Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Jan Irvin on the Jock Rogan podcast
    #14729286 -

Ok, I don't listen to "stoned jock radio" very often, but when I saw that Jan Irvin a was guest, I had to listen. Did anyone else hear it? No, I'm not posting the link because A: I don't know how and B: I don't know how...and if you can't find it yourself within the next 30 seconds, I'm not sure how you are even able to read this.

So anyway, I found Joe's insistence on dumbing down the ideas that Jan brought up and running him down for being too intellectual almost insulting. Did anyone else notice this? I think my issue stems largely because Rogan is constantly trying to portray himself as the sensitive, spiritual smart side of jockdom - but when a guest brings up something too heady or unknown to him, he takes the piss and brings it back down to locker room moron banter.

That's what I noticed.:shrug:


--------------------
Madness comes like a mouse out of the cupboard and they hand me a photograph of the moon



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jan Irvin on the Jock Rogan podcast [Re: muddy]
    #14729330 -

Read Joe's responses on the topic in this thread, his first reply is here:

http://forums.joerogan.net/showthread.php?p=5292546#post5292546

"stoned jock radio" - that's cute.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Edited by Frost (07/07/11 12:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jan Irvin on the Jock Rogan podcast [Re: Frost]
    #14729347 -

For anybody interested the podcast is here:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15819136


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jan Irvin on the Jock Rogan podcast [Re: Frost]
    #14729462 -

that jan irvin guy has some pretty awesome stuff. i heard him on alex jones' show today. best interview besides pieczenik after osama's fake murdering.

http://www.triviumeducation.com/index.html


--------------------
SCIENCE!!!
If NIST didn't even investigate whether explosives were used, how can we trust their investigation? It's a rule whenever explosions are heard.
Though I Laugh
EyegasmArt.com
anonymous: without name
Anonymous: a group with a name
don't be fooled, have a revolution on your own terms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jan Irvin on the Jock Rogan podcast [Re: linkamathingy]
    #14729562 -

Seems I have to be a member to see that thread. meh...


--------------------
Madness comes like a mouse out of the cupboard and they hand me a photograph of the moon



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jan Irvin on the Jock Rogan podcast [Re: muddy]
    #14729654 -

muddy said:
Seems I have to be a member to see that thread. meh...



Yeah

I don't want to be a member on Joe Rogans boards haha


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Giorgio Tsoukalos on Joe Rogan podcast right now! gogogogo!!
( 1 2 3 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 6,117 43 07/28/11 01:10 PM
by 4runner
* Joe Rogan podcast with guest Dane Cook, 3pm Pacific
( 1 2 all )
Frost 2,515 23 08/03/10 06:52 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Joe Rogan Podcast SeattleBlue 1,247 7 07/24/13 12:11 AM
by Lizard Eyes
* Alex grey on the Joe rogan podcast Liquid_Dimension 1,486 12 10/12/12 03:14 AM
by Enjoywho
* Rick Doblin On Joe Rogan Podcast MisterSandman 441 3 07/02/13 06:32 PM
by Liquid_Dimension
* Joe Rogan Podcast #274 - Alex Grey elsebasf 260 2 11/03/12 07:12 PM
by P-O
* Vice guide to travel meets Joe Rogan podcast audiophoenix 358 0 12/06/11 07:30 PM
by audiophoenix
* haha joe rogan and doug stanhople on dmt
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 10,155 50 01/19/05 08:33 PM
by KingOftheThing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,725 topic views. 3 members, 82 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.