Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Favorite brew
    #15896912 -

I've been posting on Shroomery for a little while and I haven't shown any love to the Pub yet.  Right now I just cracked open my first Firestone Walker Double Barrel.  I am disappointed.  It is a flat tasting beer that lacks any type of hoppsy bite to it what so ever:thumbdown:  I steered from my normal in hopes of discovering something new.  Oh well...

What are you drinking right now?  So what is your favorite brew, and or brewery?  What type of micro brews do you have in your area?  My favorite hands down bar none is a brewery called Stone.  They make a many varieties of dank beers.  My favorite Stone beer is either the Subliminally Self righteous or the Double Imperial Russian stout. What's yours?

Let's hear it,

Willy


--------------------
AMU


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Willy Wonka] * 1
    #15896918 -

My beer tastes are about as sophisticated as a white trash hooker throwing babies out of a van window on the interstate.

That being said, I drink Coor's Light :smile:


--------------------
:mushdance::mushdance:       
                        :pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Wizzy] * 1
    #15896924 -

Your description sounds more like Steel Reserves


--------------------
AMU


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Willy Wonka]
    #15896931 -

I honestly didn't even know Steel Reserves was a beer until now >.> fuck


--------------------
:mushdance::mushdance:       
                        :pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Wizzy]
    #15896945 -

I don't know if it is either.  It's a $2.00 40oz 8.1% beer flavored malt liquor.


--------------------
AMU


Edited by Willy Wonka (03/03/12 11:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Willy Wonka]
    #15896954 -

i like steel reserve only when im in the mood for a beer tho. but budweiser tastes mad good to me


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Willy Wonka]
    #15896959 -

Willy Wonka said:
I don't know if it is either.  It's a $2.00 40oz 8.1% beer flavored malt liquor.



Dude that sounds awful as hell XD
I mean... a 40 oz is usually pretty bad but I get em anyway to get me shitty for cheap, but a CHEAP 40 oz? Never had me one of those


--------------------
:mushdance::mushdance:       
                        :pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Wizzy]
    #15896977 -

I know it's weird because I'm a girl, but I love Guiness on tap. It's my favorite.


I also fuck with forties of Old E if I'm broke.


--------------------


I'm a diamond that is tired
Of all the faces I've acquired.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Wizzy]
    #15896978 -

i keep it real


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: joshstins420]
    #15897008 -

in fl we cant get the 40's of old english but when i was like 15 me and my friends would go to the gas station and wait there then ask someone who looked cool to buy a 32 for us. i remember some old black cadalac pulled up and three black guys hopped out of the car smiling it was not like a regular smile i knew they were all on crack. and i asked one of them to grab me a an OE and he took the money and went inside still with a grin on his face. all of them were extremly weird but seemed mad cool. i walked inside for something i forgot and say something to the guy who is getting my beer and he is waiting in the back of the line right by the door. as soon as i come up to him he grabs the front of my pants without saying a word and trys to shove the beer in my pants i was very suprised and i went out of the store with the beer in my pants. free beer yay!!! those guys were fucking cracked out tho you could tell...


--------------------

Edited by trANce (03/03/12 11:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: trANce]
    #15897020 -

Wizzy said:
Willy Wonka said:
I don't know if it is either.  It's a $2.00 40oz 8.1% beer flavored malt liquor.



Dude that sounds awful as hell XD
I mean... a 40 oz is usually pretty bad but I get em anyway to get me shitty for cheap, but a CHEAP 40 oz? Never had me one of those



lol ya I know the shit as a headache in a bottle.  I have a homie who can drink the shit like water though and then look at you like you are some kind of pussie when you tap out on the shit

trANce said:
in fl we cant get the 40's of old english but when i was like 15 me and my friends would go to the gas station and wait there then ask someone who looked cool to buy a 32 for us. i remember some old black cadalac pulled up and three black guys hopped out of the car smiling it was not like a regular smile i knew they were all on crack. and i asked one of them to grab me a an OE and he took the money and went inside still with a grin on his face. all of them were extremly weird but seemed mad cool. i walked inside for something i forgot and say something to the guy who is getting my beer and he is waiting in the back of the line right by the door. as soon as i come up to him he grabs the front of my pants without saying a word and trys to shove the beer in my pants i was very suprised and i went out of the store with the beer in my pants. free beer yay!!! those guys were fucking cracked out tho you could tell...



Horray Beer!


--------------------
AMU


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Willy Wonka] * 1
    #15897053 -

Spaten Optimator on tap.  Grimbergen blonde.  Sweetwater blue.  Oskar Blue's Mama's Lil Yella Pills.  Stone is okaaaaay.  Not great though.  :shrug:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: All We Perceive]
    #15897087 -

All We Perceive said:
Spaten Optimator on tap.  Grimbergen blonde.  Sweetwater blue.  Oskar Blue's Mama's Lil Yella Pills.  Stone is okaaaaay.  Not great though.  :shrug:



Humma humma HHHWWWHHHATTTTT???


--------------------
AMU


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Willy Wonka]
    #15897095 -

:shrug: haha.  Is there a particular one you would recommend?  I've only tried a few and they have a bunch.  Can't remember which I've tried though.  I was drunk and feeling rich when I had them.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Willy Wonka]
    #15897149 -

right now im drinking shiner wild hare pale ale. its okay. a little stale but okay. i do really enjoy Land Shark though.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15897211 -

Ew bro.  Landshark is overpriced piss water only popular because douche florida kids like it.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: All We Perceive]
    #15897216 -

im from texas and i like it so fuck off.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: All We Perceive]
    #15897239 -

I like shiner bocks. I've been drinken em tonight

If you haven't had a shiner bock, I'm sorry.

It's my favorite dark beer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15897248 -

:awehigh:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite brew [Re: All We Perceive]
    #15898525 -

Thanks for the list everyone.  Now I have some new beers to try when I get the chance.


--------------------
AMU


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* favorite beers?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,021 50 04/11/05 08:56 PM
by guri
* Favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
felix 10,384 76 02/17/04 07:19 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* shiner beer... itsthedank 292 2 01/30/10 12:43 AM
by itsthedank
* Favorite drink on a hot day?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Requiem 7,351 62 08/11/10 03:45 AM
by Phychotron
* whats ur favorite alcohol?
( 1 2 3 all )
faerieskissV 6,770 41 07/12/04 10:13 AM
by eastcoastE
* Favorite trip report/drug induced story that you found on the Shroomery? 0xYg3n 3,626 9 05/09/05 12:22 AM
by 0xYg3n
* Whats your Favorite mixed drink?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
guri 8,981 63 05/04/05 11:11 AM
by SoopaX
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,715 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,031 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 277 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.