Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
God I hope they dont blow anything up today.....
    #15060553 -

Really, i mean, fuck...

if we can just get through today without a terrorist attack, or some american born broke assed, out of work dude who just lost his house going on a shooting spree, or govt inside job,..... I think we'll be okay.

but if these terrorist fuckers, or anyone for that matter, pulls some shit today, the slim chance of our country getting back on the right track that we have, is probably fucked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: God I hope they dont blow anything up today..... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15060626 -

I have a feeling nothings gonna happen. Guess well see though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: God I hope they dont blow anything up today..... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15060889 -

I doubt they will. I mean, of all days for them to do it, isn't 9/11 like the absolute dumbest from a strategical perspective. Like "Oh 9/11 NO ONE will see it coming!" :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: God I hope they dont blow anything up today..... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15060900 -

I think you need to turn off the TV

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: God I hope they dont blow anything up today..... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15061564 -

Jesus Christ, someone's been sucked up by the terrorist paranoia... Everytime you feel scared or threatened by TERRORism, the TERRORists win.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: God I hope they dont blow anything up today..... [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #15061590 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I think you need to turn off the TV



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: God I hope they dont blow anything up today..... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15069864 -

Terrorists didn't randomly decide they hated the U.S. one day. Fuck America. They're the bully on the playground finding out what it's like to be outnumbered and have no friends. No one to blame but itself.

I guess that makes me a terrorist now because I didn't automatically engage in the verbal tick known as the "tragedy of 9/11." How about the tragedy of 10,000 people dying year after year before and since 9/11 from food poisoning, during which time we slash the budget to carry out inspections of processing plants while the super rich suck up more of the fat? 

3,000 people die once and we all have to turn into robots or else the world will end. 10,000 die repeatedly and no one notices. Am I surprised? And that is just one small example of how inconsistent this whole thing is.

All this 9/11 hooplah is little more than a renewal of the excuse to tap your phones with out a warrant, beat up non-violent protestors who can't make a decent living or don't want the dirt to turn to poison, single out brown people and in general turn life into an even more sickening mess of loneliness, stupidity and suspicion.

I never worry about terrorism. Ever. I'm worried about what is actually happening and what is likely to happen.


Edited by Anonymous (09/12/11 08:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
518 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.