Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #14981664 -

22.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: Poid]
    #14981690 -

20 < x < 50


--------------------
::DEMAPPING & REMAPPING::

     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: Salomon]
    #14982920 -

well i agree you can't be to old for a fest

however, my post about being: "the dude at the club" i was talking about how most users in the pub are in there 20's or late teens.

:abbie:


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #14982944 -

DeadPhan said:
ill be 30 tommorow.  still truckin!  :dancingbear:  lately it occurs to me.....what a loooooooong, strang trip its beeen!



does ur life just get stranger and stranger the older you get? cuz that's how it's been for me

i'll be a wild 17 year old at heart forever


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: owls]
    #14986834 -

I for one found that I age better  not balding  still pretty fit .
Also Im far more interesting then those who settled down and had kids.
I take care of my own dont get me wrong but I also take care of head .



Ive lost touch with most people but cant wait till my 20 year high school reunion when I get to pull up on a motor cycle with my long hair and ink while other look at me with jealousies


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: SpeedwayBoogie]
    #14987436 -

59.  Bring it on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: trekie]
    #14990944 -

trekie said:
but I also take care of head .




I thought that was a Sublime reference..until I seen the Urban Dictionary definition.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: owls]
    #14991150 -

owls said:
i'll be a wild 17 year old at heart forever




:ban:    :Trollface:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how old are ya'll? [Re: owls]
    #14991769 -

I am 10 plus 21 minus 5 plus 2 and then add 3


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Eastern Coast storm... ivi 1,179 9 09/25/03 03:44 PM
by Xochitl
* I'll Take a Melody kosmic_charlie 671 6 05/25/04 02:15 PM
by chinadoll
* I'll Give you Money funkymonk 815 7 10/12/03 02:20 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* i'll be back...
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 925 23 08/01/04 07:07 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* The things you'll find in underbellies...
( 1 2 all )
RunDMT 3,185 21 11/19/03 03:35 PM
by Earth_Droid
* farewell for now... i'll be back
( 1 2 all )
mariasabina 2,573 36 04/06/11 08:46 AM
by ROFL_my_ WAFFLE
* Wonder if I'll sleep tonight... TheHobbit 1,650 16 08/21/03 07:59 PM
by TheHobbit
* Looks like i'll be able to go to the gathering this year Phychotron 1,010 13 03/21/04 02:47 AM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,380 topic views. 8 members, 23 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.