Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Good hunting spots around Vancouver, BC?
    #1536444 - 05/10/03 03:58 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

This Sunday I'm supposed to go hiking with some friends on 1/8th, we don't know where we're going to go yet but I was hoping to pick a place where I might stumble upon some actives, or at least some edibles. So... Does anybody have a suggestion?

--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Good hunting spots around Vancouver, BC? [Re: Wysefool]
    #1536449 - 05/10/03 04:11 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you do know that asking for and/or giving specific spots in the forums is against the rules, right?

i'm sure that someone will be able to give you some non specific ideas to look into.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Good hunting spots around Vancouver, BC? [Re: canid]
    #1536507 - 05/10/03 05:34 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I wasn't aware of that, but any direction at all would be fine. I wasn't asking for like "oh there's this patch behind the big tree!" I was thinking more along the lines of, "I've had success on _____ trail"

--------------------
]

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #1537129 - 05/10/03 02:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I cant tell you "spots"
because I live in maple ridge (outside of VAN)

however I have picked many different mushies in maple ridge(up until a couple of days ago I always said "I am a picker not a grower"........NOW IM BOTH!!!) anyway
I still know more abouit picking thanm growing and as for mushies around VAN your best be at this time of the year would be liberty caps (if it rains for a couple of days ) other than that wait till the end of summer and fall , I know that awhile away but I have to wait to just like yourself

send me a PM  with your addy and I will send you some nice spore prints come season(beaocystis,scriptipes ,etc)

did you go to the may 4 th pot rally in van ???
if not surf on over to www.cannabisculture.com and dont forget to make it to the july 1st rally
lots of cool  music and FREE yes I did say FREE bud !!!!!!!!
just like tha last rally :grin: 

--------------------

Invisibleslppe
the eye

Loc: tripped out
    #1537170 - 05/10/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

look for cow fields along the Fraser River. nothing growing now anyways wait till september :grin:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Good hunting spots around Vancouver, BC? [Re: slppe]
    #1537379 - 05/10/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

personally I only have found mushies on grass

and what dung mushies grow around here slppe ????
I didnt think any did
but
you might be telling him to go to the feild for liberty's
right???

--------------------

Invisibleslppe
the eye

Loc: tripped out
Re: Good hunting spots around Vancouver, BC? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1537548 - 05/10/03 06:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yes, I was talking about liberty caps. I usually find them in fields that have lots of horse or cow manure in them, although they dont actually grow right from the dung but rather in the grass beside it.

when you say you find mushies on grass. are you talking about p. stuntziis(like the ones in you avatar) or somehting else. Im just asking cause ive hunted stuntzis in maple ridge before

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Good hunting spots around Vancouver, BC? [Re: slppe]
    #1537579 - 05/10/03 06:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

YES I am talking about stunzis but not just stunzis cause I have found beaocystis and scriptipes(spelling ??) in maple ridge to!
stunzis used to be my fav and even still were my fav after I found beaos which I am sure you know are much more potent and then when I found scriptipes , I realized I should have a new fav ( try 35 adult scriptipes ,and a pile of broken stems and caps as welland they will be your FAV TO!!!hehehehe)

and I hear that scriptipes are way more rare that cyans and baeos and I have even heard cyans are common!!!!!!!! why the fuck cant I find them then)
Cyans , scriptipes and beaos are are about the same strength but I have always loved the look of cyans , they just look so yummy!!!!!)

still love stunzis but scriptipes are now my favs
heres something cool , if you dont already know:

Scriptipes,are twice as potent as liberty caps
and liberty caps,are twice as potent as stunzis

so you can see why a shroom 4 times as potent as stunzis is now my fav
I still like the look of stunzis though I and I picked that avater pic because it look like the closest thing to stunzis from my area, its weird , some pice dont look the same as the stunzis I have pick but that avatar does !!!!!!!

--------------------

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Good hunting spots around Vancouver, BC? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1537877 - 05/10/03 09:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks a LOT for the help you guys! Before know I barely even knew where to start! But I do have a question...
When do beaocystis and scriptipes grow? And where can I get more info on what they look like and stuff, I tried searching them but google got no results for some reason...

--------------------
]

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#1537927 - 05/10/03 09:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

find mjshroomers site
however you should get yourself a good picking book as well, cause you cant tell everything from just pictures
also surf on over to erowid.org
and i you need to know anything just ask(not that I know everything but I do know about baeos and scriptipes)
by the way they start about september

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds