Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Happy Birthday Jerry! * 9
    #14854599 -

Happy birthday! Thanks for the tunes.
:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: bryguy27007]
    #14854606 -

Happy birthday indeed, and thank you. Man I could use a Grateful Dead show this summer. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: waves]
    #14854627 -

Me too. I could really use one. I want to go out to Red Rocks to see Furthur's 3 day run. I don't think I can make it happen. I really should though. Damn that would be amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: bryguy27007]
    #14854638 -

Uh, Jerry was born on February 13th 1944. :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14854642 -

Uh, no. He definitely wasn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: waves]
    #14854648 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Springer

Quote:
Gerald Norman "Jerry" Springer (born February 13, 1944) is an English-born[1] American television presenter, best known as host of the tabloid talk show The Jerry Springer Show since its debut in 1991. He is a former Democratic mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio,[2] a former News anchor and a musician.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14854656 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Garcia

:lol:

Edit: Shroomery, I just wanna roll away, roll away with you. :inlove3:


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Edited by Joolz (08/01/11 01:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: Joolz]
    #14854693 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: bryguy27007]
    #14854764 -

Well he had a neato birthday date. :awecid:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: Kada]
    #14854800 -



--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: Phychotron]
    #14854820 -



--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: Phychotron]
    #14855064 -

One of Jer's birthday shows (someone yells happy birthday at the beginning of the show):

http://www.archive.org/details/gd73-08-01.sbd.cotsman.12222.sbeok.shnf


--------------------


"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14855092 -

thanks for the link gerry!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: bryguy27007]
    #14855110 -

Happy 69 to Jerry!

:cheers:













--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: Learyfan]
    #14855112 -

"it ain't no luck, I learned to duck!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: Joolz]
    #14855138 -

Joolz said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Garcia




I can't believe I never took the time to read this Wiki.  learning so much.  thanks <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: memes]
    #14855198 -

There is only one Jerry, Jerry Seinfeld. And he hates us poor people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: fissionchips]
    #14855315 -

I was just listening to some GD on my way in to work, and didn't even realize it was Jerry's birthday.  Happy Birthday Jerry!

:hamsterdance:


--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: Happy2fly]
    #14855319 -

Quote:
In 2005, Rapper Proof from the group D12 released an album named after Garcia, Searching for Jerry Garcia. The album was dedicated to the Grateful Dead and released ten years to the day of Garcia's death.



Interesting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Birthday Jerry! [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #14855794 -

gerryjarcia said:
One of Jer's birthday shows (someone yells happy birthday at the beginning of the show):

http://www.archive.org/details/gd73-08-01.sbd.cotsman.12222.sbeok.shnf



Just put this show on. Thanks for the link brother.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Have you ever been on Jerry Springer or Jenny Jones? moorhsum 2,685 18 02/02/03 08:26 PM
by Strumpling
* Happy Birthday Jerry Garcia QuantumMeltdown 865 14 08/01/14 08:41 PM
by Shroomopotamus
* Happy Birthday To Jerry! Madtowntripper 931 7 08/02/03 08:49 AM
by Ripple
* Happy Birthday kindkesey 563 7 08/01/05 07:16 PM
by nookjohn
* Jerry Garcia
( 1 2 3 all )
kindkesey 3,008 52 08/02/04 07:50 PM
by
* Jerry Garcias guitars pictorial...
( 1 2 all )
PaulAtreides 12,429 25 04/18/16 11:07 AM
by EllisDSox
* Garcia on American Routes Anonymous 1,080 2 08/07/04 07:56 PM
by kindkesey
* Best Jerry Garcia song of all time
( 1 2 3 all )
beatlebangboy 4,682 49 11/20/04 12:58 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,635 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.