Last year, when I was at the peak of my x usage, I ran away from home cuz of some family shit. Another kid ran away wit me cuz he had shit too. I was with my friend Dave, who's an ex-nazi skinhead punk, and he had the hookup for the beans. SO we bought 20 beans $10 each. Then we went to pick up Dayna. I met Dayna before at a rollin party but didn't remember her cuz I was rollin. We ask Dave what she looks like and Dave said she's a nice girl and alright. SOOO she walks up and looks like an oompa lumpa waddling up to my van. She's in and goes"HEY WANNA SEE MY NIPPLE RING!?" "uh Yea..." She pulls up her tank top and her boobs are being pulled up by the shirt cuz it being so tight and then they drop. THESE ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING TITIES IN THE WORLD!!! Not to mention the saggiest, WITH A HUGE ASS GAUGE OF A RING IN EACH NIPPLE! I had to bite my tongue to not laugh too hard. So we drop off the other guys who got beans too and went off toward the beach. We took the beans, parked at a lot and went out to the beach. We got 20 ft away and realized it was way to cold to roll out here. SOOOO, I'm starting to roll and I figure might as well goto Adventure Landing. So driving while rolling is an experience, feels like I'm just floating, no gravity, or driving in outerspace. SO I make it to adventure landing and park. We're chillin there, ppl comin up like we were a sight worth seeing. I start talkin to this girl standing nxt to my van and then her b/f comes up and start makin out with her so I figure I might as well do something else. I turn around and THERE'S DAYNA WITH HER BREAST SQUASHED AGAINST THE WINDOW. There's a sudden gasp among everybody who sees it. So I figure there's no need for this to be seen so I go into my van and decide to put the blinds down. I'm puttin the blind down in the back to the left turn around and then a BIG FAT BARE ASS sits down. I look up to the sight of Dayna's face. She goes "You don't mind if I get some face?"
Then I look down and inbetween her legs is my friend. He goes "Yea dude I'm gonna eat her cunt out." (NOTE:We're all rolling very hard) So I slowly make my way out then turn around to see this site. My friend is now in front of this disgusting looking vag wit a bush on the top. So he moves in closer to it. As he gets closer, he winses as draws just about over it. THEN his tongue touches it and he pulls away *spits* and exclaims "YOUR PUSSY TASTES LIKE SHIT!" She felt bad, he said ehh don't worry I'll finger you. It was a hilarious event, I thought, then he told me afterwards about how he put 2 then 3(there's still room) but didn't wanna go above 3 cuz her shit was fistable. Couple minutes passes and it started to make a slurping sound and getting REally wet so that's when he stopped and went to wash his hands.
That night(around 3am), me n my friend robotripped. God damn, robotripping is fucked. People don't ever do it, it's stupid REALLY STUPID. I remember Dayna driving my van somewhere and me sitting next to my sub with that song that goes like "(bass duuUUHuhEUhh Duueeeuheuh DUUH) Hip hop hip hop hip 1 2 1 2 (bom bombom bom) 1 2 1 2" I can't remember the name but that song's bass spoke to me. Damn robotripping tears the shit out of music too, I couldn't hear any of the highs in anything. Everything was bass, it was funny but music that didn't have any bass sucked ass. SOooo I figure out that she went to go pic up her b/f in the fucking Fernindina Beach and we're in Jax Beach which is like an hour drive BUT STILL WTF???? So I'm thinkin damn this thing has a b/f? He turns out to be a major wigger red neck and just appeared out of nowhere. Robotripping makes time fly. Then we're driving past adventure landing and Dayna goes "OMG LOOK!" I couldn't comprehend what she said to do so I kept staring straight and out the corner of my eye see a car crash and hear the crash too. It wasn't until the next day when we passed the site, she pointed out to the broken glass then it jogged my memory. SOOOO we need to find a spot to spend the night so we goto the Walmart and park on the side. Dayna is exhausted and passes out asleep. All I remember is putting my hands on this clothes hanger in my van. And usually my arms would get tired after holding on to it for so long but they didn't. Robotripping also gives this internal numbness and you can't feel pain. That's all I remember of that night. We wake up and goto Waffle House and we're still Robotrippin. Walkin while robotrippin is weird as hell, like you're high rised over everything. When we walked in ppl stared us down. We were seated and I felt that I needed some shit to eat cuz drugs take a load off you so I order a waffle, Dayna orders a full course meal and my friend jus sits there. He warned me not to order anything b/c I wouldn't have the stomach for it but I thought that was nonsense and did anyway. I took 2 bites out of my waffle and a drink of OJ and I couldn't eat anymore. I couldn't even force myself to eat or drink. Dayna then devoured my food So then we go over to Dayna's house. We're parked at a playground and I go jump on the monkey bars and it's like I'm a feather. I could do anything(having to do without coordination) and I'd be the shit at it. Going back to the car, she asked if I could drive and I said I'll try. I sat down, drove 10 feet and told her I couldn't do it. "CHINEE FIRE DRILL" she exclaims as we switch seats. We're in the car and she goes "Ppl say my face resembles a Chinese Shitsu... Aren't I pretty!?" If I weren't so fucked up I'd laugh my ass of at her but gave a nod and told her "You're very pretty and by far one of the coolest girls I've ever known" I was surprised to even be able to let out a full sentence when I couldn't hold a thought for longer than 5 seconds. I tried to tell her I'm really fucked up and can't comprehend a continuation of a conversation or at least the words that came out of me said that. So she said "o ok I understand" Then we came in her house and watched Willy Wanka's Choc Factory and she took a bean she saved from last night, then after that asked me to pass her out so I did and then we went back into her house. The shit had worn off just about and we left.
Dayna moved to California(THANK FUCKING GOD).
The End,
Cracka_X
-------------------- The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao ~Daodejing
Edited by Cracka_X (04/21/03 05:32 PM)
|