Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: owls]
    #15758518 -

fuckin pierre escargot


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: Pigasus]
    #15758527 -

my dad told me that when he went to disneylan d many years ago there was a guy that was screaming at the top of his lungs looking for hsi kids like goin crazy like standing on trash bins and lookin around and yelling the kids name losing his mind




that being said I believe some of the stuff in that link you posted may be true and other aspects may be false or maybe its all true or maybe all fake idk dude iddkdidkdik all skeptizcizm from this end that story could be fake could be true


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: Pigasus]
    #15758530 -

Here's a clip from that show I was talking about. If you can make it through the entire clip without :suicide: I'll give you 5 mushies.



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15758542 -

dude that clip was actually pretty funny. didn't prove your point at all


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: owls]
    #15758546 -

Funny? Seriously? I guess humor, like looks, is in the eye of the beholder.

To each their own, bruh.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15758555 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: owls] * 1
    #15758600 -

Interesting. I think people should watch their kids at all times not just at Disneyland. Anyway about disney, I can't say it's true and I can't says it's not because I don't know. I do know that anything is possible, especially with alot of money and power. There is no telling what these power hungry people are doing, probably not good most of the time. The site posted above talks about mind control, but it seems to me that they aren't doing any different. They try to convince you that this shit is happening, they scare people and that is no good. People would be better off not reading any of that shit. All these contraversies( sorry if mispelled), although interesting and maybe true, they scare some people and add to this already hostile enviorment. Honestly, I wish I had never read some of the things I have read, my mind would have been much quieter had I not done so.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: orison]
    #15758603 -

This just seems silly.  Of course children go missing there, it's a fucking highly populated place KNOWN for being full of children!  For a kidnapper it would be like being a fucking kid in a candy shop.  That doesn't mean there is some secret underground disney crime syndicate.  :facepalm:

Supposedly in that article info came from someone "formerly in the illuminati."  Do you really think, assuming the organization exists, that they are going to allow people to talk after they leave?  Once again: :facepalm:

Edited by tokinman21 (02/04/12 12:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15758630 -

Niffla said:
Funny? Seriously? I guess humor, like looks, is in the eye of the beholder.

To each their own, bruh.



i thought it was funny when the girls broke into that dance and song yeh lol


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: owls]
    #15758644 -

Why don't Disneyland invest in wander/wonder bracelets. GPS location bracelet. I wonder where they wandered off too. hospital I worked for recently got them when a nutty women made it to the roof and died.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: chopstick]
    #15758691 -

chopstick said:
I had a dream once where some undercover cops got me to help them infiltrate Walt Disney HQ...it was like this sprawling military complex...one of them summoned a giant ball of energy and used it to cause a huge explosion. Then out of the hole in the wall poured out a bunch of Combine soldiers from Half-life 2 and we got into a firefight. That dream was surreal. The 'undercover cops' were like some weird foreign looking guys with ponytails too. That dream really made me feel like I was fighting the man haha.



haha That's a pretty bizarre dream!

As for the OP, that's a pretty crazy story. I would definitely freak out if my kid was snatched and found in the bushes, for sure. The tinfoil hats would definitely come out. As would the .357.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: orison]
    #15759158 -

orison319 said:
Why don't Disneyland invest in wander/wonder bracelets. GPS location bracelet. I wonder where they wandered off too. hospital I worked for recently got them when a nutty women made it to the roof and died.



My mom is a special education teacher dealing with kids that are autistic, have aspergers, and a lot of other disabilities. One day a few months ago one of her assistants turned his back for like 2 seconds and lost a kid. Turns out the kid made a break for it on the playground, walked across the street from the school to his home.

Since then they managed to successfully petition the school system for those GPS locator bracelets. Her school was the first one in the county to get them.

That's all it takes for a child to wander off, turn your head for a second and they're off chasing butterflies. Especially when they have mental disabilities like these kids.

Since it happened, 1 other child walked off and hid in a closet on the other side of the school. They were able to figure out where he was within a few minutes. No one is really to blame. It's extremely hard to keep track of a group of mentally disabled children that have no idea where they are half the time.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #15759180 -

let me clear this up.

this is all true and i know... because it happened to me.

when i was 7 my parents decided to take me to disney land as a special treat. i was so excited as you could imagine any kid would be. little did i know it would be the last excitement i would have in a long while.

the first few days were great! hittin' all the attractions and rides. eating great food! i even got to meet mickey. then my true life ride began.

my parents really wanted to ride some tower of terror ride, but i was way to scared to join so i urged them to go them selfs and assured them i would be fine and would wait by the exit.

about 5 minutes pass and this gentleman approaches me with a stern look on his face. he was a well dressed man and even had a badge so right away i knew this guy must be legit. he informed me that my parents got off on the other end and our purchasing pictures and if i could go with him to meet up with my parents. one thing this dude did not know was IM FROM TEXAS NIGGA!

i told him to fuck off and turned my back to him. thats when he grabbed me and before i could scream he threw his hand over my mouth and starting saying shit like,

"if you keep it up we are going back home! no more disney land for you buddy! to think, youre mother and i brought you here as a treat and this is how you repay us?!"

with in seconds hes dragging me through this back door that lead down this long hallway. the deeper we got the hotter it seemed to get. we finally reached the end and at the moment i was tossed into a small room with a cot on the floor and an old bowl of some stank ass slop.

i had been in this room for what seemed like months. no interaction with anyone and was feed once a day.

the day finally came were that same gentleman entered my cell and explained to me that my parents died on that ride and he was only trying to protect me. he said that disney land adopted me and i will now work for them and work random attractions.

my mind and body was so beat that i couldnt do anything but agree. he promised real food, a shower, a bed, clean clothes... i agreed.

i ended up working for disney land until i was 17. i actually left with some hippy group who came only to trip at the land. this beautiful girl is was stole me away. she asked when i got off work and if i wanted to meet her later at her hotel. that night ended up being one of the greatest nights ever. i actually left with them.

after about 6 months of traveling on the road i decided to part ways and head back to texas to find my parents.

long story shirt... what had happened years ago put my parents through so much hell and guilt and could no longer live.

murder suicide...


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Edited by Poor Boy (02/04/12 06:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15759195 -

Uh huh...


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15759197 -

I knew you could post something funny if you tried.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #15759297 -

The character Door Knob, which is a doorknob portrayed as a person in the Disney cartoon Alice In Wonderland, is useful for programming door knob alters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #15759501 -

luvdemshrooms said:
I knew you couldn't post something funny if your life depended on it.



fix'd:wink:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: blissedout]
    #15759562 -

blissedout said:
luvdemshrooms said:
I knew you could post something funny if you tried.



agreed!



thanks!


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15760228 -

i love shit like this... freaky, stuff what can happen in this world, away from prying eyes. oOoOOoOoOoOO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disneyland kidnapping and mind control. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #15760305 -

luvdemshrooms said:
I knew you could post something funny if you tried.



yea not bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Im going to Disneyland! *edit* PIX! 56k no bueno!
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,287 25 06/15/05 08:52 PM
by afoaf
* hemp bracelets metalmorph 1,329 17 08/02/08 10:08 PM
by metalmorph
* Disneyland Tale PsyllyMe 1,558 7 07/28/04 10:20 AM
by ChiefThunderbong
* Disneyland on shrooms
( 1 2 all )
freeeeeee 14,863 25 09/23/06 04:27 PM
by GOLFBALL
* ppl who know how to work hemp (making a bracelet) Cracka_X 911 5 04/16/08 08:13 PM
by CherryBom
* Just got back from the Mexican Disneyland EndlessNameless 1,118 9 11/06/06 12:40 PM
by In(di)go
* I have hannah montana candy bracelets fr33d0mfry 2,353 18 11/03/08 04:21 AM
by Brugman
* Nostalgia kicking in again. Or: Remember Slap Bracelets? NewbieS 854 7 04/12/08 11:50 PM
by Nunbuh_Chrubble

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,958 topic views. 3 members, 68 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.