Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF + FOUR LOKO CHILI WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN
    #14447477 -



I. Am. Speechless.

:lolsy::lolfat::ahahaha::curbyourenthusiasm::lolfat::lolsy::lolfat:

WHATCHU NOE ABOUT COOKING? :dumblol:

Edited by sunset_mission (05/13/11 10:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14447500 -

Next Level Breakfast Maneuver




:lolsy:


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14447501 -

FUCK YES! :durrhurr:


--------------------

"It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied.
Better to be Socrates dissatisfied then a fool satisfied.
And if the fool or the pig are of different opinion, it is because they only know their side of the question."
John Stuart Mill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14447512 -

God damn. I want a breakfast FORTRESS :homerdrool:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: sjfrockerdude]
    #14447521 -

WAKE UP, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

This fuckn rocks even tho its so horrible.


--------------------


Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: Mr. Anderson]
    #14447531 -

I know. The calorie count alone is making me feel sick to my stomach. Then especially at the end when he shoves that big log of woven bacon into his mouth :awedisgust:

That's just to much bacon for me.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: Ballerium]
    #14447545 -

Ive watched two videos of these guys. This one and the one posted a few days ago featuring lame-o deadmau5.  I have learned these guys love bacon...


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: Ballerium]
    #14447558 -

Ballerium said:
There is no such thing as "too much bacon".




--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: Ballerium]
    #14447565 -

He would jizz bacon grease.


--------------------


Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14447567 -

Whole. E. Fuck.

:uh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #14447568 -

:lolsy:

Apparently not. I gotta say though, those hash brown balls look kinda tasty. Like hush puppies..except HASH puppies. Now all they need is real hash mixed in with them :awesomenod:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: Ballerium]
    #14447600 -

holy shit this is amazing
fuckin 4loko chilli lol


--------------------
heres to our lives being meaningless
and how beautiful it is
because freedom doesnt have a purpose

check out my art :smile:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=14505741&page=0&vc=1#14505741
and my goggles and jewelry
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15209555

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14447601 -

sunset_mission said:


I. Am. Speechless.

:lolsy::lolfat::ahahaha::curbyourenthusiasm::lolfat::lolsy::lolfat:

WHATCHU NOE ABOUT COOKING? :dumblol:





God, the end made me cum with those pancakes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14447638 -

:lolsy:


I just had breakfast for dinner



It was pretty beast- one bagel, 3 eggs, and half a jar of some bang hot salsa.
But still, I can't help but feel like a pussy after watching that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: Ballerium]
    #14447643 -

Ballerium said:
:lolsy:

Apparently not. I gotta say though, those hash brown balls look kinda tasty. Like hush puppies..except HASH puppies. Now all they need is real hash mixed in with them :awesomenod:




Hash Puppies!  Holy hell.  You could PROFIT! with those down here in the souf.  I imagine in a few years I will be able to buy Hash Puppies at wafflehouse.

:awebig:


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #14447663 -

FOUR

LOKO

CHILI



:rofldrunk::rofl::rofldrunk::dumblol::rofldrunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #14447678 -

aNeway2sayHooray said:
Ballerium said:
:lolsy:

Apparently not. I gotta say though, those hash brown balls look kinda tasty. Like hush puppies..except HASH puppies. Now all they need is real hash mixed in with them :awesomenod:




Hash Puppies!  Holy hell.  You could PROFIT! with those down here in the souf.  I imagine in a few years I will be able to buy Hash Puppies at wafflehouse.

:awebig:



Hell yeah. I got a Waffle House right up the road from me too :awesome:

Where in the south are you from?


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14447689 -

sunset_mission said:
FOUR

LOKO

CHILI



:rofldrunk::rofl::rofldrunk::dumblol::rofldrunk:



I don't like chili  :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF + FOUR LOKO CHILI WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14447695 -

Wayyyy over the top! Fucking awesome! These guys rock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Epic Meal Time - Drunk off breakfast WTF [Re: Newlord]
    #14447698 -

Newlord said:
I don't like chili  :shrug:



Cool story bro :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 07:46 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 08:30 PM
by Humanwine
* Breakfast at Night CherryBomM 1,069 11 03/05/05 01:26 AM
by ZoomsAreCool
* How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out
( 1 2 3 all )
flowstone 3,764 42 08/04/05 01:06 AM
by flowstone
* my breakfast
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 3,135 31 04/08/04 02:31 PM
by Ripple
* Most important meal of the day Drink_Punk_Soda 738 6 04/18/05 11:13 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* OMG WTF LOL HELLAS TUESDAY LNC OMG WTF POST HERE WIF ME
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
HELLA_TIGHT 16,663 265 12/11/13 12:09 AM
by thoughts
* *~WTF~*~WTF~*~WTF~*
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 4,605 28 08/21/04 03:28 PM
by SoDak_Stranger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,703 topic views. 4 members, 220 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.