Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
90's Cartoons & Shows
    #14995982 -

Anybody remember them? What were your favorites?

I liked Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life alot.


--------------------
Life is too short for this sorrow. You may be here today and gone tomorrow.


My Poetry · Stay Informed · Recipes · Nature Wants Us to Trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Earth Child]
    #14996005 -

I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was in kindergarten/1st grade. :blush:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Poid]
    #14996183 -

Dexter's Laboratory  (luh-bor-uh-toree)


--------------------
---------------------------------------------
I'm a man who really enjoys his taffy.
---------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Poid]
    #14996185 -

ren n stimpy and rocko  were both amazing.  how could we forget timeless 90s classics like doug and rugrats?  or we could take it way back to david the gnome,  or angry beavers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Poid]
    #14996194 -

Rocko was great.

And as the thread is about cartoons & shows, I nominate Pete and Pete. That was an awesome show.

When I was very young I loved to watch disney shows like TaleSpin and Rescue Rangers. They might actually be shit though, haven't seen them since I was 4 or so. Also they might be 80's cartoons rather than 90's.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: paxahau]
    #14996195 -

:whathesaid:

I was all about those shows, but Id say my biggest ones were Ninja Turtles, GI Joes, Beavis and Butthead, just to name a few


--------------------
Because in this life we learn
When we play with fire we'll get burned
And the louder that we scream
The less that we'll be heard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Doobalicious]
    #14996202 -

pete and pete was the best, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #14996206 -

KremrBigSikter said:
Rocko was great.

And as the thread is about cartoons & shows, I nominate Pete and Pete. That was an awesome show.

When I was very young I loved to watch disney shows like TaleSpin and Rescue Rangers. They might actually be shit though, haven't seen them since I was 4 or so. Also they might be 80's cartoons rather than 90's.



Holy shit I forgot all about those, they were definitely in my favorites!
Are You Afraid of The Dark was awesome too, or Global Guts and Where In The World is Carmen San Diego lol


--------------------
Because in this life we learn
When we play with fire we'll get burned
And the louder that we scream
The less that we'll be heard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Earth Child]
    #14996207 -

On Nick I remember watching Hey Arnold, Rocko, Rugrats.


On CN I really liked Dexters Lab.  Whole bunch others too...



Chocolate pudding at 4am. Classic shit. :lol:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Doobalicious]
    #14996213 -

Seems I can remember all of the Nickelodeon shows haha,  Salute Your Shorts and Pete & Pete were my top Nick shows


--------------------
Because in this life we learn
When we play with fire we'll get burned
And the louder that we scream
The less that we'll be heard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Robo]
    #14996215 -



that shit was weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: paxahau] * 1
    #14996223 -

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  :raphael:


--------------------
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives his life to the fullest is prepared to die at any time...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: paxahau]
    #14996227 -

theres a new episode of adventure time on tonight.  thats my fave cartoon right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: paxahau]
    #14996238 -

I don't remember that one. :confused2:



My avatar is from Rocko actually, how appropriate for the thread. :grin:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: paxahau]
    #14996245 -

Oh shit, actually I do remember that little baby guy knocking down the plates.


I must have been so little at the time.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: paxahau]
    #14996254 -

Remember MTVs  Daria, and Celebrity Deathmatch?  I guess they are technically mid 90s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Robo]
    #14996256 -

adventure time

:vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Doobalicious]
    #14996261 -

Doobalicious said:
Remember MTVs  Daria, and Celebrity Deathmatch?  I guess they are technically mid 90s




lol daria.  jake morgandorfer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: Robo]
    #14996263 -

Ombient said:
On Nick I remember watching Hey Arnold...


I love Hey Arnold!...:heart:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 90's Cartoons & Shows [Re: paxahau]
    #14996273 -

paxahau said:
pete and pete was the best, lol.




The dad off pete and pete lives behind my friend. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* political cartoons Pat Bateman, VP 659 4 11/10/04 10:58 AM
by Vvellum
* Radio show about Tim Leary Edame 1,520 3 07/01/03 05:47 AM
by Learyfan
* Good shows from the 80s and 90s? Krishna 1,830 15 04/13/04 02:03 PM
by Krishna
* Spongebob Squarepants! Smallworlds 1,105 9 07/23/05 10:11 PM
by king_cobra
* just a few of the many great Dead shows I attended Ripple 976 7 03/19/04 03:06 PM
by Vulture
* Spongebob
( 1 2 3 all )
alternatereality 4,441 46 06/06/09 11:53 PM
by claraclairvoyant
* Is SpongeBob a head?
( 1 2 all )
lessthanzero77 2,964 36 01/06/08 12:52 PM
by igwna
* Seen The Spongebob Movie? you should! Todcasil 1,074 8 11/22/04 09:30 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,884 topic views. 2 members, 38 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.