Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
White Boy Reggae anyone?
    #15773000 -

Whats some decent bands that fall along the lines of the white boy reggae?

i like the expendables, im downloading some dirty heads now, i have too much sublime...

any ideas?


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15773015 -

The Police.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Me_Roy]
    #15773038 -

arent they from the 80's... im looking for newer music.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15773055 -

Sublime
Slightly Stoopid
Longbeach Dub Allstars


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Toltecatl]
    #15773057 -

got em all


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Poor Boy] * 1
    #15773153 -

Collie Buddz and Rebelution


--------------------
I am a faker. Pretending along.

Edited by xaeviax (02/07/12 12:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: xaeviax]
    #15773382 -

State Radio
Pepper
Passafire
Tribal Seeds

I can't stand listening to any of these groups now, but they are all definitely white boy reggae and I enjoyed them all at one point, as well as all the others in this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #15773392 -

Alborosie!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 2
    #15773406 -

Mad_Larkin said:
Alborosie!




Yes.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15773416 -

Why the heck would you want "white boy reggae"?

If its good reggae its good reggae, if race is a dealbreaker to you and quality matters not, listen to Skrewdriver.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: spoonbomb]
    #15773427 -

spoonbomb said:
Mad_Larkin said:
Alborosie!




Yes.




Big tune. :awesome:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #15773488 -

pepper
the supervillians


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15773494 -

You might like Soja (I personally think they are complete shit) but lots of other people like them.  I've actually seen them twice and both times I walked away from the stage.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: fapjack]
    #15773626 -

Yeah, all my friends really dig SOJA, but I think they blow.

Jacob Hemphill is a bit of a faggot. I feel like most of today's "white boy reggae" is played for the badass pot-head image and fucking high school and college stoner girls instead of a love of a reggae.

Edited by CarnivalBarker (02/07/12 02:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Asante]
    #15773675 -

white boy reggae?

wtf?

lmao

why?


--------------------
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Zulu The Most High]
    #15775409 -

10 ft ganja plant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Dest]
    #15775438 -



they're mostly white. saw them live while living in germany they're pretty good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: nglsnv]
    #15775583 -



:shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Dest]
    #15775605 -

Dylan Murray


















Morodo















Alika





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Boy Reggae anyone? [Re: Humility]
    #15775645 -

not sure what sublime, stoopid, or the expendables would fall under. to me its white boy reggae...


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post Some Reggae 28064212 688 14 04/09/11 06:59 PM
by Alec_Baldwin
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAD_LARKIN 28064212 843 17 12/11/13 10:58 PM
by The_Ghost
* favorite reggae lyrics pagea35 8,044 18 07/13/10 07:25 PM
by Doctor_Dick
* Reggae dubstep songs?
( 1 2 all )
Brakepad 3,716 22 03/24/13 01:27 PM
by g00ru
* doooooods peep dis new(er) reggae album... greenspectral 702 13 07/13/10 03:21 AM
by LustfulLinsanity
* The Reggae thread Soulidarity 217 2 08/14/12 06:35 PM
by spoonbomb
* sum conscious reggae muzack fa jah soul greenspectral 251 1 07/24/10 12:18 PM
by greenspectral
* Why is it that reggae (or reggae influenced) music sounds so fitting when high on weed?
( 1 2 all )
seek 3,134 27 02/20/09 06:18 PM
by wildchild68

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,690 topic views. 6 members, 305 guests and 237 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.