Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Facebook posting- anti drug user
    #15333613 -

It says on this girls status info thing. That she dislikes "drugs in general"


Main post:
Dear guy who sold me fake Skrillex tickets.. I'm really hating you right now and I hope that at some point today god strikes you with lightening.. that is all

P.s. EFF YOU! I hope those pills you popped with my $80 get stuck in your throat.


comments:

so i start off by saying this...

1.(me)i thought you hated drugs.... ?[
2. (me) dont worry bout it. skrillex is just meh.. ok

3.(her)Huh? I do hate drugs.. the guy who sold me the tickets was a pill head. And it still woulda been fun.

4.(me)do you drink?

5.(me)my bad i thought you gave him pills lol :frown:

6. (me)bassnectar newyears eve in nash

7. (her) Yes I drink. And heck ya.. that'd be sick for sure

8. (me)yea hopefully before they sell out which will be soon. well Ms Magness you do drugs lol. you drink..

9. (her)I wasn't aware drinking was a drug.....

10. (me)neither was i a few years ago. yea it is actually one of the top 10 harmful drugs out of around 20. it is actually more harmful then ectasy.

11. (me)alcohol-ethanol is a drug .

12. (random guy)thats messed up man.alcohols nothin like bein a pill head

13. (her) I agree Aaron..

14.(me) do you know how many types of pills there are out there? lol you cant generalize the hundreds of types of pills into one category

15. (her)Okay.. this guy was addicted to the bad kind. Ill generalize into 2 categories. Bad pills and good pills..

16. (me) lol



So... she also has a bunch of pictures with her holding bottles and drinking... partying and yea yea yea...


Am i an asshole? I was just trying to point out something. Obviously to them and probably everyone else that read that post, i look like the idiot. I should of left out the ectasy thing but i was just trying to say something...

What do you think? I just thought it was really stupid. Specially on the last part when she said  "the bad kind" :confused: :facepalm:


I think i should delete this girl off of my fb lol. And i should probably not comment on peoples posts. But i mean... they made it public so why not? I didnt say anything mean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15333640 -

Don't worry about it man. You sound like me, overanalyzing my social interactions lol. I don't think you sounded stupid at all. I don't think it's wrong to point out something or even to argue. When people do it properly we all grow a little. You taught her that alcohol is a drug. That's one step in the right direction in my opinion.

Do you care about her? I tend to be very critical of my own interactions with women I care about/admire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15334275 -

I don't think you were wrong pointing out her hypocrisy, you did it with respect. A guy from work sent me an invitation to become his FaceBook friend. I visited his page, it was completely empty. No picture, no bio information, no likes or dislikes, nothing. I refused to join in order to become his friend. I don't get the whole FaceBook friend thing to begin with. My sister told me there are people who are "friends" with over 100,000 people! Are you friends with people you don't personally know or who you haven't established some kind of relationship with? That's too fucking weird to me. Yeah, I think you should delete this girl if you don't really know her. Don't take this personally but FaceBook is fucking retarded. Just like YouTube, I get 20-30 friend invites each week from people who read my posts. I might check out their channel if they have an interesting channel name and subscribe if they have a good message/music but in general they end up in the trash file.

Are you "friends with strangers on FaceBook? just curious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #15334314 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15334837 -

yea i dont even know the girl.I almost went to a party of hers so i added her but never went. I usually delete people off mine every few months. Ill add girls like her just to see if its worth it. obviously it is not.

this is so stupid im even posting about this. :facepalm3:


It just made me think maybe im being to open/opinonated on facebook about my views. You know those "druggies" they are bad guys... i am probably now labeled as a bad druggy to anyone who read that post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15335087 -

that was super stupid of you

live and let live.

from what was posted, you seem like an eager beaver.  She's probably pretty and you probably sit at home and jerk off all the time.  Not a good way to impress the women folk, going about it in that manner.

Let things slide that aren't really your business. 

Haven't even met this chick?  Way to go.

:foreveralone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15336320 -

Anonymous #5 said:
that was super stupid of you

live and let live.

from what was posted, you seem like an eager beaver.  She's probably pretty and you probably sit at home and jerk off all the time.  Not a good way to impress the women folk, going about it in that manner.

Let things slide that aren't really your business. 

Haven't even met this chick?  Way to go.

:foreveralone:



:thumbup:

OP get a life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15338052 -

stupid chic.  "I didnt know alcohol was a drug" :lolsy:

:facepalm:

although you are a semi-dick for givin her shit when she's already upset about her skrillex tickets

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15338120 -

She sounds like a dumb cunt anyways. :shrug:

It annoys the shit outta me that people think alcohol isn't a drug. :tard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facebook posting- anti drug user [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15341250 -

You're an asshole for starting a drugs debate out of her getting fake tickets, but other than that you just tried to give them your point of view and that's ok.

Don't expect anyone to change their own though, that rarely happens, even when you point out brutally clear facts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what if Anonymous 760 19 09/17/07 07:46 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
514 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.