Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do You Like Anal? (Poll)
    #15448117 -

So I got to thinking and was wondering how you guys felt about anal play. I, a male, was curious about it when I was in high school but never really got into it until I was about 22 and loved it! Getting the guts to purchase some toys was a great move.

To me it's just another part of the body to explore and it just adds so much to the sexual experience! But it's so frowned upon by society, especially males engaging in it...what' the deal! They must just be too afraid to try it.

I like to think of myself as a heterosexual male with bi-curious tendencies, and I am perfectly OK with what I do. I have turned a few of my partners onto anal play who were either shy or had bad experiences and they love it now.

In the poll just check the boxes that apply to you. If you've never had someone play with your ass then don't check it :wink:
Type of Anal Play you Enjoy
You may choose many


Votes accepted from 12/01/11 01:03 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Edited by Anonymous (12/01/11 01:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15448218 -

I really don't get the appeal of asshole when you could have pussy. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15451525 -

I like to partake in the backdoor fun every once in a while.  I like it except for the fact of preparation/clean up...you gotta know beforehand you're doing it (usually), so she can get "ready" and then everything gets all luby.  But I still like it.

It's also pretty fucking awesome to get a finger in the ass when you're getting some dome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15452900 -

. double post oopsies


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Edited by All We Perceive (12/02/11 02:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15452912 -

Anal is awesome.  I like it just as much as the pussy :awesome2:  Pretty fucking tiiiiight for sure.  Toys / dildos in my butt feel good too.  I've only been with one girl who was into all of this though.  Most girls are kinda weirded out by it.  :justdontknow:  Strangely, it has become somewhat of an issue when a girl's pussy isn't ideally tight as I know I could be putting it in the pooper and receiving a jizz inducing vice grip.  Feels distracting bro.  :deepman:  Additionally, being able to blow a load super deep inside her and not having to worry about knocking her up really sets the mood so to speak.  Haha, I'm an anal fan as you can see.  :gethigh:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Edited by All We Perceive (12/02/11 02:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: All We Perceive]
    #15453570 -

I could only fuck a girl in her ass if she had a tight body and a fat ass otherwise it'd just be weird.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: Humility]
    #15454418 -

I like when my woman is on top of me and I'm fingering her from around the side, I get her juices on her ass and put a finger in. Super hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15454765 -

Invalid Poll



Also...you're just bi, don't try to rationalize it as "hetero with bi curious tendencies". If you will take a dick in the ass and like to fuck girls you're bi- sexual.


--------------------
:greys:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: greys]
    #15454984 -

Who cares about stupid titles like that?  People always have to put things in boxes sheesh.  :justdontknow:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: greys] * 1
    #15455025 -

greysRDbest said:
Also...you're just bi, don't try to rationalize it as "hetero with bi curious tendencies". If you will take a dick in the ass and like to fuck girls you're bi- sexual.



There's a huge difference between using anal toys and getting a cock shoved up your ass. The physical difference may be minimal, depending on the toys and the cock in question, not to mention the method of application, but the emotional difference is huge. I think anal toys are nice, but I wouldn't even entertain the thought of having sex with a man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: All We Perceive]
    #15455198 -

All We Perceive said:
People always have to put things in boxes sheesh.  :justdontknow:




dshsb bro.


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15455719 -

If you're so OK with what you do why post anonymously?


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: snoot]
    #15456358 -

I was wondering the same thing.  :seriawes:  :trippinbawelz:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: All We Perceive]
    #15456668 -

I'm okay with it and with what other people do, but other's are not. I've had people creep my shroomery posts and that shit just gets weird and uncomfortable. It's easier for me to avoid an awkward situation than tell the World all the intimate things I do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: koraks]
    #15456692 -

Toy...dick...just a heartbeat away from full on homosexuality.:shrug:


--------------------
:greys:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: greys]
    #15456774 -

Lol anal sex does not equal homosexuality.  Sexual pleasure is sexual pleasure, an orgasm doesn't ask about gender.
Anyway, I experimented when I was pretty young, I think I was more interested in how it felt for girls. Ended up not really being my thing. :shrug: I tried it with my highschool gf and she seemed to be in a lot of pain, so no go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: greys]
    #15456805 -

greysRDbest said:
Toy...dick...just a heartbeat away from full on homosexuality.:shrug:



No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15456977 -

There are plenty of guys who get their butts played with and it doesn't make them gay at all. But in my case I would probably take one up the butt if I was in the right mood, just hasn't happened. So you are right there, Greys :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: greys]
    #15457563 -

greysRDbest said:
Toy...dick...just a heartbeat away from full on homosexuality.:shrug:



:doublefacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Like Anal? (Poll) [Re: koraks]
    #15458191 -

dont worry its greys. hes full on downs.


(dont ban me) its my opinion.


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
962 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 22 queries.