16074933 -

£


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: mellowparty]
    #16075260 -

mellowparty said:
Yo good morning pub (its 6PM here but thats like normal peopls 11AM for me)

Anyway went to get 10 valiums for 10 quid but my mate said he got them for 80p each so it was 8 quid total and he threw in some weed as a gift.

Sweet shit, oh and I fixed my laptop.



Not a bad deal. I haven't used any benzos since February 1st (I am prescribed them for anxiety).

Got a text from a good friend of mine last night that said she broke up with this guy she was crazy about. I was way too stoned and a little drunk like I am every night and had to talk myself down for 5 minutes before I could call her and talk to her. This morning I am super hungover and had to cancel rock-climbing with one of my friends and didn't respond to my friend who just got broken up with for over an hour. Now I have a baseball game and a concert to go to tonight and I really hope I'm up for them.

I think it's time to reevaluate my life. Maybe save being intoxicated for weekends and when I'm with other people or something. I've just been getting kind of depressed when I get stoned by myself every night. Not good thoughts.

And guess what? I'm stoned right now. Did help that hangover though. Sorry for the rant but it felt good to get it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: bryguy27007]
    #16075302 -

Quote:
Sorry for the rant but it felt good to get it out.



:feelsgoodman: innit

Ranting is just like masturbating, a physiological need.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: mellowparty]
    #16075318 -

Yeah, thanks for reading it. What are you up to for the rest of your night?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: bryguy27007]
    #16075385 -

Well I dosed 15mg methylphenidate about 30mins ago so I'm just writing my library project for now. I really need to catch up cause all I've done in the past few days was to get wrecked on speed and alcohol. And yeah I was pretty pissed off when my laptop died yesterday with my dissertation on it so spent the whole day trying to fix it :crankynoweed:

So pretty much sipping coffee and reading about how cells can eat themselves from the inside when they're hungry :goodmorning:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: mellowparty]
    #16075402 -

mellowparty said:
Well I dosed 15mg methylphenidate about 30mins ago so I'm just writing my library project for now. I really need to catch up cause all I've done in the past few days was to get wrecked on speed and alcohol. And yeah I was pretty pissed off when my laptop died yesterday with my dissertation on it so spent the whole day trying to fix it :crankynoweed:

So pretty much sipping coffee and reading about how cells can eat themselves from the inside when they're hungry :goodmorning:




Oh man, sounds like quite the couple of days you've had. Good luck on your work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dictionary Psychedelia Podcast dictionarypsyche 1,252 5 02/15/07 03:36 AM
by dictionarypsyche
* ATTN: Nerds; Podcast U C20H25N3O 718 0 05/14/07 09:33 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Bill Maher podcast quillini 941 2 04/27/06 08:54 PM
by quillini
* Anyone familiar with Vipassana? Phishgrrl 952 17 07/23/16 09:40 PM
by 5150
* New podcast for the psychedelic community. opaquelens 934 4 12/15/08 09:49 PM
by Blink Dog
* Terence Podcast MystikMushroom 746 2 06/24/06 02:05 AM
by Ngalyod
* Podcasts AnarchoTrip 634 2 06/13/08 08:36 PM
by Revelation
* Vipassana Meditation HappyTrippin 445 2 05/03/10 03:30 PM
by HappyTrippin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,115 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.